Jewish Bernie Sanders Pulls Out The Holocaust™ Card On Trump

That's martial arts not the terrorist group JDF

The Jewish Defense League (JDL not JDF, moron) all practice Krav Maga...so why don't you take your nazi-spewing ass down to that community center and tell them all about it...that the Holocaust didn't happen and every Jew should get a cyanide capsule. Come on tough guy...I found a place near you in Gainesville.....butch up, bitch.

That's martial arts not the terrorist group JDF

The Jewish Defense League (JDL not JDF, moron) all practice Krav Maga...so why don't you take your nazi-spewing ass down to that community center and tell them all about it...that the Holocaust didn't happen and every Jew should get a cyanide capsule. Come on tough guy...I found a place near you in Gainesville.....butch up, bitch.
That's not really that close actually. MANY people practice Krav Maga not just the terrorists at the JDL. I want the JDL.

How is it all these various jewish organization contain tough guys now when they were such bitches during WWII? :p But getting back to Bernie, the psychopathic, half assed communist, illiterate idiot, the "jewish" religion is the external rationalization of "jewish" extremism which is essentially unethical racism. If one is free of the brainwashing of the jewish/christian bible mythology, one can easily see what is going on.

Forum List

Back