🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jewish vandals smash tombstones in Jerusalem Christian cemetery

What happened to that child is sad.

But for what I see, that even though she was injured, she's still alive.

Can the same be told about Shalhevet Pass?

shalhevet1.jpg

10 months old baby, was shot to death while sleeping in her crib
, Palestinian sniper aimed his rifle at her, at the baby, and pulled the trigger.

shalevet3-L.jpg

Shalhevet was shot in her head. Her bunny was covered in blood in her stroller.

Is what what Palestinians represent?

Because those kind of people I don't want to have peace with! I just want them GONE!

If Israel had not been an Occupier in Palestine,
it would not have happened.

Poor baby, to have the misfortune to be born to Zionist land thieves.

And in my story, there was a baby girl killed too, who was 1.5 years in age. Her parents were not Zionist land thieves, they were the indigenous people of Palestine.

"INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF PALESTINE"? what a joke-----the only extant language
in the world that developed in Palestine----is hebrew. People who speak hebrew
have no trouble PRONOUNCING the world PALESTINE---which is a greek
corruption of 'pleshtim' ----the people sherri calls
palestinians-------cannot even pronounce what she thinks they are. Even Bedouins living in the Negev
are not indigenous to palestine----they are nomads who wandered in from arabia -----
well---for that matter---gypsies living in Pennsylvannia are not indigenous either ---
---the INUITS ---of Alaska are ----according to anthropologists---indigenous to Asia----
does sherri have any idea what she is talking about? She describes arab muslims
as if they were residents of an isolated land mass------like Australia for millenia.

Sherri----you did well to avoid the sciences -----you cannot think

how does one "STEAL" land from persons who never owned it?

When did israel own it? 722bce?

I am not a Zionist and among the people carrying out a brutal Occupation and attacking and killing children with chemical weapons.

That last paragraph describes you and your Tribe.

The Zionist way is Ethnic Cleansing and Apartheid and Colonialism and Occupation.

That defines Zionism.

That is who you are.

This is what Zionists do to children.

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE

fara.jpeg

Her name is Farah Halima.

She was the victim of an Israeli chemical weapons attack.

Zionists deliberately targeted her house in Gaza with 3 White Phosphorous shells.

The attack killed Farah's grandfather and 3 or 4 of her young uncles and aunts, one just a baby under a year old.

And Farah's own mother died a few weeks after the attack from severe burns suffered.

Farah has burns and scars all over her body she will carry with her for the rest of her life.

That is the Hate of Zionism on full display.

So, please do not speak of Hate to me.

What happened to that child is sad.

But for what I see, that even though she was injured, she's still alive.

Can the same be told about Shalhevet Pass?

shalhevet1.jpg

10 months old baby, was shot to death while sleeping in her crib
, Palestinian sniper aimed his rifle at her, at the baby, and pulled the trigger.

shalevet3-L.jpg

Shalhevet was shot in her head. Her bunny was covered in blood in her stroller.

Is what what Palestinians represent?

Because those kind of people I don't want to have peace with! I just want them GONE!

If the Palestinian sniper would have had mercy, this would not have happened.

But he never had those, and he shot the baby. Her father tried to save her but it was too late.

Those baby killers are the people you admire, Sherri.

Jesus must be so proud of you.

Lunatic Sherri:
I am not a Zionist..blah blah blah...

Geez...Sherri isn't a Zionist? Wow, what a revelation that is. Come on Sherri, tell us some more of these secrets you've been hiding. :rofl:

The statistics again are Israel has killed 1519 Palestinian children and Palestinians have killed 129 Israeli children.

that is since 9/30/2000.

In the past 5 years, Israel has killed close to 500 children, Hamas has killed 1 Israeli child in those 5 years.

Israel is the source of the conflict with her Occupation of Palestine.

If Israelis had not deliberately targeted a civilian house with chemical weapons, Fara's mother and her grandfather and her young baby aunt and young uncles would still be alive today.

Last edited:
The statistics again are Israel has killed 1519 Palestinian children and Palestinians have killed 129 Israeli children.

that is since 9/30/2000.

In the past 5 years, Israel has killed close to 500 children, Hamas has killed 1 Israeli child in those 5 years.

If Israelis had not deliberately targeted a civilian house with chemical weapons, Fara's mother and her grandfather and her young baby aunt and young uncles would still be alive today.
Other than your lies, nothing wrong with Israel preventing Hamas animals from killing innocent children.

You can't be this ignorant.

So, you think I am ignorant to point out that fanatics are fanatics in all groups on our planet? You think it is ignorant to point out that Muslim violence killed 2,977 innocent people in the World Trade Center and that compares to broken cemetery stones? And, finally you think it ignorant to show a picture of damage to a Jewish Cemetery? All this while beginning my comments with "Certainly, this is regrettable."

