🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jewish vandals smash tombstones in Jerusalem Christian cemetery

Israel desecrates 2350 holy sites in Palestinian territories occupied in 1948

- See more at: Israel desecrates 2350 holy sites in Palestinian territories occupied in 1948 from the Al-Aqsa Foundation shows that 2350 Islamic and Christian holy sites located in destroyed villages, as well as coastal towns in the Palestinian Territories, have been desecrated by the Israeli occupation.Abdul Majeed Aghbariya, head of the sanctities portfolio at the foundation, explained that the project of surveying and documenting Islamic and Christian sanctities in the villages destroyed in 1948, the first phase of which has been completed, found that 1350 holy sites were documented. These sites include graves, mosques, churches and chapels in the northern area of the Palestinian territories from Caesarea to the far north, all of which have been desecrated and either partially or fully demolished by Israel.Furthermore, Aghbariya pointed out that the southern area of the Palestinian territories contains about 1,000 holy sites that have also been desecrated. He also noted that research included Arab coastal cities such as Acre, Haifa, Jaffa, Al-Lid and Ramla. However, the research did not include the holy sites in other Arab towns that have been destroyed.Aghbariya also mentioned that hundreds of graves and mosques have been totally destroyed and those that have been partially destroyed were not spared by the Zionist authorities - dozens of mosques have been turned into restaurants, bars, museums and synagogues.- See more at: Israel desecrates 2350 holy sites in Palestinian territories occupied in 1948

Israel desecrates 2350 holy sites in Palestinian territories occupied in 1948
Why should any decent person care what some Arab propagandist claims?

Oh, and Sherrifilth: if what the Jordanians did in '48 in territory they seized is 'not to be discussed' - then why do you imagine these ALLEGED 'desecrations' are to be discussed?

Your bigoted hypocrisy is showing again......not that you've got anything else to show but that, the false piety, and your perennial lust to see Jews suffer and die : ))

This post really got me thinking.

It is a shame that those of us who are of European decendentcy must stoop to the gutter at levels of the dark ages to deal with Muslims.

We know we are better than that.

However, we are dealing with a sub-human group of barbarian Muslim animals that do not respond to anything else. Polite does not work. Muslims are not bright enough to know when they are licked.

While many members of USMB, sit back and "watch the show" as we slice and dice Muslims, that is "ok." Some of us don't care if we have to climb right down into the sewer to remind Muslims of their place at the bottom of the food chain. No this is not our finest moment of pride, but it is realistic and practical when dealing with a sworn enemy of the American people. 2,977 innocent people killed in the twin towers on 9/11 by Muslims.

The-Ambush.jpg

Recall that during our American Revolution, we did not win by lining up our soldiers and firing into a line of enemy soldiers. We used tactics we learned from Native Americans on how to ambush, attack supply wagons, and disrupt British operations. (Let us always remember the contribution of Native Americans in building our nation). The British thought Americans were "ungentlemanly." We did not care, our goal was to secure our freedom and to protect our homes.

The same is true today against Muslims. We will survive and defeat the enemy. We are merely going back to something we know how to do, that works. We will take down Johnny Jihad.

marionpinonly.jpg

Perhaps you may remember the Walt Disney version of the Swamp Fox, Francis Marion who was named General of the Carolina Colonies just as their Assembly was forced to flea their capitol. General Marion had just been named in charge of the Carolina militia. He was one person, alone. Marion put together a rag-tag band of patriots, ambushed British supply lines, and pulled some daring rescues. You may remember the Disney musical theme. General Francis Marion and his team are still remembered as they passed from history into an American legend.

It is a shame that those of us who are of European decendentcy must stoop to the gutter at levels of the dark ages to deal with Muslims.

Evidently not.

However, we are dealing with a sub-human group of barbarian Muslim animals...Some of us don't care if we have to climb right down into the sewer to remind Muslims of their place at the bottom of the food chain.

Let me guess...xtian?

Last edited by a moderator:
I AM so sorry, beach baby, but the filthy propaganda and the sites in the internet gutter you find that propaganda in, which you fill your head and heart with, I have no interest in any of it.

Satan, get behind me.

