Jewish settlers stay put says Jewish leaders, and Israeli ambassador David Friedman.

LOL you are rabidly antisemitic and it shows.

The Judaic tribes are embracing a new era for tribal rights and successfully maintaining their ancestral homeland, or at least one small piece of it. As apposed to the Arabs who invaded Judea in the 6th century expansion led by the pedophile Momad.

Why aren't you on about any of the other countries which resulted from the Ottoman collapse ? Don't you think some of the other tribes also deserve a homeland ? What about the Kurds ? Why not support someones tribal rights instead of going on and on about the colonists from Arabia and N Africa not getting 100% of the Mandated area. Why aren't you satisfied with the 75% of Judea you stole from the native peoples ?

Jews invaded Palestine in 1947 - 1948, and expelled, or scared off Palestinians in the Nakba.

I actually do support a sovereign Kurdistan.

In fact, I'm outraged by what Turks are currently during to the Kurds.

Even so, I'm also outraged by what Israelis are doing to Palestinians, not to mention how a chunk of Israel is blaming Poland for the Holocaust, but not taking responsibility for Jewish Nazi collaborators.

Link that the Jews collaborated with Hitler? Don’t like it that Poland was involved? Too bad

Why do Jews get to colonize a new land without sanctions?

Russia colonized a majority Russian territory, and bam sanctions.

Why do Jews think they deserve everybody's land?

Casting doubt over peace prospects, US envoy says settlers staying put — report

In closed meeting with US Jewish leaders, David Friedman says eviction of settlements would spark civil war, dismissing as 'banal' claims that Israeli-Palestinian deal is needed

Russians invaded a sovereign nation. Bit of a difference there.

So, Palestinians don't have a right to sovereignty because the Jews don't like it?

The Israelis offered the Palestinians almost everything they demanded. Don’t let the facts distract you

Why would anyone support a Jewish homeland stealing their land, exactly?

One sided overwhelmingly.

The Judaic tribes are embracing a new era for tribal rights and successfully maintaining their ancestral homeland, or at least one small piece of it. As apposed to the Arabs who invaded Judea in the 6th century expansion led by the pedophile Momad.

Why aren't you on about any of the other countries which resulted from the Ottoman collapse ? Don't you think some of the other tribes also deserve a homeland ? What about the Kurds ? Why not support someones tribal rights instead of going on and on about the colonists from Arabia and N Africa not getting 100% of the Mandated area. Why aren't you satisfied with the 75% of Judea you stole from the native peoples ?

Jews invaded Palestine in 1947 - 1948, and expelled, or scared off Palestinians in the Nakba.

Even so, I'm also outraged by what Israelis are doing to Palestinians, not to mention how a chunk of Israel is blaming Poland for the Holocaust, but not taking responsibility for Jewish Nazi collaborators.

Link that the Jews collaborated with Hitler? Don’t like it that Poland was involved? Too bad

Jewish Ghetto Police - Wikipedia

Judenrat - Wikipedia

Group 13 - Wikipedia

Kapo (concentration camp) - Wikipedia

Miklós Nyiszli - Wikipedia

Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia

There is enough room for everyone.

Why don't you give half your house to a family of Jews who demand that you hand over the property because they lived there 100's of years ago?

What about those who were driven from their homes by Arabs?

What you don't realize is there are two sides here, and a lot of wrongs that can't be fixed by committing more wrongs.

The first thing to be resolved is mutual recognition. Do you support the rights of the Jews to a sovereign state and homeland? Do you support the rights of palestinians to a sovereign state and homeland?

There were Jewish collaborators - just like in any war, you will have collaborators - whether they are economic opportunists or people just trying to survive.

Why don't you give half your house to a family of Jews who demand that you hand over the property because they lived there 100's of years ago?

What you don't realize is there are two sides here, and a lot of wrongs that can't be fixed by committing more wrongs.

The first thing to be resolved is mutual recognition. Do you support the rights of the Jews to a sovereign state and homeland? Do you support the rights of palestinians to a sovereign state and homeland?

I don't support anything positive for Jews, and I especially don't support their crimes.

If you want my 2 cents Jews should've assimilated long ago in Europe, or North-Africa, or the Mid-East, but instead disrespected their hosts by not assimilating.

How convenient that your knowledge of history only dates as far back as the second Arab invasion of Jerusalem. About the time the Judaic tribes asserted their sovereignty over their ancestral lands to the world body.

I wonder if you can tell us how a fat Egyptian became the first so called palestinian ?

The 1517 census showed that only 1.7% of Israel / Palestine was even Jewish.

After 400 + years of living there, I do think the Palestinians earned a homeland.

Especially didn't deserve to have Jews mixed with European who left for 1,000's of years displace them.

Now that was one of the censuses conducted right after one of your pogroms to murder or evict every Jew in Judea wasn't it ?

Oh and palestinians weren't invented until the fat Egyptian came along, right about 1967. Prior to that the non Judaic inhabitants of Judea referred to themselves by their countries of origin. :)

NEXT

Egyptians have even more right to Judea according to your logic, because they were in Jerusalem first, no?