I think we all know who should be taking the Minnesota Multiphase Personality Inventory, (MMPI), and have the results rushed to a shrink.

No I think it's ignorant of you to make this statement "We should not judge all Jews by the actions of a few who go too far" then turn around in less then one sentence and do exactly that to all muslims.

You seem to believe that in fact people SHOULD judge an entire community based on the actions of a few if the severity of the action in question exceeds some nebulous level of outrage.

Oh...... This is too easy. When Jews kill 2,977 innocent people in New York we will view them in the same way we view Muslims. Your propaganda techniques are childish, amd have failed time and again. Everyone is aware of the terrorist stupidity of Islam, and the 164 passages in the Qur'an that promote Jihad. Get real.

Jihad-muslim-protesters_egyptindependent_130125-article.jpg

The idea that Islam is a "religion" is a joke. They can not be deprogrammed
which means the only way to deal with them is to end them.

Last edited:

that is since 9/30/2000.

If your kith and kin had been the perverted pigs that they are----hundreds of millions of
people would not have been brtually murdered and your depraved sluts would not
dance on the dead bodies of hundreds of millions of infants thruout the world

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

So, you think I am ignorant to point out that fanatics are fanatics in all groups on our planet? You think it is ignorant to point out that Muslim violence killed 2,977 innocent people in the World Trade Center and that compares to broken cemetery stones? And, finally you think it ignorant to show a picture of damage to a Jewish Cemetery? All this while beginning my comments with "Certainly, this is regrettable."

I think we all know who should be taking the Minnesota Multiphase Personality Inventory, (MMPI), and have the results rushed to a shrink.

No I think it's ignorant of you to make this statement "We should not judge all Jews by the actions of a few who go too far" then turn around in less then one sentence and do exactly that to all muslims.

You seem to believe that in fact people SHOULD judge an entire community based on the actions of a few if the severity of the action in question exceeds some nebulous level of outrage.

Oh...... This is too easy. When Jews kill 2,977 innocent people in New York we will view them in the same way we view Muslims. Your propaganda techniques are childish, amd have failed time and again. Everyone is aware of the terrorist stupidity of Islam, and the 164 passages in the Qur'an that promote Jihad. Get real.

"We should not judge all Jews by the actions of a few who go too far"

"When Jews kill 2,977 innocent people in New York we will view them in the same way we view Muslims. '

How many times are you going to step on your dick before it starts to throb?

Last edited:

Poor baby, to have the misfortune to be born to Zionist land thieves.

And in my story, there was a baby girl killed too, who was 1.5 years in age. Her parents were not Zionist land thieves, they were the indigenous people of Palestine.

"INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF PALESTINE"? what a joke-----the only extant language
in the world that developed in Palestine----is hebrew. People who speak hebrew
have no trouble PRONOUNCING the world PALESTINE---which is a greek
corruption of 'pleshtim' ----the people sherri calls
palestinians-------cannot even pronounce what she thinks they are. Even Bedouins living in the Negev
are not indigenous to palestine----they are nomads who wandered in from arabia -----
well---for that matter---gypsies living in Pennsylvannia are not indigenous either ---
---the INUITS ---of Alaska are ----according to anthropologists---indigenous to Asia----
does sherri have any idea what she is talking about? She describes arab muslims
as if they were residents of an isolated land mass------like Australia for millenia.

Sherri----you did well to avoid the sciences -----you cannot think

how does one "STEAL" land from persons who never owned it?

When did israel own it? 722bce?

Jews have owned land ---the way CIVILIZED people own land----by PURCHASE---
in the middle east for more than 4000 years------muslims have never owned land in
in the middle east other than by virtue of murder, rape, pillage and enslavement.

Purchase of land is recorded in history in the middle east as far back as the
founder of Judaism----ABRAHAM-----unlike the rapist pig of arabia----he paid
for it In fact he purchased HEBRON-----for his descendants thru Isaac----
and his descendants thru Isaac never sold it to the followers of the rapist pig
of mecca

The rapist pig of mecca does no even own the land in which his stinking carcass
was buried-----He and his band of thugs stole it------from jews.

You should read the koran, learn some history and face reality.

that is since 9/30/2000.

If your kith and kin had been the perverted pigs that they are----hundreds of millions of
people would not have been brtually murdered and your depraved sluts would not
dance on the dead bodies of hundreds of millions of infants thruout the world

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

Spoken like a true xtian...

