Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

You fringe guys need a beer and a Plan B.

Thank Gawd -- a beer and Plan B are both still legal.. In most states..

So Ike said "Never Again" yet here's a Holocaust survivor that fortunately arrived late to the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting so he could watch the elderly perish so their children can be more victims of the Pennsylvania Catholic Church pedophilia business as WW II concentration camps ?

The rabbi had the correct response to whether Trump should come.

Trump will visit city Tuesday to

this other social justice group, exposes the left yet again.

In an open letter from the group, the officials allege that Mr. Trump -- through his words and policies -- has "emboldened a growing white nationalist movement" while endangering minorities.

"President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you commit yourself to compassionate, democratic policies that recognize the dignity of all of us," the group wrote.

Hmmm, I wonder what those policies are, anyone care to guess?

His policy of kicking Hillary's ass in 2016.

Jo
hopefully the people of pittsburgh have a welcome set up for him

Hopefully the people of Pittsburgh thank him for reenergizing the steel industry and then throw the Soros sponsored cadaver bangers to where they belong .... With Hamas and the PLO. As for that welcome.. It's nothing a well trained SS agent can't handle with a quick kill shot.

Jo

Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like these Jewish folk have a good bead on Trump's bullshit technique.

Well, I guess POTUS Jackass fvcked up that opportunity.
Really now...well, they can kiss my ass

Maybe they shouldn't be allowed in our country,
until they accept Jesus as the Messiah and Son of God

See how ridiculous that sounds!

You know what incites violence?

Trying to force feed people that a man,
who identifies as a woman, is a woman,
and allowed to use the woman's bathroom,
and must be addressed as she or her

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Telling people who do not agree with homosexuality,
they are intolerant and homophobic

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Telling people who have a problem with
illegal immigrants, that they are the problem

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Blacks blaming white people and slavery
for everything that is wrong with their sorry ass people

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Not sure how Trump incites violence
against disabled people but...

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Trump doesn't, nor has to, incite violence,
he's as sick of the bullshit, like the rest of us

Shit, if you can't help who you love,
then, you can't help who or what you hate

As if, before Trump, everyone and everything,
was unicorns and cotton candy...

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Trump became the mouthpiece,
for the voices that have been gagged for TOO LONG!

YOU are the one that brought some concept from some other thread into this thread, which is nothing more than you deliberately going OFF TOPIC.

You know what I have to say about that?

Fvck off & stay on topic, bitch.

I'm completely on YOUR topic. You don't seem to want to defend it. Thought you'd toss a Jew hand grenade like your tribe tossed women as hand grenades during the SCt nomination vote.. None of those things are "toys" to advance political power as you PERCEIVE them to be. And most of the wounded from those skirmishes seem to be the Dems tossing out these group division attacks.

Not really much traction on the politics of division any more.. Think that trick has been snuffed out..

Sure there is. The Republicans are utilizing it as well. Instead of dividing us by inclusion they practice the politics of exclusion.

Which citizens are THEY excluding? I think election night is gonna be another bad day for you and yours. Have you checked the race in Michigan --- Minnesota? Repubs don't hurl their minority constituents like hand grenades. No women hurling like in the Cavanaugh hearings. No Jew hurling like in this thread. No Cherokee hurling either. :113:

ANY of those minorities who DARES to leave the Dem plantation are open targets for the Dems. Everyone is welcome as INDIVIDUALS.. Kind of refreshing actually..

There's no "inclusion" on the Dem bus. It's all predicated on your group being politically useful to them. Blacks for instance are not a big enough constituency, so then if youre a Dem strategist, you have to find another leverage angle. And that is -- that Repubs are RACIST and you start accusing all white people of being racist --- UNLESS they vote correctly.. That multiplies the advantage of being the party of Black America.

It's tired. Needs a rest. The damage being done is to the folks hurling the human grenades...

Future of the Repub party is in candidates like John James. Go look him up.. Then go see how he is being attacked --- not by REPUBS, but by your party...

Democrat Candidate El-Sayed Attacks Trump-Backed Vet John James, Made To Regret It

Well, like we said, out of nowhere El-Sayed tweeted, “Thrilled @DonaldJTrumpJr coming to stump for @JohnJamesMI. Nothing describes @MIGOP better than a man who has done nothing of value but mooch off his daddy–who mooched off *his* daddy. No action, just words. Oh, & @KidRock, a Confederate flag wrapped has been. G’luck John!”

