Jewish NYC Parent Assaulted at Elementary-School Graduation by Family Shouting ‘Free Palestine!’ 'Death to Israel'!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
But this behavior is acceptable to the American left. I wonder how many more years will American Jews will remain with the Democrat party? They need to understand, that today's Dems are not who their parents grew up with.

An Arabic-speaking family assaulted a Jewish mother and her husband at an elementary-school graduation in Brooklyn last weekend while shouting “Free Palestine,” “Gaza is ours,” and “Death to Israel,” the New York Post reported on Sunday.

At PS 682, the Jewish mother by the name of Lana told the Post that a man identified as Ez-Al Dean Bazar sucker punched her husband, Johan, before putting him in a choke hold. The attack came after Lana and her family were pushed away from a photograph site by the Arabic-speaking family.

But this behavior is acceptable to the American left. I wonder how many more years will American Jews will remain with the Democrat party? They need to understand, that today's Dems are not who their parents grew up with.

As I warned. The early stages of this snowballing had already occurred, it will continue.

Some might even suggest this is the consequence of "globalization" which has become FAR more than it was sold. We now have openly supportive Marxists and people bringing their hatred from back home to the U.S. After years of the Atheists and their haters of religion silencing simple wishes such as "Merry Christmas".

Actions have consequences. Now we have to unite to support American values and that of freedom of religion and consequences for those who target people or corporations because of their religion or salutation.

I don't have to be Muslim to wish someone a Happy Ramadan. I sure as hell have no right to attack them because of their beliefs. This should go for ANY religion of peace.

I've been saying it, letting muslims, islams or whoever have a presence and voice in America would lead to bad things.

Now we have people on American soil protesting, blocking streets, burning the American flag, saying death to America, destroying property, interfering with innocent bystanders lives, people being attacked and hurt. We're allowing middle eastern savage terrorism to grow in America.

I'm telling this now to all of you, if this isn't stopped hard and soon one day there will be a bombing in America in the name of some middle eastern countries war with another middle eastern country, or some foreign religion against another one. If left to rot long enough we will see the barbaric savagery we see in the middle east in America. We will have people here fighting over religion with bad consequences.

Christians, Catholics, Buddhists and Jews. We should have just stopped there as what's acceptable in America. Now we're impoting violent religions to America and violent foreign politics.

I've been saying it, letting muslims, islams or whoever have a presence and voice in America would lead to bad things.

Now we have people on American soil protesting, blocking streets, burning the American flag, saying death to America, destroying property, interfering with innocent bystanders lives, people being attacked and hurt. We're allowing middle eastern savage terrorism to grow in America.

I'm telling this now to all of you, if this isn't stopped hard and soon one day there will be a bombing in America in the name of some middle eastern countries war with another middle eastern country, or some foreign religion against another one. If left to rot long enough we will see the barbaric savagery we see in the middle east in America. We will have people here fighting over religion with bad consequences.

Christians, Catholics, Buddhists and Jews. We should have just stopped there as what's acceptable in America. Now we're impoting violent religions to America and violent foreign politics.

How many people in the Arab and Muslim worlds?

Lots of people to hate. What percentage of the world population? And why?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Get that Palestinian bitch, and everyone like her, out of here and don't let any more like her in. Gaza seems like a nice destination for a POS like that. MAGA

You can't seriously think that they will go with Trump now that he's voiced his opinion on the war??

~~~~~~
In the world of Neo-Marxist Democracy this is acceptable and permissible
This is an out and out racial hate crime.
However, It will not be treated as such in this Soviet style justice system of New York City.
As you read this the perpetrator of this crime was released and most likely not charged with a Racial Hate Crime.

~~~~~~
In the world of Neo-Marxist Democracy this is acceptable and permissible
This is an out and out racial hate crime.
However, It will not be treated as such in this Soviet style justice system of New York City.
As you read this the perpetrator of this crime was released and most likely not charged with a Racial Hate Crime.

If we're going to have 'hate crime' laws, then this one definitely qualifies, but it's likely going to be mainly swept under the rug.

No. It isn’t acceptable. Or, I perhaps I should say it’s as acceptable as this is to the American Right.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back