Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like these Jewish folk have a good bead on Trump's bullshit technique.

Well, I guess POTUS Jackass fvcked up that opportunity.
Really now...well, they can kiss my ass

Maybe they shouldn't be allowed in our country,
until they accept Jesus as the Messiah and Son of God

See how ridiculous that sounds!

You know what incites violence?

Trying to force feed people that a man,
who identifies as a woman, is a woman,
and allowed to use the woman's bathroom,
and must be addressed as she or her

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Telling people who do not agree with homosexuality,
they are intolerant and homophobic

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Telling people who have a problem with
illegal immigrants, that they are the problem

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Blacks blaming white people and slavery
for everything that is wrong with their sorry ass people

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Not sure how Trump incites violence
against disabled people but...

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Trump doesn't, nor has to, incite violence,
he's as sick of the bullshit, like the rest of us

Shit, if you can't help who you love,
then, you can't help who or what you hate

As if, before Trump, everyone and everything,
was unicorns and cotton candy...

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Trump became the mouthpiece,
for the voices that have been gagged for TOO LONG!
You've contacted the same cancer of the brain as the one whose ass you kiss ,,Drump
You've contacted the same cancer of the brain as the one whose ass you kiss ,,Drump
ROFLMFAO

Really, this is just too fucking funny!

Contacted cancer of the brain...huh

You fucking moron...
You made yourself look twice as dumb,
trying to insult my intelligence

Leave the insults to me
and save yourself the embarrassment
Be careful of what you wish for I have an MBA in insults
:laughing0301:

:auiqs.jpg:

Omg...you outdid yourself!

And, here I thought, there was only one mascot,
for this country's mental retardation department...

Your first clapback failed,
when you attempted to convey I lacked intelligence
by claiming I contacted brain cancer...

One, cancer is not contagious
Two, if it were, I would have contracted, NOT contacted

So, that's why you looked twice as stupid,

Now, here you are again, failing miserably

What do insults, comebacks and burns,
have to do with a Masters in Business Administration?

Other than, making it crystal clear,
you're scrapping 'cumbacks' from the back of your throat...

I've had snappier comebacks from a bowl of rice krispies!

Now, shoo....run along...you're no fun to play with
I can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

Unless of course, you still want to press your luck...
3 strikes you're out, or, third time is the charm

What's it gonna be?

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like these Jewish folk have a good bead on Trump's bullshit technique.

Well, I guess POTUS Jackass fvcked up that opportunity.
Really now...well, they can kiss my ass

Maybe they shouldn't be allowed in our country,
until they accept Jesus as the Messiah and Son of God

See how ridiculous that sounds!

You know what incites violence?

Trying to force feed people that a man,
who identifies as a woman, is a woman,
and allowed to use the woman's bathroom,
and must be addressed as she or her

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Telling people who do not agree with homosexuality,
they are intolerant and homophobic

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Telling people who have a problem with
illegal immigrants, that they are the problem

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Blacks blaming white people and slavery
for everything that is wrong with their sorry ass people

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Not sure how Trump incites violence
against disabled people but...

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Trump doesn't, nor has to, incite violence,
he's as sick of the bullshit, like the rest of us

Shit, if you can't help who you love,
then, you can't help who or what you hate

As if, before Trump, everyone and everything,
was unicorns and cotton candy...

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Trump became the mouthpiece,
for the voices that have been gagged for TOO LONG!
ROFLMFAO

Really, this is just too fucking funny!

Contacted cancer of the brain...huh

You fucking moron...
You made yourself look twice as dumb,

Leave the insults to me
and save yourself the embarrassment
:laughing0301:

:auiqs.jpg:

Omg...you outdid yourself!

And, here I thought, there was only one mascot,
for this country's mental retardation department...

Your first clapback failed,
when you attempted to convey I lacked intelligence
by claiming I contacted brain cancer...

