🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jewish vandals smash tombstones in Jerusalem Christian cemetery

And I am sure those are Jewish actors in that photo.

Now that is a sick Zionist stunt, dressing Jewish kid up like that for a Hasbara Propaganda photo to spread Hate!

So, this is the best post you can come up with from your third-world education? :lol:

I think we would all like to see a fact/link on this one!

wakko_laughing_animation_by_wakkowarnerlover-d4176nh.gif

I have much better then a third world education, living in the US all of my life and having a BA, a JD and an LLM degree. I expect I am much more educated than you.

And your BS staged photo does not deserve any better response, suicide bombings using children only exist in the minds of Haters like you.

You want a better response, show me who the child blew up.

I shall not be holding my breath waiting for a response, you are obviously full of BS.

It's than not then ShiaSherri. Someone with a BA, a JD and an LLM degree should know that. Looks like you wasted those degrees by sitting at your Big Lots PC spewing Jew hate 24/7. And for the record, I don't believe for a minute you made it past 8th grade.

You are lucky if your posts even get read, since you are on ignore.
C'mon Sherri, you know Bloodrock loves you. Worships the ground you walk on. Oh, I get it. He failed to get you that new broom you admired. The one with the racing stripes. Oh well.

Certainly, this is regrettable. My Jewish friends tell me that emotions in the Middle East run rampant at times. Two of these perps were from the West Bank which is a political hotbed. We should not judge all Jews by the actions of a few who go too far.

Now, I know there are Muslims who will say, "See what they did? Muslim fanatics should not be blamed so harshly." To them I say. "There is a big difference between four radicals damaging tombstones, and Muslims killing 2,977 people in the World Trade Center." Let's keep our perspective clear here.

AP100127022968-195x110.jpg

Please note that the link in the OP said nothing about the
damages done to Jewish cemeteries such as this one.​
I don't think that any of the viewers expect Yousef Mohammed to bring up the headstones that have been destroyed by Muslims. Not only the headstones in Christian and Jewish cemeteries, but they think nothing of desecrating the holy shrines of Hindus, Buddhists and other Muslims and killing the pilgrims when they visit. They even have desecrated the dozens of graves of British soldiers in a Libyan cemetery. No civilized person likes to see graves desecrated, but Yousef Mohammed thought it was a much bigger story when some Jews were involved in this..
Memories of Jews Linger in Rubble of Syria's Ruined Second City ? Forward.com

The trouble today Hoss,no one has Respect........but I suppose,those that live by the sword are desecrated...............by their minds..steve
So, Stevie, I guess you have no problem with those who live by the sword desecrating. the graves of the Commonwealth soldiers in the Libyan cemetery. No doubt there were Australian soldiers buried there.

"The Australian Army first saw action in Operation Compass, the successful Commonwealth offensive in North Africa which was conducted between December 1940 and February 1941. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Compass

Last edited:
JERUSALEM, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Four suspected Jewish nationalists were arrested for smashing headstones in a Christian cemetery near Jerusalem's walled Old City on Sunday.

The four men, two of whom were settlers from the occupied West Bank, were throwing concrete blocks at about 15 tombstones when they were caught by policemen who were nearby, police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said.

Several of the headstones, some of which dated back to the early 1900s, had had stone crosses broken off.

"Two of the men are known Hilltop Youth activists," Rosenfeld said, referring to a fringe group of Jewish settlers suspected by Israeli authorities of vandalising several mosques and monasteries in the past few years.

Jewish vandals smash tombstones in Jerusalem Christian cemetery

Defiler of graves

Let me know when they start raping and killing Christians in large numbers just because they're non-Jews.
(Reputable and verifiable sources only)

We are not speaking about what Jordan did decades ago, we are speaking about Zionists present and decades long practice of desecreating Christian graves.

Over 500 villages were destroyed at the beginning of Israels ethnic cleansing venture, grave desecrations are attempts to wipe out all traces of the indigenous peoples presence.

Grave desecrations are all an integral part of the Zionist ethnic cleansing operation.

Anyone defending this are simply participants/conspirators in the ethnic cleansing operation.
Nobody is defending the practice. Your ridiculous charges are not to be believed.

Anyone notice how this " follower of Christ" always has a double standard? :cuckoo:

We are not speaking about what Jordan did decades ago, we are speaking about Zionists present and decades long practice of desecreating Christian graves.

Over 500 villages were destroyed at the beginning of Israels ethnic cleansing venture, grave desecrations are attempts to wipe out all traces of the indigenous peoples presence.

Grave desecrations are all an integral part of the Zionist ethnic cleansing operation.

Anyone defending this are simply participants/conspirators in the ethnic cleansing operation.
Nobody is defending the practice. Your ridiculous charges are not to be believed.

Anyone notice how this " follower of Christ" always has a double standard? :cuckoo:

The topic is not Jordan.

Can your mind comprehend that?

And I do not defend depravity because others do it.