ZIONISTS have been living out hate every single day for the past 65 years
Present day stories of grave desecrations are just a continuation of ethnic cleansing in Palestine.
Nothing new !
The most hateful person here dares to criticize others.
Now THAT is funny.
I am not a Zionist and among the people carrying out a brutal Occupation and attacking and killing children with chemical weapons.
The Zionist way is Ethnic Cleansing and Apartheid and Colonialism and Occupation.
That defines Zionism.
That is who you are.
WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE

fara.jpeg

Zionists deliberately targeted her house in Gaza with 3 White Phosphorous shells.
The attack killed Farah's grandfather and 3 or 4 of her young uncles and aunts, one just a baby under a year old.
And Farah's own mother died a few weeks after the attack from severe burns suffered.
Farah has burns and scars all over her body she will carry with her for the rest of her life.
Farah abu Halima, victim of white phosphorus attack, is on her way to California. By Philip Weiss | Kan'an48

Cut the rhetoric, no one is buying it.

This child is ruined, and has been brainwashed to blame everyone who is not Muslim for her problems. She can not be deprogrammed, so it is best to end her before she straps a bomb to her body. You want to blame someone? Blame her Muslim parents for their ignorance and stupidity.

kid+suicide0.jpg

The American view of Muslim mothers and their children.
A picture is worth a thousand words.

Last edited:

"We should not judge all Jews by the actions of a few who go too far"

"When Jews kill 2,977 innocent people in New York we will view them in the same way we view Muslims. '

How many times are you going to step on your dick before it starts to throb?

No one believes you, just another second rate Muslim propagandist who thinks that if he posts the same lies over and over, someone will believe him ~~not a chance in hell!

politics-religion-lie-234885.jpeg

Last edited:
The most hateful person here dares to criticize others.
Now THAT is funny.
That defines Zionism.
That is who you are.
WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE

fara.jpeg

Farah abu Halima, victim of white phosphorus attack, is on her way to California. By Philip Weiss | Kan'an48

This child is ruined, and has been brainwashed to blame everyone who is not Muslim for her problems. She can not be deprogrammed, so it is best to end her before she straps a bomb to her body. You want to blame someone? Blame her Muslim parents for their ignorance and stupidity.

kid+suicide0.jpg

Farah was the victim of a Israeli chemical weapons attack.

But you call for her death.

You are a sick puppy!

And I am sure those are Jewish actors in that photo.

Now that is a sick Zionist stunt, dressing a Jewish kid up like that for a Hasbara Propaganda photo to spread Hate!

Last edited:
That defines Zionism.
That is who you are.
This is what Zionists do to children.....

kid+suicide0.jpg

You are a sick puppy!

The synonym for the word "Muslim" is "enemy" in America.

enemies_within.jpg

Last edited:

kid+suicide0.jpg

You are a sick puppy!

enemies_within.jpg

The new synonym for Hate is Beachboy!

And we Americans do not all hate like you, thank God!

Nor, do we see Muslims as our enemy, thank God!

And I lift up to Heaven a Prayer for you, that you turn from hate and turn to God, you certainly need all of our Prayers!

Last edited:

You are a sick puppy!

The new synonym for Hate is Beachboy!

And we Americans do not all hate like you, thank God!

Nor, do we see Muslims as our enemy, thank God!

And I lift up to Heaven a Prayer for you, that you turn from hate and turn to God, you certainly need all of our Prayers!

Really? Can you name another "religion" that murdered 2,977 innocent people in a World Trade Center? I don't think so. Muslims are an enemy we have wasted too much time on. Time to end them. When it comes to hate, Muslims wrote the book. That book is the Qur'an with 164 passages that promote Jihad. The New Testament has none.

The only thing about Muslims I hate is the fact that they want to kill me! I tend to get a little pissed off when someone is trying to kill me. Take your prayers and shove them up your ass!

PrayersAnswered.jpg

And I am sure those are Jewish actors in that photo.

Now that is a sick Zionist stunt, dressing Jewish kid up like that for a Hasbara Propaganda photo to spread Hate!

So, this is the best post you can come up with from your third-world education? :lol:

I think we would all like to see a fact/link on this one!

wakko_laughing_animation_by_wakkowarnerlover-d4176nh.gif

I have much better then a third world education, living in the US all of my life and having a BA, a JD and an LLM degree. I expect I am much more educated than you.

And your BS staged photo does not deserve any better response, suicide bombings using children only exist in the minds of Haters like you.

You want a better response, show me who the child blew up.

I shall not be holding my breath waiting for a response, you are obviously full of BS.

Ah, the l'il sherriliar prances about insisting that everything she doesn't like is 'staged' or 'false flag'.

Now THAT's putting all that 'education' to good use, LMAO!!!

Maybe it wasn't 'third world' - but it was certainly third-rate, if that......

Forum List

Back