Jews Are Never Called ‘Haters’ – Why Not?

Congratulations. You have swallowed their propaganda completely!

All thirteen million of us worldwide?

The jews over the last 70 years or so have cleverly crafted a cloak of utter invicibility built on the guilt of the holocaust. They are almost completely untouchable by way of their overrepresentation in business, finance, and government.

It must be G-d doing this then. :razz:

That's not what I'm saying. I'm simply stating that any criticism of jewish bullshit is countered with accusations of racism and intolerance more than any other minority. Plus, per percentage of population you wield more power than any minority not to mention your loyalty to Israel sometimes causes we gentiles to wonder where you true dedication lies. That's the jist of it.

Too many "They","Them" statements RC. And when challenged to not make it a global indictment, you turn it around as a personal attack on me?

They --> them --> --> you....

Come on, you can do better than that RC.

Where have my people seen this before? Let me think?

Assyrians, Babylonians (three times), Greeks, Romans --> Diaspora, Pogroms of Spain and Italy, Pogroms of Germany, Russia, Poland... Iran...

Is that's your best move to moderation RC?

To my view, that's the biggest fail of this page.

Oh I see, you took that personally. Apologies. I meant that in an American sense. Where do the loyalties of american jews stand? With America, or with Israel? It's either 1 or the other.

Oh I see, you took that personally. Apologies. I meant that in an American sense. Where do the loyalties of american jews stand? With America, or with Israel? It's either 1 or the other.

I can tell you how the loyalties of this third Generation Canadian born Jew would stand if a war came to Israel and Canada. That's not part of this thread, however if you create a post asking about that or PM me I will share that with you.

Would that help you create your list? :eusa_shhh:

Or is it complete and all you are looking for is verification. :eusa_shhh:

Regarding me taking your words (you/your) personally. It was said personally. :razz:

You can do better than that RC. If you do not mean to be personal, then I would think removing personal attachments rather than creating them would get your point across better, don't you think? Not supporting them with ambiguity? :cuckoo:

I am personally speaking to you right now. Not your kind, religion, sexual orientation, etc. etc.

What words would you have me use for a different personal approach? :razz:Thanks for the chuckle. I'm finally wide awake.

And if you have nothing else to jump on I suppose you can tell me that as a Non American I need to just stay out of the thread.

Which after this conclusion I will be more than happy to do. :lol:

Nu?

I can tell you how the loyalties of this third Generation Canadian born Jew would stand if a war came to Israel and Canada. That's not part of this thread, however if you create a post asking about that or PM me I will share that with you.

Regarding me taking your words (you/your) personally. It was said personally. :razz:

You can do better than that RC. If you do not mean to be personal, then I would think removing personal attachments rather than creating them would get your point across better, don't you think? Not supporting them with ambiguity? :cuckoo:

I am personally speaking to you right now. Not your kind, religion, sexual orientation, etc. etc.

What words would you have me use for a different personal approach? :razz:Thanks for the chuckle. I'm finally wide awake.

And if you have nothing else to jump on I suppose you can tell me that as a Non American I need to just stay out of the thread.

Nu?

You are reading far more into this than you need to friend. Perhaps the cultural divide is causing an issue here. My list? What does that mean? I don't have a list. You aren't making much sense. I don't understand your grievence. I'm not sure what I've done to insult you other than to point out that as far as the U.S. is concerned, the jewish community is utterly immune to criticism. Nobody is suggesting that you stay out of the thread.

Nu?

You are reading far more into this than you need to friend. Perhaps the cultural divide is causing an issue here. My list? What does that mean? I don't have a list. You aren't making much sense. I don't understand your grievence.

When someone puts me personally (uses the words of personal attachment) in the sense of something bigger than me as a human being, it is being done to attach a significance.

You do not see that? Is that why you use this obfuscation to pretend that your personal approach was not personal?

I'm not sure what I've done to insult you other than to point out that as far as the U.S. is concerned, the jewish community is utterly immune to criticism. Nobody is suggesting that you stay out of the thread

No one is immune to any of the human characteristics RC. No one person or people.

For you to suggest that alone is enough of a question for me. You do not see that?

Seriously? I don't believe it.

Dear god in heaven. I used "your" incorrectly. My bad. I made a basic semantic mistake in English. Get over it. It wasn't directed at you personally. I honestly don't understand you, but trust me when I tell you this: You are making more out of this than there is. I really don't know how many more times I have to repeat this for you to understand it. What do you want? An apology? If so I apologize with sugar on top.

