Jewish Terrorists Destroy Historic Church

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
The destroying of churches continue by jewish terrorists in the holy land.
The historic church of Loaves And Fis is burned in Galilee.
Catholic church in Israel badly damaged by suspected arson attack World news The Guardian

bd10014c5098d1004646cb991ba83aa5ae58ad16-1434616198-55828186-620x348.jpg

images

It was the inside of the monastery that was damaged by the fire.
Graffiti was on the outside of the church, which was not burned.
Monasteries are closed over night, not open to outsiders.
The investigation is on going thought the possibility of arson has been raised.
If the fire had been outside, then it might have been an attack, thought who would still be in question. The fact it was in the inside of the monastery and not the church makes me think it might have been an accident accelerated by items not stored properly.
If the church had been part of the fire, it might have supported the idea of arson.
Just because hebrew was used for the graffiti does not mean it had to be jews. Muslim Israelis also speak and write hebrew.
Some Jewish teens were detained but not held after being questioned. If it was arson, the suspect is still out there.

If the fire had been outside, then it might have been an attack, thought who would still be in question. The fact it was in the inside of the monastery and not the church makes me think it might have been an accident accelerated by items not stored properly.
If the church had been part of the fire, it might have supported the idea of arson.
Just because hebrew was used for the graffiti does not mean it had to be jews. Muslim Israelis also speak and write hebrew.
Some Jewish teens were detained but not held after being questioned. If it was arson, the suspect is still out there.

The apologist strikes again. And to think she claims to be Christian.

asshole has no proof whatsoever that Jews did this.

You're just saying that because because she isn't a bigoted scumbag who doesn't hate Jews, like you.

Stop posing as someone who's concerned for "christians".

Catholic church in Israel badly damaged by suspected arson attack World news The Guardian

images

Freeman, how come you don't tell us about all the incidents where your brethren have destroyed churches and have killed many Christians. By the way, you never answered me, even though I had posted the following twice. You just seem to disappear. Is it really that difficult for you to answer? Do I have to keep on asking you so that the readers can see what a hypocrite you are?

"Now, Freeman, I am surprised by your bringing up such a subject. Have your forgotten that your brave brethren are busy beheading and crucifying Christians? Just whom do you think beheaded that group of Copts recently? Since you are a devout Muslim, I would like to ask you if you believe in what Mohammed said when he stated there is no compulsion in religion. Do you, yourself, have tolerance for those who are not Muslims? Additionally, do you believe all your brethren should have tolerance for the religious beliefs of others and let these others practice their religion in peace, or are you OK with those brethren of yours who are busy murdering people because they are non Muslims or Muslims of a different sect?"

You're just saying that because because she isn't a bigoted scumbag who doesn't hate Jews, like you.

Roudy, I am chuckling over Haniyah's statement, and Aris is probably doing the same. What Aris posted would make sense to level-headed people, but not to Jew haters like Haniyah. Have you seen Haniyah bring up articles about the Christians being murdered by her buddies. If she has, I must have missed it. Meanwhile, perhaps Haniyah, who is posing as such a good concerned Catholic should ask Freeman what he thinks about this.

Return of Jesus

Yeah, in Monte Haniyah's parallel universe, it's the Joooos that are targeting and killing Christians, not Muslims. :cuckoo:

images

Freeman, how come you don't tell us about all the incidents where your brethren have destroyed churches and have killed many Christians. By the way, you never answered me, even though I had posted the following twice. You just seem to disappear. Is it really that difficult for you to answer? Do I have to keep on asking you so that the readers can see what a hypocrite you are?

"Now, Freeman, I am surprised by your bringing up such a subject. Have your forgotten that your brave brethren are busy beheading and crucifying Christians? Just whom do you think beheaded that group of Copts recently? Since you are a devout Muslim, I would like to ask you if you believe in what Mohammed said when he stated there is no compulsion in religion. Do you, yourself, have tolerance for those who are not Muslims? Additionally, do you believe all your brethren should have tolerance for the religious beliefs of others and let these others practice their religion in peace, or are you OK with those brethren of yours who are busy murdering people because they are non Muslims or Muslims of a different sect?"

Never a palestinian burned a church, jews destroy churches and christian sites since decades.

images

Never a palestinian burned a church, jews destroy churches and christian sites since decades.

How short your memory. Church of The Holy Sepulchre does not count? It was less than a year ago.
Church of the Nativity was just over a decade ago. Two of the most important churches in the christian faith, but palestinians wouldn't do anything like that.
Church of the Nativity was also damaged in a fire just over a year ago, days after the Pope's visit. Oil lamps were smashed.

Muslims throughout the middle east have been responsible for the death of christians and destruction of churches. Palestinians are no exception.

images

Oh Freeman, you are a hoot. Everyone knows how your brethren have murdered those of other faiths plus destroyed their houses of worship. In fact, there is a site someplace on the Internet where a Hindu lists the names of all the Hindu temples destroyed by your brethren and a mosque built on top where the temple once stood. Meanwhile, you still have not answered me. I will repeat it again. Maybe the fourth time will be a charm and you will answer.........

Forum List

Back