Christ did not do that either.

Last edited:
Mamilla Cemetery and the Simon Wiesenthal Center Israel's War Against the Dead

By LAWRENCE SWAIM*In June, 2005, the Simon Wiesenthal Center of Los Angeles began construction in Jerusalem of an ambitious new facility. This project was variously referred to by Rabbi Marvin Hier, the founder and “dean” of the SWC, as the “Center for Human Dignity,” the “Center for Human Dignity—Jerusalem” and most pretentiously, the “Center for Human Dignity—Museum of Tolerance.”*(Ground-breaking on the construction site had occurred in 2004, giving Arnold Schwarzenegger an opportunity to fly to Israel for one of his many photo ops with Rabbi Heir.) This sprawling structure was to be built on a parking lot that was supposedly*adjacent to a historic Muslim ceremony; but which actually turned out to be directly on top of a part of it.*The cemetery, called the Mamilla Cemetary (Ma’Man Allah in Arabic), was an extremely old Muslim burial ground that was once the most important in Palestine, and in the Middle East generally.

All Roads Lead to Jerusalem: Israel's War on the Dead

Jews love Christians so muchhh ! What a love : )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn1s5dJjGEs]MUST WATCH AGRESSIVE JEWS ATTACK!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Israel desecrates 2350 holy sites in Palestinian territories occupied in 1948

- See more at: Israel desecrates 2350 holy sites in Palestinian territories occupied in 1948 from the Al-Aqsa Foundation shows that 2350 Islamic and Christian holy sites located in destroyed villages, as well as coastal towns in the Palestinian Territories, have been desecrated by the Israeli occupation.Abdul Majeed Aghbariya, head of the sanctities portfolio at the foundation, explained that the project of surveying and documenting Islamic and Christian sanctities in the villages destroyed in 1948, the first phase of which has been completed, found that 1350 holy sites were documented. These sites include graves, mosques, churches and chapels in the northern area of the Palestinian territories from Caesarea to the far north, all of which have been desecrated and either partially or fully demolished by Israel.Furthermore, Aghbariya pointed out that the southern area of the Palestinian territories contains about 1,000 holy sites that have also been desecrated. He also noted that research included Arab coastal cities such as Acre, Haifa, Jaffa, Al-Lid and Ramla. However, the research did not include the holy sites in other Arab towns that have been destroyed.Aghbariya also mentioned that hundreds of graves and mosques have been totally destroyed and those that have been partially destroyed were not spared by the Zionist authorities - dozens of mosques have been turned into restaurants, bars, museums and synagogues.- See more at: Israel desecrates 2350 holy sites in Palestinian territories occupied in 1948

I support and creation of an INTERNATIONAL body of historians and scholars
tasked with a study of ALL desecrations of "holy" places over the past
25 centuries so that the groups involved in the desecrations can be
named and penalized.

The good news is that some gross desecrations have been addressed. ---
The vile and depraved desecration of the HOLY CITY OF AYODHIYA ---
by the moghul hordes has been properly addressed with the partial
restoration of the Hindu Temple devoted to the hindu Avatar/God--
RAMA----unfortunately the obscenity of the building built atop it---to wit
the Babri mosque---still defiles that city

thruout the word HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of sites holy to non muslims
have been defiled by muslims-------a good place to start the study would be
the city of Yathrib---renamed "medina" by the followers of ther rapist pig who
stole that city thru murder, rape and pillage . Since jews lived and studied and
prayed and were buried in that city for more than 1000 years before the rapist
pig was born and -----were GENOCIDED OUT OF EXISTENCE by the pig and
his minions----the entire city should be excavated and also devoted as a
memorial to that historic ATROCITY

Mamilla Cemetery and the Simon Wiesenthal Center Israel's War Against the Dead

By LAWRENCE SWAIM*In June, 2005, the Simon Wiesenthal Center of Los Angeles began construction in Jerusalem of an ambitious new facility. This project was variously referred to by Rabbi Marvin Hier, the founder and “dean” of the SWC, as the “Center for Human Dignity,” the “Center for Human Dignity—Jerusalem” and most pretentiously, the “Center for Human Dignity—Museum of Tolerance.”*(Ground-breaking on the construction site had occurred in 2004, giving Arnold Schwarzenegger an opportunity to fly to Israel for one of his many photo ops with Rabbi Heir.) This sprawling structure was to be built on a parking lot that was supposedly*adjacent to a historic Muslim ceremony; but which actually turned out to be directly on top of a part of it.*The cemetery, called the Mamilla Cemetary (Ma’Man Allah in Arabic), was an extremely old Muslim burial ground that was once the most important in Palestine, and in the Middle East generally.

All Roads Lead to Jerusalem: Israel's War on the Dead

So now the sherriliar is suggesting that this Muslim cemetery was more important than the Mount of Olives........interesting view for a Christian to have!