The Democrats, like Abdul El-Sayed, are angry, and they are now randomly attacking GOP candidates for fun. But, John James is exactly the kind of senator we need in Washington, DC. The hatred and viciousness on the left is ramping up, and that’s why we must stay strong and counterpunch every disgusting attack. Thank God, we have awesome candidates like John James, who embody our American values and are ready and willing to humbly serve our nation.

As the OP has demonstrated here -- the Dems are the most UNRELIABLE protectors of minorities. Give them the opportunity and the ugly racism, anti-religous, anti-semitism comes oozing out..

They LIVE to stereotype Southerners and West Virginnies with vile hateful speech. EVEN THO -- by doing so -- they are mocking some of their own... They know no shame at hypocrisy...
It will be what it will be but the right and Republicans sure are getting a massive free pass from you and yours.

Can't help that. Trump is annoying, crass, narcissistic, and a meglomaniac. But it's the larger part of the left making the most personal fouls and irritating performances of the season. This concept where y'all sit back, arms folded and PRETEND to be the ONLY compassionate, caring, tolerant game in town whilst at the same time you ATTACK anyone who does not vote your way as morally, ethically, intellectually INFERIOR --- is REALLY irritating.

(for prime examples of this see most of the panel on "The View" or the Joe & Mika sourpusses, or most any panel on CNN/MSNBC). No humility or tolerance in the room..)

And the hypocrisy is so stinky from both sides, but the left right now is tying itself up in knots attacking too many of their reliable "pets". And the whole "more moral than thou" thing has SURPASSED the "moral authority" that the right has claimed in the past. Just had a demonstration of USING their pets as weapons in this thread.

Sorry -- neither one is a role model of compassion, caring, and tolerance. What really STINKS is the by and large the right TRIES to keep itself in check with religion, while the left just reads more sewage from Noam Chomsky and the NY Times and the Atlantic without a whole lot of action or contemplation or humility.

Yes, Trump is ALL OF THAT & MORE.
Trump has radicalized YOU & the rest of America & you didn't even realize it.
Congratulations terrorist.

What I just said about the left tying itself up in their own "tar baby" they created is on full display in this thread.

Where the OP gleefully hurls Jews as political weapons just as they hurled women at Kavanaugh. But not far beyond the surface of their "caring, tolerant, compassionate" beings lurks an anger and a hate just as dark as any other political cornered animal. That's comment about Zionists from Kid Caddo was not an isolated slip-up apparently..

A few decades back I was already convinced that US sources were fighting Israel's battles; it's pretty obvious to anyone that actually pays attention.
The US reaction to 9/11 was a great benefit to Israel, to a point.
The Zionist have the US by the balls; I currently reside in The Jewnited States, formerly the US.
The Zionist infiltration of the US has no political monopoly; both the Dems & the Reps are complicit.
The really bad thing is; it won't end. At least it won't end well, if it does end.

Samson Option - Wikipedia

There it is. Your modern leftist. All they care about is the POWER and the GLORY. Not really selling tolerance, compassion, nor caring... They'll torch their own in a heartbeat.. If there IS a war, I'm gonna have a hard time choosing a foxhole to crawl into. But it's probably not gonna be with the tribe that has lost its way...

What; you don't believe that the state of Israel holds the world hostage via a potential nuclear massacre?

I guess you weren't paying attention then.

I see it strange that both major parties/the entire US Congress is more beholden to Israel than to any other nation.

I'm confident there are multiple reasons for that but I see the potential for an extremely explosive reason; pardon the pun.

In 2012, in response to Günter Grass's poem "Was gesagt werden muss" ("What Must Be Said") which criticized Israel's nuclear weapons program, Israeli poet and Holocaust survivor Itamar Yaoz-Kest published a poem entitled "The Right to Exist: a Poem-Letter to the German Author" which addresses Grass by name. It contains the line: "If you force us yet again to descend from the face of the Earth to the depths of the Earth — let the Earth roll toward the Nothingness." Jerusalem Post journalist Gil Ronen saw this poem as referring to the Samson Option, which he described as the strategy of using Israel's nuclear weapons, "taking out Israel's enemies with it, possibly causing irreparable damage to the entire world."

Last edited:
What I just said about the left tying itself up in their own "tar baby" they created is on full display in this thread.

Where the OP gleefully hurls Jews as political weapons just as they hurled women at Kavanaugh. But not far beyond the surface of their "caring, tolerant, compassionate" beings lurks an anger and a hate just as dark as any other political cornered animal. That's comment about Zionists from Kid Caddo was not an isolated slip-up apparently..

