🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jewish space plays host to spirited debate over whether Israel is a democracy

I think you would have fitted in very nicely.
Had you been born a generation earlier in Germany, would you have committed treason against your country by refusing to serve?
Impossible, Georg Heinreich. My Great-Grampa left Germany because of the same reason.
"The concept of Germany as a distinct region in central Europe can be traced to Roman commander Julius Caesar, who referred to the unconquered area east of the Rhine as Germania, thus distinguishing it from Gaul (France), which he had conquered. The victory of the Germanic tribes in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest (AD 9) prevented annexation by the Roman Empire."

???????

History of Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hitler would've been exactly correct about me being "one of his guys", Hoss; what about you?
I guess this means that Georgie Boy is telling us that he hates the Jews as much as Hitler did. Thanks for admitting that, Georgie Boy, although I think many of the viewers have caught on about you a long time ago. As far as myself, I would have been one of those landing at Normandy to fight your pal Hitler and his fellow Nazis. Sieg Heil, Georgie Boy. I am sure you can find a tattoo artist in L.A. who will put the number 88 somewhere on your body which will remind you of your pal Hitler every day. Maybe something like a Neon Pink 88 on one of your arms.

Had you been born a generation earlier in Germany, would you have committed treason against your country by refusing to serve?
Impossible, Georg Heinreich. My Great-Grampa left Germany because of the same reason.
"The concept of Germany as a distinct region in central Europe can be traced to Roman commander Julius Caesar, who referred to the unconquered area east of the Rhine as Germania, thus distinguishing it from Gaul (France), which he had conquered. The victory of the Germanic tribes in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest (AD 9) prevented annexation by the Roman Empire."

???????

History of Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Well, one thing for sure, none of Georgie Boy's ancestors came from Germany. Would your relatives have served in the Mau Mau, Georgie Boy? Speaking of treason, Georgie Boy, what do you then call faking a bad back so that you could get out of serving?

PayBACK for conscription?
What payback, Georgie Boy? Just the other week you told us that after ten days at Basic Training you got lonely so you faked a bad back to get out. You must be some kind of weenie if a grown man gets lonely after ten days away from home and can't stick it out to even finish Basic Training. Even young kids spend more than ten days at a summer camp and don't fake that they are sick so Mommy and Daddy should come get them.

What payback, Georgie Boy? Just the other week you told us that after ten days at Basic Training you got lonely so you faked a bad back to get out. You must be some kind of weenie if a grown man gets lonely after ten days away from home and can't stick it out to even finish Basic Training. Even young kids spend more than ten days at a summer camp and don't fake that they are sick so Mommy and Daddy should come get them.
Pay attention, Killer.

Involuntary conscription is another means of class war.

Did you feel bad about missing out on WWII?

Pay attention, Killer.

Oh. So Georgie has his own laws to obey? Ungrateful welfare cheat.

Pay attention, Killer.

Oh. So Georgie has his own laws to obey? Ungrateful welfare cheat.
Some laws should be defied.
Remember Jim Crow?

Forum List

Back