Last edited:

However, we are dealing with a sub-human group of barbarian Muslim animals that do not respond to anything else. Polite does not work. Muslims are not bright enough to know when they are licked.

While many members of USMB, sit back and "watch the show" as we slice and dice Muslims, that is "ok." Some of us don't care if we have to climb right down into the sewer to remind Muslims of their place at the bottom of the food chain. No this is not our finest moment of pride, but it is realistic and practical when dealing with a sworn enemy of the American people. 2,977 innocent people killed in the twin towers on 9/11 by Muslims.

The-Ambush.jpg

Recall that during our American Revolution, we did not win by lining up our soldiers and firing into a line of enemy soldiers. We used tactics we learned from Native Americans on how to ambush, attack supply wagons, and disrupt British operations. (Let us always remember the contribution of Native Americans in building our nation). The British thought Americans were "ungentlemanly." We did not care, our goal was to secure our freedom and to protect our homes.

The same is true today against Muslims. We will survive and defeat the enemy. We are merely going back to something we know how to do, that works. We will take down Johnny Jihad.

marionpinonly.jpg

Perhaps you may remember the Walt Disney version of the Swamp Fox, Francis Marion who was named General of the Carolina Colonies just as their Assembly was forced to flea their capitol. General Marion had just been named in charge of the Carolina militia. He was one person, alone. Marion put together a rag-tag band of patriots, ambushed British supply lines, and pulled some daring rescues. You may remember the Disney musical theme. General Francis Marion and his team are still remembered as they passed from history into an American legend.

Evidently not.

However, we are dealing with a sub-human group of barbarian Muslim animals...Some of us don't care if we have to climb right down into the sewer to remind Muslims of their place at the bottom of the food chain.

Let me guess...xtian?

But just to remind you Alfie,that the British thought the same about the "Americans" and even after 30 odd years of Independence....the Brits came back on the 24th August 1814,and after the "BATTLE of BLADENSBERG"......... BURN'T DOWN "THE CAPITOL BUILDING" then went on to BURN "THE WHITE HOUSE"..the most important buildings of what they thought were sub-humans...Glasshouses Alfie,Glasshouses......just saying..steve

Last edited by a moderator:
I AM so sorry, beach baby, but the filthy propaganda and the sites in the internet gutter you find that propaganda in, which you fill your head and heart with, I have no interest in any of it.

Satan, get behind me.
You need sleep again, Miz Righteous.

Satan, get behind me.
One wonder whether Frau Sherri wears those horns that the Devil made especially for her. Since it appears she never leaves her house, perhaps no one in the neighborhood has seen the horns except when they knock on her door to perhaps borrow a cup of sugar. Did Lucifer give you a pitchfork also, Frau Sherri, or did he think a broom was more apropos?

The-Ambush.jpg

marionpinonly.jpg

Evidently not.

Let me guess...xtian?

The thing I enjoy about these pro-Muslim types is the image they leave of themselves in posts like that above. I know I am getting my message across because of rep and thank yous I receive. When you respond as above you just verify the third-world, "not-so-bright," education of Muslims. You actually bring viewers toward my point of view.

And, as an aside. Ever wonder why their are no prominent Muslim comedians? I could not name one. However, many commedians are Jewish. Why do you suppose that is. Let me tell you.

5qq2s.jpg

Muslims are viewed as in the photo above - malcontents, troublemakers, and terrorists. Jewish comedians make the western world laugh, especially us White Anglo-Saxon Protestants, (WASPs). Jews show Americans how to laugh at ourselves, just as they laugh at themselves. See the utube below. Look at that WASP audience totally absorbed in the humor! It is awfully difficult to dislike someone who makes you belly laugh. To the contrary it is easy to dislike angry people who want to kill Americans and Jews. You idiots made your own beds, and now you can die in them.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUCNAnp2QAI"]Adam Sandler Chanukah Song - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
I call posters who spew hate like that in that last post, Post 126, simply Haters.

They are Hate.

I have no use for them at all.

Not to mention all that hate vomited out, not one word addresses the topic in the OP.

Hate is a choice and they make that choice over and over.

I am not a Muslim, but I guess in the world of Haters when one refuses to hate the way they do and desire everyone else to do, any attempt to be truthful about anything at all just gets thrown out the window.

