Jewish Bernie Sanders Pulls Out The Holocaust™ Card On Trump

There are similarities between Hilter's rise and Trump's campaign

Advice from Bernie's jewish mother when he was a child. .... :cool:

z13.gif

Yeah but women are the new jew. So shrillary will probably beat him. I hope I'm wrong. Shrillary scares me.

Rubio has mentioned the fact that his dad was a bartender and his mom was a maid multiple times. Isn't it natural that a candidate would say SOMETHING about his past at some point? Like y'all have said, he hasn't said a word about it all these months. But practically every Jew has lost large amounts of family in the Holocaust, like it or not. It's not some abstract thing to us like it is to all of you. And why did Sanders even bring it up at all? To protect Muslims, of all people! Sunniman, that should make you happy.

There is a Holocaust card? Probably only comes with a game nobody has ever wanted to play, but were forced to.

Rubio has mentioned the fact that his dad was a bartender and his mom was a maid multiple times. Isn't it natural that a candidate would say SOMETHING about his past at some point? Like y'all have said, he hasn't said a word about it all these months. But practically every Jew has lost large amounts of family in the Holocaust, like it or not. It's not some abstract thing to us like it is to all of you. And why did Sanders even bring it up at all? To protect Muslims, of all people! Sunniman, that should make you happy.
holocaust-perpetuation.jpg

Well, mass graves were found, as well as massive piles of human hair and shoes. Visit Auschwitz. Have you never seen footage of the skeletal corpses being bulldozed? There's the testimony of Generals Eisenhower and Patton. Eyewitness testimony of survivors. My dad's parents, and his 3 siblings were killed. Also, it wasn't only Jews. 5 million Gypsies, physically and mentally handicapped, gays, J Witnesses, POW's and political dissidents were killed. Do you also deny their deaths, or only the deaths of the Jews?

Well, mass graves were found, as well as massive piles of human hair and shoes. Visit Auschwitz. Have you never seen footage of the skeletal corpses being bulldozed? There's the testimony of Generals Eisenhower and Patton. Eyewitness testimony of survivors. My dad's parents, and his 3 siblings were killed. Also, it wasn't only Jews. 5 million Gypsies, physically and mentally handicapped, gays, J Witnesses, POW's and political dissidents were killed. Do you also deny their deaths, or only the deaths of the Jews?
Read and educate yourself.

Is the Holocaust a Hoax?

Sanders is true to leftist douche bag form. They never fail to compare benign Republican policies to the Nazis or the KKK. What else can they do when Trump's positions are so popular with the public? A majority of people have said they would like to put a stop to Muslim immigration. And in knee-jerk fashion Bernie claims that's equivalent to shoving Jews into gas ovens.

What Bernie seems to forget is that Trump's daughter and son-in-law are Jewish. I can't imagine anything more insulting or reprehensible than insinuating that Trump is a Nazi.

Read and educate yourself.

Is the Holocaust a Hoax?

I've seen these articles before. No one said all 6 million were gassed. Many were forced to dig graves, shot and/or buried alive. Some Lithuanian Jews were forced into houses, locked in by their neighbors, and left to die that way without food, water or sanitation. And you didn't answer my question. Do you also deny that 5 million non-Jews were killed??

"Jewish Bernie Sanders"? Is there a "Gentile Bernie Sanders" we don't know about? Please share. Idiot.

Forum List

Back