A few decades back I was already convinced that US sources were fighting Israel's battles; it's pretty obvious to anyone that actually pays attention.
The Zionist have the US by the balls; I currently reside in The Jewnited States, formerly the US.
The Zionist infiltration of the US has no political monopoly; both the Dems & the Reps are complicit.
The really bad thing is; it won't end. At least it won't end well, if it does end.

There it is. Your modern leftist. All they care about is the POWER and the GLORY. Not really selling tolerance, compassion, nor caring... They'll torch their own in a heartbeat.. If there IS a war, I'm gonna have a hard time choosing a foxhole to crawl into. But it's probably not gonna be with the tribe that has lost its way...
The Left is just really good at pretending they are tolerant and compassionate. They want to own these labels as political weapons so they can demonize and smash their opponents on their heads with them. It worked for a few decades until Trump (a Democrat previously) came along and turned the tables on them.

Trump radicalized politics, made the radicalization of politics in America acceptable, and thus we are on a collision course with destiny, down in some deep, dark hole.

Progressive Jewish voices, in other words, those that don’t practice their faith, and have nothing to do with this Synagogue. And accuse him of something he has never promoted.

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really now...well, they can kiss my ass

Maybe they shouldn't be allowed in our country,
until they accept Jesus as the Messiah and Son of God

See how ridiculous that sounds!

You know what incites violence?

Trying to force feed people that a man,
who identifies as a woman, is a woman,
and allowed to use the woman's bathroom,
and must be addressed as she or her

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Telling people who do not agree with homosexuality,
they are intolerant and homophobic

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Telling people who have a problem with
illegal immigrants, that they are the problem

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Blacks blaming white people and slavery
for everything that is wrong with their sorry ass people

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Not sure how Trump incites violence
against disabled people but...

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Trump doesn't, nor has to, incite violence,
he's as sick of the bullshit, like the rest of us

Shit, if you can't help who you love,
then, you can't help who or what you hate

As if, before Trump, everyone and everything,
was unicorns and cotton candy...

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Trump became the mouthpiece,
for the voices that have been gagged for TOO LONG!
You've contacted the same cancer of the brain as the one whose ass you kiss ,,Drump
You've contacted the same cancer of the brain as the one whose ass you kiss ,,Drump
ROFLMFAO

Really, this is just too fucking funny!

Contacted cancer of the brain...huh

You fucking moron...
You made yourself look twice as dumb,
trying to insult my intelligence

Leave the insults to me
and save yourself the embarrassment
Be careful of what you wish for I have an MBA in insults

So Ike said "Never Again" yet here's a Holocaust survivor that fortunately arrived late to the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting so he could watch the elderly perish so their children can be more victims of the Pennsylvania Catholic Church pedophilia business as WW II concentration camps ?

WTF was THAT? ^^^ Going for the 2 point conversion and a fail? Great imagery tho.. Tying a mass shooting at a Synagogue to Catholic Church sex crimes and WW2 concentration camps.. Looking forward to MORE of this clear concise analysis.. :aug08_031:

What; you don't believe that the state of Israel holds the world hostage via a potential nuclear massacre?

I see it strange that both major parties/the entire US Congress is more beholden to Israel than to any other nation.

I'm confident there are multiple reasons for that but I see the potential for an extremely explosive reason; pardon the pun.

In 2012, in response to Günter Grass's poem "Was gesagt werden muss" ("What Must Be Said") which criticized Israel's nuclear weapons program, Israeli poet and Holocaust survivor Itamar Yaoz-Kest published a poem entitled "The Right to Exist: a Poem-Letter to the German Author" which addresses Grass by name. It contains the line: "If you force us yet again to descend from the face of the Earth to the depths of the Earth — let the Earth roll toward the Nothingness." Jerusalem Post journalist Gil Ronen saw this poem as referring to the Samson Option, which he described as the strategy of using Israel's nuclear weapons, "taking out Israel's enemies with it, possibly causing irreparable damage to the entire world."

So this new master plan of the Christian Nation KKK churchstate master race second coming thru 9/11 patriot act debacle where attacking a synagogue to get police presence of lynching enforcement for another Kristallnacht should keep the "man is God" Islam Christiananality pedophilia business status quo intact as that supreme swastika up Uranus court Rosenberg decision for synagogue thieving US Constitution arsonists to assassinate JFK to protect & serve those Catholic Church pedophiles version of their Knights of Columbus one nation under God.

So -- youre the new Grand Pubah of the USMB Conspiracy forum we ordered? Think you probably should stick to posting there.. Just sayin...

