Jewish Cafe

New Yorkers are flocking to this cafe to show their support for the owner.

I was going to go to the local Jewish deli but Lisa558 made a comment that made me think about my relationship with that deli.
I am not going. I am going to "de-Jew". The Final Solution, if you will.

"In your Ignorant mind, Jews should just STFU about the similarities to today and 1938 Germany, and just keep making you deli sandwiches."

I don't feel compelled to pick a side.
I didn't until I got insulted by a jew on this board, but another user convinced me not to pick a side.
It is better to get the Jews and Jew thoughts out of my head. I am no longer going to eat Jewish food.
Completely eradicate everything Jewish. The Final Solution, if you will. Completely forget about them.
The Final Solution, if you will. whatever happens, happens. I don't care.

I didn't until I got insulted by a jew on this board, but another user convinced me not to pick a side.
It is better to get the Jews and Jew thoughts out of my head. I am no longer going to eat Jewish food.
Completely eradicate everything Jewish. The Final Solution, if you will. Completely forget about them.
The Final Solution, if you will. whatever happens, happens. I don't care.
To me, since it's an eleven hour flight to Israel, them there folks, what be there, don't confront me.

Thanks Nutty Yahoo and your insane cronies .

As if they could care less about consequences like this .

I wonder if they could explain why an official Stand Down was ordered by Nutty et al about an incursion they claim that they had no inkling of ?

Doesn't say who the employees were. Could have been some of these guys.

Forum List

Back