- See more at: Israel desecrates 2350 holy sites in Palestinian territories occupied in 1948 from the Al-Aqsa Foundation shows that 2350 Islamic and Christian holy sites located in destroyed villages, as well as coastal towns in the Palestinian Territories, have been desecrated by the Israeli occupation.Abdul Majeed Aghbariya, head of the sanctities portfolio at the foundation, explained that the project of surveying and documenting Islamic and Christian sanctities in the villages destroyed in 1948, the first phase of which has been completed, found that 1350 holy sites were documented. These sites include graves, mosques, churches and chapels in the northern area of the Palestinian territories from Caesarea to the far north, all of which have been desecrated and either partially or fully demolished by Israel.Furthermore, Aghbariya pointed out that the southern area of the Palestinian territories contains about 1,000 holy sites that have also been desecrated. He also noted that research included Arab coastal cities such as Acre, Haifa, Jaffa, Al-Lid and Ramla. However, the research did not include the holy sites in other Arab towns that have been destroyed.Aghbariya also mentioned that hundreds of graves and mosques have been totally destroyed and those that have been partially destroyed were not spared by the Zionist authorities - dozens of mosques have been turned into restaurants, bars, museums and synagogues.- See more at: Israel desecrates 2350 holy sites in Palestinian territories occupied in 1948

Why should any decent person care what some Arab propagandist claims?

Oh, and Sherrifilth: if what the Jordanians did in '48 in territory they seized is 'not to be discussed' - then why do you imagine these ALLEGED 'desecrations' are to be discussed?

Your bigoted hypocrisy is showing again......not that you've got anything else to show but that, the false piety, and your perennial lust to see Jews suffer and die : ))

Why should any decent person care what some Arab propagandist claims?

Oh, and Sherrifilth: if what the Jordanians did in '48 in territory they seized is 'not to be discussed' - then why do you imagine these ALLEGED 'desecrations' are to be discussed?

Your bigoted hypocrisy is showing again......not that you've got anything else to show but that, the false piety, and your perennial lust to see Jews suffer and die : ))

This post really got me thinking.

It is a shame that those of us who are of European decendentcy must stoop to the gutter at levels of the dark ages to deal with Muslims.

We know we are better than that.

However, we are dealing with a sub-human group of barbarian Muslim animals that do not respond to anything else. Polite does not work. Muslims are not bright enough to know when they are licked.

While many members of USMB, sit back and "watch the show" as we slice and dice Muslims, that is "ok." Some of us don't care if we have to climb right down into the sewer to remind Muslims of their place at the bottom of the food chain. No this is not our finest moment of pride, but it is realistic and practical when dealing with a sworn enemy of the American people. 2,977 innocent people killed in the twin towers on 9/11 by Muslims.

The-Ambush.jpg

Recall that during our American Revolution, we did not win by lining up our soldiers and firing into a line of enemy soldiers. We used tactics we learned from Native Americans on how to ambush, attack supply wagons, and disrupt British operations. (Let us always remember the contribution of Native Americans in building our nation). The British thought Americans were "ungentlemanly." We did not care, our goal was to secure our freedom and to protect our homes.

The same is true today against Muslims. We will survive and defeat the enemy. We are merely going back to something we know how to do, that works. We will take down Johnny Jihad.

marionpinonly.jpg

Perhaps you may remember the Walt Disney version of the Swamp Fox, Francis Marion who was named General of the Carolina Colonies just as their Assembly was forced to flea their capitol. General Marion had just been named in charge of the Carolina militia. He was one person, alone. Marion put together a rag-tag band of patriots, ambushed British supply lines, and pulled some daring rescues. You may remember the Disney musical theme. General Francis Marion and his team are still remembered as they passed from history into an American legend.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I am sure those are Jewish actors in that photo........

So, this is the best post you can come up with from your third-world education? :lol:

I think we would all like to see a fact/link on this one!

wakko_laughing_animation_by_wakkowarnerlover-d4176nh.gif

I have much better then a third world education, living in the US all of my life and having a BA, a JD and an LLM degree. I expect I am much more educated than you.

And your BS staged photo does not deserve any better response, suicide bombings using children only exist in the minds of Haters like you.

You want a better response, show me who the child blew up.

I shall not be holding my breath waiting for a response, you are obviously full of BS.

There are no "staged photos" here. Would you like to see the article from which it came? Google offers that with every image they offer. It is a source to verify authenticity. Speaking of verifying authenticity, why have you not provided a link to support anything you say, such as "staged photos?" :lol: Because you pulled that remark right out of your ass. :lol:

USMB members are laughing, not with you, but at you! Even a junior college student knows how to provide a source footnote/link to support an argument. Unless you went to Harvard or Yale, I can assure you that you do not have a better education than I. If you did go to Harvard or Yale, we need to review their advanced courses on the use of the English language. Your knowledge of English grammar is adolescent.

UCD_200.png
Northwestern%20logo%20SIZED.jpg

Forum List

Back