Dear god in heaven. I used "your" incorrectly. My bad. I made a basic semantic mistake in English. Get over it. It wasn't directed at you personally. I honestly don't understand you, but trust me when I tell you this: You are making more out of this than there is. I really don't know how many more times I have to repeat this for you to understand it. What do you want? An apology? If so I apologize with sugar on top.

You did far more than use 'your' incorrectly. You turned your "They" into an indictment on the loyalty of American Jewry as if one can quantify such a thing. It's a singular attack RC and asking me where I stand on such a thing attempts to legitimize something that can not be quantified and as such is non sequitir.

Then when challenged on the American wide Jewry loyalty question, you turned it into a personal thing. Then you said you didn't mean your pointed "you/your" statements as personal.

I have diplomatic training so take words and their content seriously as the dictionary means them unless it is meant to color the meaning. No need for an apology, for if you have no sense of my meaning, then very possibly you are not able to discern the meanings of words.

Onto other things then.

Now RCC you are getting a taste of what it is like for the Palestinians, or anyone else, trying to deal with Zionist Jews. :doubt:

btw I also received a privite lecture from Ropey about my incorrect use of the word "your" :lol:

Then when challenged on the American wide Jewry loyalty question, you turned it into a personal thing.

I have talked to many U.S. citizens that were Zionist Jews about who they would choose if forced to make a choice;

America or Israel?

Every one of them said "Israel"

That's explains why they don't care if they financially or morally tear up this country to make a dollar.

Because America is in a far distant second place when it come to loyalty and patriotism by Zionist Jews and they can always flee to their beloved Israel.. :evil:

Then when challenged on the American wide Jewry loyalty question, you turned it into a personal thing.

I have talked to many U.S. citizens that were Zionist Jews about who they would choose if forced to make a choice;

Maybe, if self loathing Muslims obsessed less on their inferiority complex stemming from how much more educated, successful, accomplished and respected Jews are than Muslims and focused more on how to lift your backward asses out of the Middle Ages, your dismal, failed and pathetic culture would be known for more than just terrorism.

1.5 BILLION Muzzies: Only 2 Muzzies have won Nobel Prizes for achievements in science, mathematics, economics and literature.:lol::lol::lol:

13 million Jews: 160 Jews havewon Nobel Prizes for groundbreaking achievements. :clap2:

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

President John Adams...
They [the Jewish People] are the most glorious nation that ever inhabited this Earth. The Romans and their empire were but a bubble in comparison to the Jews. They have given religion to three-quarters of the globe and have influenced the affairs of mankind more and more happily than any other nation, ancient or modern.

US President Warren G. Harding
It is impossible for one who has studied at all the service of the Hebrew people to avoid the faith that they will one day be restored to their historic national home and there enter on a new and yet greater phase of their contribution to the advance of humanity.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Last edited:
Now RCC you are getting a taste of what it is like for the Palestinians, or anyone else, trying to deal with Zionist Jews. :doubt:

btw I also received a privite lecture from Ropey about my incorrect use of the word "your" :lol:

This is what it's like dealing with IslamoNazi Pallies...

"Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo[/ame]

Allah, oh our Lord, vanquish Your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam] in all places.
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters,
the Communists and their adherents.
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one, and don't leave even one
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjxm3OSy4EE[/ame]

Does everyone know you're mentally ill?:cuckoo:

They do, now: You wrote...
Eat a bullet you inbred white trash maggot
:cuckoo:
Thank you Harry Reid, may you develop anal cancer and die an agonizing death before your descent to hell
:cuckoo:

America or Israel?

Your Allah is a Zionist, slave of Allah.:clap2:

Looks like you won't be chasing virgins in paradise, after all. :lol:

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

You did far more than use 'your' incorrectly. You turned your "They" into an indictment on the loyalty of American Jewry as if one can quantify such a thing. It's a singular attack RC and asking me where I stand on such a thing attempts to legitimize something that can not be quantified and as such is non sequitir.

Then when challenged on the American wide Jewry loyalty question, you turned it into a personal thing. Then you said you didn't mean your pointed "you/your" statements as personal.

I agree, you understand how you use it when you use it. You pretend moderation just like RC does.

You know what you say, even if you pretend you are too thick to see it.

It is seen Sunni Man, my sig says so.

America or Israel?

Every one of them said "Israel"

That's explains why they don't care if they financially or morally tear up this country to make a dollar.