One, cancer is not contagious
Two, if it were, I would have contracted, NOT contacted

So, that's why you looked twice as stupid,

Now, here you are again, failing miserably

What do insults, comebacks and burns,
have to do with a Masters in Business Administration?

Other than, making it crystal clear,
you're scrapping 'cumbacks' from the back of your throat...

I've had snappier comebacks from a bowl of rice krispies!

Now, shoo....run along...you're no fun to play with
I can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

Unless of course, you still want to press your luck...
3 strikes you're out, or, third time is the charm

What's it gonna be?
Brains aren't everything. In your case they're nothing

So to your mind shooting real guns at Republicans or sending real ricin to assassinate the President and other high government officials is not worth mentioning but sending fake bombs to prominent Democrats whose hate speech inspired those acts and criticizing CNN is unforgivable.
It wasn't "real ricin." It was ground castor beans. Kinda like the bombs that didn't detonate.
Like they weren’t real bombs?
They were. Unless suddenly you are going to claim law enforcement is lying.
they had no way to denote, so it isn't a complete bomb. just saying.
Yeah he just put shrapnel in those bombs to make them good looking Wasn't planning on blowing up anyone Do republicans here have anything but BS?
then why in none of them was there a detonator?

The problem is not with law enforcement but with the media. If you blinked in early Oct. you missed the story about ricin being sent to the WH, and Democrats, who were busy screaming impeachment without any legal grounds for it, didn't seem to disapprove, but the fake pipe bombs have been treated like the announcement of the Apocalypse by the media and the Democrats.
The ricin story was heavily reported. You would have to be asleep to miss it. Did anyone it was fake like you are the bombs?
That's simply not true. It was reported but not heavily reported. When I first brought up on here a few days ago, may people hadn't hear about before, or if they were Democrats, were sad it hadn't succeeded. Everyone around the world has heard about the pipe bombs because they have gotten so much play in the media.

It is, simply true. I read about it. Over several days. I am sure some assholes expressed the sentiments you mention. Just as some Republican assholes were bummed the bombs didn’t work. But they all represent a minority.

Bombs tend to get heavier coverage because they are bombs and in this case many more people involved.
and they never made it to their targets.

So to your mind shooting real guns at Republicans or sending real ricin to assassinate the President and other high government officials is not worth mentioning but sending fake bombs to prominent Democrats whose hate speech inspired those acts and criticizing CNN is unforgivable.
It wasn't "real ricin." It was ground castor beans. Kinda like the bombs that didn't detonate.
You know this how?
it was reported. what hasn't been reported is what was in them.

The problem is not with law enforcement but with the media. If you blinked in early Oct. you missed the story about ricin being sent to the WH, and Democrats, who were busy screaming impeachment without any legal grounds for it, didn't seem to disapprove, but the fake pipe bombs have been treated like the announcement of the Apocalypse by the media and the Democrats.
The ricin story was heavily reported. You would have to be asleep to miss it. Did anyone it was fake like you are the bombs?
That's simply not true. It was reported but not heavily reported. When I first brought up on here a few days ago, may people hadn't hear about before, or if they were Democrats, were sad it hadn't succeeded. Everyone around the world has heard about the pipe bombs because they have gotten so much play in the media.

It is, simply true. I read about it. Over several days. I am sure some assholes expressed the sentiments you mention. Just as some Republican assholes were bummed the bombs didn’t work. But they all represent a minority.

Bombs tend to get heavier coverage because they are bombs and in this case many more people involved.

That isn't the point :9:

That isn't the point :9:
:dunno:

Yeah he just put shrapnel in those bombs to make them good looking Wasn't planning on blowing up anyone Do republicans here have anything but BS?
So far the FBI hasn't even told us there was any explosive material in the "bombs" let alone shrapnel. Where are you getting your information from?

Cesar Sayoc charged with five federal crimes, FBI says 13 IEDs were sent nationwide and that bombs mailed in packages are "not hoax devices" - CBS News
and?

:dunno: in english

Forum List

Back