Keep it up.. Good to know you started this thread NOT OUT OF CONCERN for a mass shooting in a Synagogue, but only wanted to toss some Jews as hand grenades for your pissy resistance.

I have NO issues with Israel having a nuclear deterrent. Do they have heavy lift missiles capable of hitting your house? You ARE closer to the thinking of this shooter than Trump is. And you SEEM to be doubling on your Jew theories here.

Keep it up.. Good to know you started this thread NOT OUT OF CONCERN for a mass shooting in a Synagogue, but only wanted to toss some Jews as hand grenades for your pissy resistance.

I have NO issues with Israel having a nuclear deterrent. Do they have heavy lift missiles capable of hitting your house? You ARE closer to the thinking of this shooter than Trump is. And you SEEM to be doubling on your Jew theories here.

If you have an issue with the thread feel free to close it.

WTF was THAT? ^^^ Going for the 2 point conversion and a fail? Great imagery tho.. Tying a mass shooting at a Synagogue to Catholic Church sex crimes and WW2 concentration camps.. Looking forward to MORE of this clear concise analysis.. :aug08_031:
Why the face? Get tired of that national religion Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate 9/11 jihad crusade diatribe tautology & making it the Christiananality pedophile mentality game of getting forgiven for creative killing ?
That is a bizarre claim.

It is probably a political gambit to focus attention from the recent violence and rally his base.

The Left is just really good at pretending they are tolerant and compassionate. They want to own these labels as political weapons so they can demonize and smash their opponents on their heads with them. It worked for a few decades until Trump (a Democrat previously) came along and turned the tables on them.

Trump radicalized politics, made the radicalization of politics in America acceptable, and thus we are on a collision course with destiny, down in some deep, dark hole.
You guys will never get it. Trump is a reaction to eight years of Obama, one of the most divisive, radical, anti American antisemtic presidents in history.

Leftards in general, especially those infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome (which covers just about all of them) pretend to be concerned about antisemtism, while they spew antisemtic hit parade canards such as "the state of Israel is holding the world hostage" and "Zionist infiltration of US has no political monopoly" as if they are literally parroting the Pittsburgh shooter's antisemtic posts!

They say the most vile bigotted things, then hit the streets complaining about what Trump is saying! Ya gotta love it!

You didn't see his truck with all his praising the pos trump pasted on the outside,,,and with all trumps enemies in the x hairs ?
what's that have to do with the price of chocolate in November? what the fk are you talking about? I tell you what, you post one link with Trump talking about this guy and telling him what to do. Come on brave boi, let's see your fking material. otherwise you are a useless punk trying to cause more problems than are needed. but you know what? that's who you are kkk man.
He's a trump supporter no matter how far you want to distant yourself from him and you you worthless piece of trump are on the same side and this AH
Yes, he was a Trump supporter and he sent fake bombs to prominent Democrats who were no long part of the government, but where was your outrage when William Clyde Allen III was inspired by hate speech from these same Democrats to send real ricin to the President, Secretary of Defense Mattis, Chief of Naval Operations Richardson, FBI director Chris Wray, CIA director Gina Hapel and Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson in the beginning of Oct?
I know that when that guy that shot at Republicans during a baseball game and said he was a Bernie Sanders supporter that Bernie Sanders got up in front of the Senate and apologized and said this guy was not a supporter of his and He, Bernie, denounced his actions.

Trump on the other hand, said CNN was the enemy of the people the day after they had to evacuate because of a bomb threat.
So to your mind shooting real guns at Republicans or sending real ricin to assassinate the President and other high government officials is not worth mentioning but sending fake bombs to prominent Democrats whose hate speech inspired those acts and criticizing CNN is unforgivable.
Wow, what did Democrats say? Was it anything like this:

Dqun8SuX0AA-q4o.jpg

You guys will never get it. Trump is a reaction to eight years of Obama, one of the most divisive, radical, anti American antisemtic presidents in history.
Oh puh leaze.

Republicans are a white racist and fascist party.

Of course they hate Obama.

The reason is as obvious as the skin on your nose.

I was watching Fox and they were making a bid deal that Nancy Pelosi didn't go.

No mention of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.

Why?

Because they didn't want to go.

DquiDLkXcAAnjbz.jpg

I was watching Fox and they were making a bid deal that Nancy Pelosi didn't go.

No mention of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.

Why?

Because they didn't want to go.

DquiDLkXcAAnjbz.jpg
And what percentage of the population do Muslims comprise, moron? Less than 3%. Idiot!

Forum List

Back