Timeline of Jerusalem - Wikipedia

I wouldn't show that timeline if I were you, because Palestinians are nowhere to be seen in there.

Arabs actually controlled Jerusalem longer than Jews according to that.

Those Arabs in many cases became Palestinians, it doesn't matter what they're called.

Jews were a minority who didn't control Israel for about 1,000 years.

LOL once again you really don't know what you are talking about do you. Arab is defined as a language group not a racial group. Your pretending that all Arab speaking people in the Judiac area are or were called palestinians when we all know that the term palestinian in reference to a racial group is part of the false narrative of the antisemites like yourself is spurious at best.

And of course it matters what they are called. Your pretending "they" own the land when in fact virtually 100% of both the first and second Arab invasion of Jerusalem were foreign nationals.

Where as the Judaic people are the native peoples of "Judea" ;-)

NEXT

He's lying as usual.

I don't support anything positive for Jews, and I especially don't support their crimes.

If you want my 2 cents Jews should've assimilated long ago in Europe, or North-Africa, or the Mid-East, but instead disrespected their hosts by not assimilating.

You are an absolutely rabid antisemite as shown in your own hateful rhetoric

The 1517 census showed that only 1.7% of Israel / Palestine was even Jewish.

After 400 + years of living there, I do think the Palestinians earned a homeland.

Especially didn't deserve to have Jews mixed with European who left for 1,000's of years displace them.

Now that was one of the censuses conducted right after one of your pogroms to murder or evict every Jew in Judea wasn't it ?

Oh and palestinians weren't invented until the fat Egyptian came along, right about 1967. Prior to that the non Judaic inhabitants of Judea referred to themselves by their countries of origin. :)

NEXT

Egyptians have even more right to Judea according to your logic, because they were in Jerusalem first, no?

I wouldn't show that timeline if I were you, because Palestinians are nowhere to be seen in there.

Those Arabs in many cases became Palestinians, it doesn't matter what they're called.

LOL once again you really don't know what you are talking about do you. Arab is defined as a language group not a racial group. Your pretending that all Arab speaking people in the Judiac area are or were called palestinians when we all know that the term palestinian in reference to a racial group is part of the false narrative of the antisemites like yourself is spurious at best.

And of course it matters what they are called. Your pretending "they" own the land when in fact virtually 100% of both the first and second Arab invasion of Jerusalem were foreign nationals.

NEXT

How come the time-line of Jerusalem says Egyptians were there before Israel?

I guess Egypt should have the right to kick Jews off their land in Israel / Palestine.

Since Jews think they should kick Palestinians off of their land in Israel / Palestine.

In closed meeting with US Jewish leaders, David Friedman says eviction of settlements would spark civil war, dismissing as 'banal' claims that Israeli-Palestinian deal is needed

have the pals made a peace deal that I don't know about, jew-hater?

why do jew-haters think Israel is supposed to make a unilateral deal? the terrorists and their supporters like you had decades to make a deal.

tough. get over it. jews are tired of dying for people like you.

NEXT

NEXT

I guess Egypt should have the right to kick Jews off their land in Israel / Palestine.

Since Jews think they should kick Palestinians off of their land in Israel / Palestine.

when were Egyptians in Jerusalem? I'm pretty sure Jews went into Israel FROM Egypt. But nice try.

or are you now pretending Jerusalem belongs to Egypt.

and why is it that Egyptians puts up a wall to keep out terrorists and that's fine with you, jew-hater?

Wow. Simply wow. Well, thank you for an honest reply at least.

You are an absolutely rabid antisemite as shown in your own hateful rhetoric

Poland accepted Jewish refugees for 800 years, and granted them the first Jewish Civil Rights movement the Statute of Kalisz, and all Jews do is hate Poland in response with outrageous lies, or exaggerations like blaming Poland for the Nazis.

Without Poland Jews wouldn't even exist as they are, so why should I support a damn thing for Jews?

I don't support a damn thing for Jews.

NEXT

NEXT

I think the only reason you "support" anything Palestinian is because the other side is Jewish. Meh.

have the pals made a peace deal that I don't know about, jew-hater?

why do jew-haters think Israel is supposed to make a unilateral deal? the terrorists and their supporters like you had decades to make a deal.

tough. get over it. jews are tired of dying for people like you.

You mean the one sided peace talks that say Israel has a right to steal Palestinian land?

NEXT

when were Egyptians in Jerusalem? I'm pretty sure Jews went into Israel FROM Egypt. But nice try.

or are you now pretending Jerusalem belongs to Egypt.

and why is it that Egyptians puts up a wall to keep out terrorists and that's fine with you, jew-hater?

So, why does Wiki say that Egyptians were in Jerusalem first?

No, I don't support Egypt's wall against Palestine, nor taking back it's land.

Jews invaded Palestine in 1947 - 1948

Palestine? What's that?

Forum List

Back