🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jewish vandals smash tombstones in Jerusalem Christian cemetery

Actually, it hasn't been any such thing - but keep on telling lies, sherrimunnerliar. It lets people know exactly what a 'pacifist humanitarian Christian' you truly are. Your lies are no more defensible an action than that smashing of gravestones perpetrated by the fringe extremists.

Your yowling and howling about that destruction means nothing, coming as it does after total silence about the 19-year orgy of destruction of historic gravesites perpetrated by the Jordanian invaders of Jerusalem.

Mount of Olives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Following the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, Jordan obligated itself within the framework of the 3 April 1949 Armistice Agreement to allow "free access to the holy sites and cultural institutions and use of the cemeteries on the Mount of Olives." However, during the 19 year Jordanian occupation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem the terms were not upheld. Non-Israeli Christian pilgrims were allowed to visit the Mount, but Jews of all countries and most non-Jewish Israeli citizens were barred from entering Jordan and therefore were unable to travel to the area.[9][10][11]

By the end of 1949, and throughout the Jordanian occupation of the site, some Arab residents uprooted tombstones and plowed the land in the cemeteries and an estimated 38,000 tombstones were damaged in total. During this period, four roads were paved through the cemeteries, in the process destroying graves including those of famous persons. Jordan's King Hussein permitted the construction of the Intercontinental Hotel at the summit of the Mount of Olives together with a road that cut through the cemetery which destroyed hundreds of Jewish graves, some from the First Temple Period. Graves were also demolished for parking lots and a filling station[12][13][14] and were even used in latrines at a Jordanian Army barracks.[15][16][17][18][19]

Excellent video. About time. Well done Israel. The PR machine of Israel is going from strength to strength.

I THINK YOU MEAN'T "FROM SHIT TO SHIT" try to elucidate clearly in Future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Certainly, this is regrettable. My Jewish friends tell me that emotions in the Middle East run rampant at times. Two of these perps were from the West Bank which is a political hotbed. We should not judge all Jews by the actions of a few who go too far.

Now, I know there are Muslims who will say, "See what they did? Muslim fanatics should not be blamed so harshly." To them I say. "There is a big difference between four radicals damaging tombstones, and Muslims killing 2,977 people in the World Trade Center." Let's keep our perspective clear here.

AP100127022968-195x110.jpg

Please note that the link in the OP said nothing about the
damages done to Jewish cemeteries such as this one.​
I don't think that any of the viewers expect Yousef Mohammed to bring up the headstones that have been destroyed by Muslims. Not only the headstones in Christian and Jewish cemeteries, but they think nothing of desecrating the holy shrines of Hindus, Buddhists and other Muslims and killing the pilgrims when they visit. They even have desecrated the dozens of graves of British soldiers in a Libyan cemetery. No civilized person likes to see graves desecrated, but Yousef Mohammed thought it was a much bigger story when some Jews were involved in this..
Memories of Jews Linger in Rubble of Syria's Ruined Second City ? Forward.com

The trouble today Hoss,no one has Respect........but I suppose,those that live by the sword are desecrated...............by their minds..steve

Jews smashing Christian tombstones has been a regular Jewish national pastime for decades.

We see who Jews in Israel are by this continuing practice still in occurrence.

Actually, it hasn't been any such thing - but keep on telling lies, sherrimunnerliar. It lets people know exactly what a 'pacifist humanitarian Christian' you truly are. Your lies are no more defensible an action than that smashing of gravestones perpetrated by the fringe extremists.

Your yowling and howling about that destruction means nothing, coming as it does after total silence about the 19-year orgy of destruction of historic gravesites perpetrated by the Jordanian invaders of Jerusalem.

Mount of Olives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Following the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, Jordan obligated itself within the framework of the 3 April 1949 Armistice Agreement to allow "free access to the holy sites and cultural institutions and use of the cemeteries on the Mount of Olives." However, during the 19 year Jordanian occupation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem the terms were not upheld. Non-Israeli Christian pilgrims were allowed to visit the Mount, but Jews of all countries and most non-Jewish Israeli citizens were barred from entering Jordan and therefore were unable to travel to the area.[9][10][11]

By the end of 1949, and throughout the Jordanian occupation of the site, some Arab residents uprooted tombstones and plowed the land in the cemeteries and an estimated 38,000 tombstones were damaged in total. During this period, four roads were paved through the cemeteries, in the process destroying graves including those of famous persons. Jordan's King Hussein permitted the construction of the Intercontinental Hotel at the summit of the Mount of Olives together with a road that cut through the cemetery which destroyed hundreds of Jewish graves, some from the First Temple Period. Graves were also demolished for parking lots and a filling station[12][13][14] and were even used in latrines at a Jordanian Army barracks.[15][16][17][18][19]

Really Marg,when all's considered,and the

Some people just love destruction, it defines who they are.

