Jewish GOP Congressman says he won't take orders from President Trump

Interesting subject . If you are an elected congressman do you have to follow military orders from a prez who wants to control you?

Congressmen get a lot of legal exemptions .

Trump will be impeached, convicted, and out of office within 12 months.

Well when W was American President, Lincoln Chafee, Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe frequently ignored him and also when Bill Clinton was American President the Democrats had a rebel such as Ben Nelson....then the ultimate turncoats for them Zell Miller and Joe Lieberman.

The president doesn't order congress to do anything. Congressmen are up for reelection every two years. If his district doesn't want to put up with him, he will be easy to replace.

Interesting subject . If you are an elected congressman do you have to follow military orders from a prez who wants to control you?

He is also a military member.

I know . But which one "trumps" ? See what I did there !!!!

It's kinda silly. Like the prez will order his to go fly in circles so he would miss a crucial vote.

GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger: I Will Not Follow Orders from a President Trump - The Gateway Pundit

Hey he wants to play billy badass we can always charge him with some wonderful charges and toss his ass in a military prison! Then not only will he NOT be a congressman he will be in prison! Jew boy needs to learn his place. Plain and simple.
You couldn't be more full of shit.
Since he's not in the military or a national security threat he can't be thrown in a military or any other prison.
If that were true then every gop congress member. Would be in prison for hindering Obama .
Two complete bullshit threads in one day.
Do you ever get tired of being ignorant, racist
And wrong?
t

Well, that's kind of the role of the Commander-In-Chief. But this Congressman can resign his commission if he has an issue with any President.

Such a strange comment from you Jake, the election hasn't happened yet and you've already got The Donald Impeached, convicted and stuff.

GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger: I Will Not Follow Orders from a President Trump - The Gateway Pundit

Hey he wants to play billy badass we can always charge him with some wonderful charges and toss his ass in a military prison! Then not only will he NOT be a congressman he will be in prison! Jew boy needs to learn his place. Plain and simple.
Since he's not in the military or a national security threat he can't be thrown in a military or any other prison.
Actually, he is a Major in the US Air Force.

This thread is yet another example of how our resident conservatives "support the troops".

Such a strange comment from you Jake, the election hasn't happened yet and you've already got The Donald Impeached, convicted and stuff.
The Donald will be the first president abhorred by both parties since John Tyler.

Means nothing as far as his congressional duties go. If the pres tries to interfere with them, the Congress will hold up his entire agenda.

You know, this congress critter DID say that if Trump gives orders like what he says he will on the campaign trail, he's going to refuse to follow UNLAWFUL orders, like torture, targeting civilians, etc.

He will continue to follow lawful orders.

And..............speaking as a 20 year retiree from the U.S. Navy, if he knows it's an unlawful order, not only does he have the right to refuse to follow it, he also has the duty to do so. Navy Rights and Responsibilities teaches any sailor that. And, they also teach what is a lawful and unlawful order, as well as a bunch of other information for a couple of days each year.

Does this person even know that Congressmen don't take orders from the President, and the President doesn't take orders from any Congressmen?

All he's done with this announcement, is reveal his ignorance.

Reserve.
Still not enough to get him thrown is prison military or otherwise.

He's not Jewish, I don't think so. Jews don't fight in the military, they send white men and women to die for them while they comfortably bathe in wealth and luxury. He's bought out by them though, maybe he will change sides eventually.

The Jewish lobby wants to gather as many congressmen to make government dysfunctional under potential Trump term.

Does this person even know that Congressmen don't take orders from the President, and the President doesn't take orders from any Congressmen?

All he's done with this announcement, is reveal his ignorance.

Actually, he's a pilot in the Air National Guard, so if he's on active duty, he will be in a situation where he will have to follow orders.

All you've done with your post is reveal your ignorance, as well as the fact that you didn't read the link.

As a congressman, he doesn't get orders from Trump, as a member of the Armed Forces (Air National Guard), he does, and he has stated he will not follow unlawful orders if they are given, stuff like targeting civilians and torture, because they are unlawful orders.

He's also served on active duty in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Forum List

Back