Because America is in a far distant second place when it come to loyalty and patriotism by Zionist Jews and they can always flee to their beloved Israel.. :evil:

How many Zionist Jews have you talked to Sunni Man? Where did you talk to them. I find this humorous that you, being who you are, would contact Zionist Jews and ask them about their loyalty.

A cute picture of inanity Sunni Man.

Thanks for the chuckle...

Highest average IQ, when comparing the major races?

Mongoloids.

I'm sorry, NAZIs, were you saying something?

Jewish accomplishments in science, medicine, law, finance, literature and the arts are wildly out of proportion to their small size.

13 million Jews: 160 Jewish recipients of Nobel Prizes.

1.5 BILLION Muslims: Only 2 Muslim recipients of Nobel Prizes.
The semites are not one of the three major races

they are a minor race/ethnicity

there is debate as to whether they are more Caucasoid or mongoloid, given the history of the region and the fact that they fall, not only geographically, but also genetically, right about the middle of the split between the two major aforementioned branches of the human family. While they certainly appear more similar to their Caucasoid cousins and are generally considered members of the Caucasoid branch by everyone save the NAZIs, there is also a case to be made that they can also be counted, as 'middle' or 'near Eastern'; among the mongoloid branch.

Once you start breaking things down between the three major races, genetic drift makes the gradient very muddy and meaningful and accurate classification becomes difficult and somewhat subjective.

also I have noticed in recent years the definition of antisemeitc has changed from the origional meaning.
More dictionaries just list the anti Jewish definition.
Actually semitic people are arabic people not just the Jews.
So hating arabic muslims is technically antisemetic.
Antisemeitism has nothing to do with the religion of Judaism.

By definition, it is anti-semite-sim

Else it'd be antijudaism

Anti-Semitism applies only to Jews, brainiac.

O RLY? So if a I live next to a Jewish family and I kill their son, I'm not an antisemite if he was an atheist?

Semites are an ehtnicity

Jews are adherents of Judaism, which is a religion

One can convert to judaism; a non-semite cannot 'convert' and become a semite

There is no conspiracy per se, just an effort among jews to counter the caucasian power of their former oppressors, and it has worked splendidly for them. I'm not suggesting the average jew wakes up in the morning hellbent on hating whitey, rather, I think they were very resrourceful and used their talents in certain industries to advance themselves most notably in the United States to the point that they are for all intents and purposes untouchable.

Bingo.

Nobody ever seems to allow for a middle position on the Jews: they're either God's chosen people, or should all be killed.

Is it just possible that they're a clever, motivated group who put their own interests first -- kinda like other groups, only they do it more effectively?

Moreover, that it's 1) perfectly acceptable to notice this and discuss it, and 2) OPPOSE THEM and their influence where it conflicts with yours?

Alas, JEWS are the ones who make this impossible. They ABSOLUTELY FORBID any discussion of themselves that's even mildly critical. If that's the case, and you persist in negatively influencing the societies in which you live, you're going to force the hand of the host society, and they're just going to kick you out or kill you. Hence, 101 pogroms, expulsions and holocausts throughout their history.

Last edited:
Alas, JEWS are the ones who make this impossible. They ABSOLUTELY FORBID any discussion of themselves that's even mildly critical. If that's the case, and you persist in negatively influencing the societies in which you live, you're going to force the hand of the host society, and they're just going to kick you out or kill you. Hence, 101 pogroms, expulsions and holocausts throughout their history.

All the Jews fault?

Jews are the original hatemongers. Everyone else is a pretender to the hate throne.

Nazis, amateurs.
Black Panthers, please.
Klansman, try again.

Nobody on this Earth hates as hard and eternally as the JEW.

It's why he's survived 3000 years.

Think about it.

And you don't see this as extreme thinking. The Jews hate far more and the Palestinians are increasing in population yearly.

So... Israel becomes a prime obsession. Open borders becomes our immigration "policy". "Civil rights" is a huge deal, but the working man can't find a job because it's been shipped to India thanks to Jewish businessmen. What about HIS civil rights?

And this is all the fault of the Jews?

Yes, you were hated, but you... loved in return?

You are thinking of Christianity. Not Judaism. No one has said that hate should be returned with love in Judaism. Complain that one to the Christians. :lol:

Can you spell obsessive William?

Who believes that?

White man, WAKE THE FUCK UP. You think of the Jew as a precious little protectorate. The Jew sees you as a dumb ox meant to serve and protect him. And he won't hesitate to use prods on you.

Nobody ever seems to allow for a middle position on the Jews: they're either God's chosen people, or should all be killed.

Are you middle ground? :eusa_whistle: :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back