Ethnic cleansing Zionists stand as the example for other ethnic cleansers and destroyers.

That is who those Hilltop activists see themselves as, Zionists to set the example to follow for other Zionists.

Showing the world Zionism in action.

Some people just love destruction, it defines who they are.

Ethnic cleansing Zionists stand as the example for other ethnic cleansers and destroyers.

That is who those Hilltop activists see themselves as, Zionists to set the example to follow for other Zionists.

Showing the world Zionism in action.

No.

World's Zionism is admirable and peaceful.

Those who do such thing do not represent nor speak for us.

Jerusalem -Comparing the Israeli and Jordanian Record
Desecration - Testimonies of Jordanians
History « Har HaZeitim Preservation

Captured Jewish Holy Sites Desecrated

Just a few of the many OTHER links proving that the Jordanian occupation of East Jerusalem was indeed rife with destruction and desecration on the Mt of Olives.

And FYI, l'il sherrifilth: if you won't accept WIKI as a source, then don't expect anyone to accept your worthless blogstains, or 'Ma'an' or any other Arab propaganda BS nonsense. Your choice, Nazi Girl.

Keep trying to stonewall and pretend that no Muslim or Arab ever behaved in a less-than-wonderful manner to any Jew or anyone else. As long as you want to pretend that there is only merit to one side's claims, and that every one of those claims has merit - your 'judgment' or 'discernment' or 'opinion' is not even worth the same as shit. At least shit rots in time and becomes fertilizer. Your pronouncements, however, just fester.

We are not speaking about what Jordan did decades ago, we are speaking about Zionists present and decades long practice of desecreating Christian graves.

Over 500 villages were destroyed at the beginning of Israels ethnic cleansing venture, grave desecrations are attempts to wipe out all traces of the indigenous peoples presence.

Grave desecrations are all an integral part of the Zionist ethnic cleansing operation.

Anyone defending this are simply participants/conspirators in the ethnic cleansing operation.

Wikipedia is only as good as its sources are.

Maan is a news source reporting news in Palestine, for news there, of course a superior source to Wikipedia,

Many stories are AP or AFP sourced, to address their reporting of news outside Palestine.

Maan is a news source reporting news in Palestine, for news there, of course a superior source to Wikipedia,

Many stories are AP or AFP sourced, to address their reporting of news outside Palestine.

I am still laughing that you use PressTV as a source.

We are not speaking about what Jordan did decades ago, we are speaking about Zionists present and decades long practice of desecreating Christian graves.

Over 500 villages were destroyed at the beginning of Israels ethnic cleansing venture, grave desecrations are attempts to wipe out all traces of the indigenous peoples presence.

Grave desecrations are all an integral part of the Zionist ethnic cleansing operation.

Anyone defending this are simply participants/conspirators in the ethnic cleansing operation.
Nobody is defending the practice. Your ridiculous charges are not to be believed.

I laugh every day at Zionists.

Laughter is a healthy pastime.

And us Zionists cry at how murderous and hateful and Godforsaken you and the people you support are.

Nobody is defending the practice. Your ridiculous charges are not to be believed.

Where is your condemnation of the decades long practice of the ethnic cleansing of Christians and the desecration of their graves?

And us Zionists cry at how murderous and hateful and Godforsaken you and the people you support are.

Crocodile tears of those without hearts or souls , who sold their hearts and souls for the conquest of land, say little.

When burning to death entire families with white phosphorous weapons is what Zionists endorse and support, what else is there left to say?

It kind of speaks for itself.

Last edited:
Morons. Hopefully they'll be delt with iron fist.

No no , stooop !!! :talktothehand: Shoot the scene again , please play a bit more realistic , okay , are you ready , one two three sceneee !

I will make you a big movie star :thanks:

Crocodile tears of those without hearts or souls , who sold their hearts and souls for the conquest of land, say little.

When burning to death entire families with white phosphorous weapons is what Zionists endorse and support, what else is there left to say?

It kind of speaks for itself.

I think deep down you are ashamed of who you are on these forums and what you support. Particularly with your constant lies, links that amount to nothing, and your lack of anything substantial to contribute to these forums. I am glad I don't wear your shoes. I would be so ashamed to be you.

Forum List

Back