For someone so totally BLIND to her own raging bigotry, the sherriliar can be quite astute.....too bad she can't deal with her very own Jew-hating ways!

I call posters who spew hate like that in that last post, Post 126, simply Haters.

They are Hate.

Not to mention all that hate vomited out, not one word addresses the topic in the OP.

You have done it again for me. Accusations, pointing fingers, and manufacturing information from the Muslim types, and the gift of laughter from our Jewish friends. Here is that utube again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUCNAnp2QAI]Adam Sandler Chanukah Song - YouTube[/ame]​

Muslims are so out-of-touch, they don't get it. The world just wants them to go away. Or, perhaps bomb them away.

Muslims are not even smart enough to know when they have humiliated themselves, and NOW THAT IS FUNNY! Pathetic, but FUNNY!

The OP

JERUSALEM, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Four suspected Jewish nationalists were arrested for smashing headstones in a Christian cemetery near Jerusalem's walled Old City on Sunday.

The four men, two of whom were settlers from the occupied West Bank, were throwing concrete blocks at about 15 tombstones when they were caught by policemen who were nearby, police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said.

Several of the headstones, some of which dated back to the early 1900s, had had stone crosses broken off.

"Two of the men are known Hilltop Youth activists," Rosenfeld said, referring to a fringe group of Jewish settlers suspected by Israeli authorities of vandalising several mosques and monasteries in the past few years.

Defiler of graves

kid+suicide0.jpg

The American view of Muslim mothers and their children.
A picture is worth a thousand words.

Last edited:
The OP

JERUSALEM, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Four suspected Jewish nationalists were arrested for smashing headstones in a Christian cemetery near Jerusalem's walled Old City on Sunday.

The four men, two of whom were settlers from the occupied West Bank, were throwing concrete blocks at about 15 tombstones when they were caught by policemen who were nearby, police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said.

Several of the headstones, some of which dated back to the early 1900s, had had stone crosses broken off.

"Two of the men are known Hilltop Youth activists," Rosenfeld said, referring to a fringe group of Jewish settlers suspected by Israeli authorities of vandalising several mosques and monasteries in the past few years.

Defiler of graves

kid+suicide0.jpg

What in the world does this Photo have to do with the OP?

Can the Poster who gave us this gift answer that question?

Jews desecrated Christian gravesites.

Does that mean anything to this poster?

Another point, this viewpoint you attribute to Americans, I think it is a lie.

Who are you to define what all Americans viewpoint is?

Do you think you are God?

Last edited:
I am not a Muslim, but I guess in the world of Haters when one refuses to hate the way they do and desire everyone else to do, any attempt to be truthful about anything at all just gets thrown out the window.

For someone so totally BLIND to her own raging bigotry, the sherriliar can be quite astute.....too bad she can't deal with her very own Jew-hating ways!
Maybe someone should show her how to smash tombstones. To get it out of her system.

They are Hate.

You have done it again for me. Accusations, pointing fingers, and manufacturing information from the Muslim types, and the gift of laughter from our Jewish friends. Here is that utube again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUCNAnp2QAI]Adam Sandler Chanukah Song - YouTube[/ame]​

Muslims are so out-of-touch, they don't get it. The world just wants them to go away. Or, perhaps bomb them away.

Muslims are not even smart enough to know when they have humiliated themselves, and NOW THAT IS FUNNY! Pathetic, but FUNNY!

I called you a hater because you posted a hate filled post expressing hate against Muslims.

Your response is to accuse me of making "Accusations, pointing fingers, and manufacturing information from the Muslim types."

Where in my post is any of that?

Why do you lie?

Then, you spew more hate against Muslims.

What does this hate rant have to do with the OP?

The OP

kid+suicide0.jpg

My God, you really do have a third world education. Must we repeat the pathway to make you understand. The thread is an obvious shot at Jews for damaging grave sites, which we all agree is regrettable by fanatics. Then damage to Jewish websites is presented and also condemned.

The OP is pure Muslim propaganda. So, I gave you back the propaganda we Americans think is real about Muslims. Got some great pics of Muslim children being trained with guns. Would you like to see that?

