🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jewish exodus to Florida

The Masada Jews had killed other Jews by raiding for supplies
They wiped out the Jews that became Romans and wanted to be ass raped.
As an observant Jew I would do the same.
Of course you omit that the assimilated Jews wanted to get the observant Jews to accept being ass raped.

Indeependent
I am very well behaved

I was not very popular on the trip . I upset a few when I told them that Masada had no honor . It was about a band of homocidal Jew killing fanatics
I also told the group that there is zero archeological evidence of any Egypt exodus

I am never well liked

Last edited:
The irony is that most Jews who can afford to live in Florida can afford to live in Israel and Israel's infrastructure and building codes are far superior to those of the US.
Building have to be near bomb proof.

Is that true? When all those young people were killed when a roof collapsed, Ariel Sharon was beyond furious over poor construction in Israel.

Is that true? When all those young people were killed when a roof collapsed, Ariel Sharon was beyond furious over poor construction in Israel.
Ariel Sharon...
What decade are you living in?

The reason Israel has such state of the art building codes is...Muslim Terrorism.

Ariel Sharon...

The reason Israel has such state of the art building codes is...Muslim Terrorism.

Serene Wedding Fest, Then a Pit of Death - Los Angeles Times
May 26, 2001 · Sharon spoke after visiting the site of the collapsed wedding hall, which authorities say was Israel’s worst civil disaster in its 53-year history. ... where members of the Dror wedding party ...

Serene Wedding Fest, Then a Pit of Death - Los Angeles Times
May 26, 2001 · Sharon spoke after visiting the site of the collapsed wedding hall, which authorities say was Israel’s worst civil disaster in its 53-year history. ... where members of the Dror wedding party ...
And probably one of the reasons why it's a bitch to build anything there these days,

Now you can list all the Muslim on Muslim murders in the last year but there's no hard drive large enough.

And probably one of the reasons why it's a bitch to build anything there these days,

Now you can list all the Muslim on Muslim murders in the last year but there's no hard drive large enough.

So they have replaced all the building before 2001?

Cheaper real estate, lower taxes, and far fewer blacks rioting over Jewish ambulance services and looting Jewish businesses.

It is amazing, Florida is so hot and humid and hurricane prone I find it amazing that anyone would want to move here

No state income tax, and lots of beaches. It's been a Jewish mecca for a while, since the 1950's; the recent scumbaggery in NYC has just accelerated the migration is all.

The left is a seething mass of hatred tied together with strands of prejudice, authoritarianism and intellectual snobbery... all in all a huge pile of festering horse shit three days in the sun smells better.

JO

No one knows festering horseshit better than you. You wallow in it every day.

There is nothing in Jewish Law that supports an anti-mask or anti-vaccination stance. In fact, Jews have a religious obligation to accept any life-saving medical procedure, even if it violates another Jewish Law.

You would be very wrong in judging Orthodox Jews (a people of whom I know you have precious little knowledge) as anti-vaccination or anti-health.
Yet they are, as demonstrated by their behavior in New York.

New York Jews have been retiring to Florida for decades now.

Actually, that traditional migration, which consisted of decidedly NON-orthodox Jews like my grandparents, dried up sometime in the '80s when the Miami, south Florida crime-rate began to skyrocket.

It consisted mostly of New York, New England Jews sick of the winters, looking for nice climate and reasonable real-estate.

Forum List

Back