Jewish Bernie Sanders Pulls Out The Holocaust™ Card On Trump

Bernie Sanders lost family in the Holocaust. Apparently the OP believes it's bad taste to mention that. But then the OP is a poo-flinging idiot, so what else can we expect?

I find it hard to believe anybody anywhere would deny what happened to Europe's Jews at Auschwitz/Birkenau.....you pinheads ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Sooner or later all Jews will used that card when it is to their advantage.

Did not Obama talk about one of his uncles coming across a concentration camp?

Wait, we are challenging Nazi supremicist propaganda! The same trash that call pure blooded Germans Aryans!!
Aryans are Persians dimwits!

The same trash that claims to have nothing to do with destruction of Dresden! Who started WWII again?

The same trash that led a modern industrial state to total destruction!!

The same trash that advocated killing its own people, many of whom were nationalists, due to the actions of individuals!

Why are there still people that believes in that trash? Are there people so desperate for self value that they will embrace any lie to justify their existence?

Surely these people need to grow up!

This is where being an Average White Guy with no sense of who his people are or where they came from - i.e., someone with no culture at all beyond "Hold my beer and watch this" - makes you realize just how lonely you really are.

It happened didn't it? The Catholic church finally apologized for not speaking out against it....afraid of Mussolini is why. The whole world should apologize and pay them restitution for letting Hitler gain power. The state of Israel was a good beginning.

Bernie Sanders lost family in the Holocaust. Apparently the OP believes it's bad taste to mention that. But then the OP is a poo-flinging idiot, so what else can we expect?

That makes Sanders a special kind of hypocrite. Of course, he's a leftwinger, so that is to be expected.

It happened didn't it? The Catholic church finally apologized for not speaking out against it....afraid of Mussolini is why. The whole world should apologize and pay them restitution for letting Hitler gain power. The state of Israel was a good beginning.

Actually my dad got $100 a month from the Germans. That paltry sum hardly made up for all he went thru.

OK...know where one lives? :D

Start here..let me know when you get out of intensive care:

Georgia Mountain Krav Maga
When: 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday
Where: East Hall Community Center, 3911 P. Davidson Road, Gainesville
How much: free
That's martial arts not the terrorist group JDF

Actually my dad got $100 a month from the Germans. That paltry sum hardly made up for all he went thru.
Every jew should have been sent a cyanide tablet :D

Bernie is an ethnic "jewish"/zionist so whether he observes the Saturday sabbath like Joe Lieberman who will not turn on lights or use a cell phone, etc., is irrelevant. He is a racist who believes that "jewish"/zionists have a right to have hundreds of international lobby groups necessary to support the insane concept of occupying the mythological land of Judea and Israel. In contrast to Bernie's racist identity with "jewish"/zionism, Islam is generally a religion, not a race, and has no racial requirements. Ironically, the "jews" described in the Old Testament came from what would be southern Saudi Arabia, not Palestine or Poland. :p

Bernie is an ethnic "jewish"/zionist so whether he observes the Saturday sabbath like Joe Lieberman who will not turn on lights or use a cell phone, etc., is irrelevant. He is a racist who believes that "jewish"/zionists have a right to have hundreds of international lobby groups necessary to support the insane concept of occupying the mythological land of Judea and Israel. In contrast to Bernie's racist identity with "jewish"/zionism, Islam is generally a religion, not a race, and has no racial requirements. Ironically, the "jews" described in the Old Testament came from what would be southern Saudi Arabia, not Palestine or Poland. :p

I got news for you bud: everyone in this country has the right to as many lobby groups as they can muster.

Forum List

Back