Oldest scenario on the planet. "The first liar doesn't stand a chance."

kids-with-guns_1243524i.jpg

As JFK's dad, political genius Joe Kennedy said, "In politics the truth is not nearly as important as the public's perception of the truth.
This is why Muslims lose every thread in USMB, they do not understand the public perception of the themselves as whack-jobs.
Then they humiliate themselves vomiting the same lies over and over. It would be comical if it was not so sad. Muslims fail.

Last edited:
Hey, let's all mellow out for a minute and enjoy that Adam Sandler Hanukkah Song one more time! Unlike Muslims who make you sad and angry, Jews love to make us laugh! :lol: :lol:

This utube is almost a commercial for the Hebrew folks! Yep, religion can be fun!:lol: :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd1Pyu9_rxo"]Adam Sandler - Hanukkah Song - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
The OP

kid+suicide0.jpg

My God, you really do have a third world education. Must we repeat the pathway to make you understand. The thread is an obvious shot at Jews for damaging grave sites, which we all agree is regrettable by fanatics. Then damage to Jewish websites is presented and also condemned.

The OP is pure Muslim propaganda. So, I gave you back the propaganda we Americans think is real about Muslims. Got some great pics of Muslim children being trained with guns. Would you like to see that?

Oldest scenario on the planet. "The first liar doesn't stand a chance."

kids-with-guns_1243524i.jpg

As JFK's dad, political genius Joe Kennedy said, "In politics the truth is not nearly as important as the public's perception of the truth.
This is why Muslims lose every thread in USMB, they do not understand the public perception of the themselves as whack-jobs.
Then they humiliate themselves vomiting the same lies over and over. It would be comical if it was not so sad. Muslims fail.

The children in the picture----appear well fed---well clothed and have toys in their hands are altogether with their pals------and yet they do not seem at all happy-----they look
sad and confused. I have never seen a group of children in such a circumstance in
so much apparent emotional distress. Maybe they are being lectures on the
meccaist 'virtue' of murdering people

BEACHBOY,

The OP is a real event that happened.

Your lack of concern over desecrated Christian gravesites only shows your feelings about Christianity.

ZIONUTS desecrating Palestinian Christians graves in Palestine goes all the way back to initial ethnic cleansing of Christian villages in the Galilee, it goes all the way back to 1947 and it has been a continuing problem ever since then.

Your Muslim hating propaganda has nothing to do with the topic and tells us everything anyone needs to know about you and nothing else.

Last edited:

STATEMENT OF THE CHRISTIAN UNION OF PALESTINE*

The war which started in the Holy City of Jerusalem was for all of us a real surprise and beyond our expectations. The Security Council, the United Nations Organization and the Consular Committee of Armistice had given us hope that the Holy City and its sanctuaries would be spared the horrors of war and its consequences of destruction and ruin, both belligerent parties having signed before the Consular Committee of Armistice and the representative of the International Red Cross an undertaking to cease fire for a duration of eight days starting from 9 p.m. on May 14,1948.*

In compliance with this signed promise the Arab Command issued formal orders through loudspeakers to all its posts to cease fire, and complete peace prevailed on all Arab sectors.*But the Jews took advantage of this opportunity and immediately occupied the main strategical points from where they tried to attack the Arabs and to launch their attack on the Holy City. We immediately informed the Consular Committee of Armistice and the representative of the International Red Cross of this infringement of agreement by the Jews. The reply received was that the Jewish Agency declared that the Stern gang, which is working separately, broke the cease fire agreement and that the Jewish Agency had no control over this group. We then realized that the terrorists are controlling the Jewish movement. In consequence of which the International Red Cross and the Committee of Armistice declared that it was beyond their power to enforce the respect of the undertaking. In this way the Holy City was turned into a battlefield where severe fighting is taking place, accompanied by destruction on a large scale. In consequence, churches, convents, religious and charitable institutions have become the targets of mortar shells and bullets. Some of these buildings were destroyed and set on fire and many of the innocent civilians comprising of women, children, priests and nuns were injured by the explosion of bombs which were fired from all sides and in all directions.*

Chapter : Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem

Forum List

Back