🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jews As The Chosen People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where?
What the heck is the book of Jacob?
No idea. I'm not a biblical scholar like you.

But what I will tell you is the OT is an account of a people who cycled between remembering and forgetting God and the account of what happened to them when they did.
Which has what to do with heaven and hell which are not explicitly mentioned anywhere?
Do you believe you will be rewarded for your actions here on earth?
Reward is an interesting word...and excessively misused.
We are creating our eternity.
I admit spending time on this forum is not adding anything worthwhile to my eternity.
Let's not dance around the bush, OK. Do you believe there will be an accounting? And if so, what are the possible outcomes?
The accounting is what you make of your life.
The Christian concept of grace rejects this.

But what I will tell you is the OT is an account of a people who cycled between remembering and forgetting God and the account of what happened to them when they did.
Which has what to do with heaven and hell which are not explicitly mentioned anywhere?
I admit spending time on this forum is not adding anything worthwhile to my eternity.
Let's not dance around the bush, OK. Do you believe there will be an accounting? And if so, what are the possible outcomes?

so true-----One of the MAJOR themes of the entire tanach---IMHO---is
CHOICE. It is a rejection of predestination and fatalism. Without the
concept of CHOICE-----all sorts of social maladies are perpetuated----
like CASTE SYSTEM. Choice is VITAL to a robust and progressive society

For the record and FOR PIC-----for a grasp of the word "CHOICE" as used
in the TANACH and even the concept of "CHOSEN PEOPLE"-----see my
post ^^^^^^ up there

Are purposely being obtuse?

Will you be judged by God?

If so, what do you believe are the possible outcomes?

Is this some big Jewish secret?

The history of Grenada is another example. Jews looted the locals blind there for over 300 years, making themselves immensely rich off the local goyim. Finally they pissed off some Muslim buddy of theirs, who left them to the mobs and the locals rioted and killed every Jews they could find, no doubt for no reason, since according to Rosie and the bigots Jews were only trying to be benevolent and wise and righteous n stuff. In real life, we know such reactions are because of 300 years of rampant corruption and thievery and abuse of the locals. This was even while under their great heroes the Muslims, around 1050 or so. They left an entire legacy of this sort of 'good will'. lol of course the bigots only tell their children about the 'evul goyim massacring poor hapless Jews for no reason' part, for generations at that, not the part where Jews kept them in poverty and under a corrupt police state for 300 years.. See the Jewish Encyclopedia reference for Grenada, preferably an earlier cope from the early 1900's or so, not any past 1990 or after, for the same reasons one doesn't want a Koran form a late date either; they're edited to protect the stupid from real facts..

Well, except for the goyim slave trade; they are just animals anyway, according to the Chasidics' version of 'ancient Jewish 'wisdom'

Well, except for the goyim slave trade; they are just animals anyway, according to the Chasidics' version of 'ancient Jewish 'wisdom'

Animals? Exactly. Do you think that ancient non jews were not, for the most part, violent and vulgar, illiterate and superstitious, deceitful, backstabbing, knuckle dragging barbarians?

....Wild beasts of the field, talking serpents, talking donkeys, swine that do not ruminate, teeming vermin that go down on all fours, vultures,wolves, dogs, goats,worms, parasites, and creepy things that creep.

when the law was first given and some rebelled against Moses, it was because they saw themselves depicted as lower forms of life and the subject of condemnation in the divine menu.

Be honest. Is that whats bothering you?

Last edited:
Are purposely being obtuse?

Will you be judged by God?

If so, what do you believe are the possible outcomes?

Is this some big Jewish secret?

one of MANY

The history of Grenada is another example. Jews looted the locals blind there for over 300 years, making themselves immensely rich off the local goyim. Finally they pissed off some Muslim buddy of theirs, who left them to the mobs and the locals rioted and killed every Jews they could find, no doubt for no reason, since according to Rosie and the bigots Jews were only trying to be benevolent and wise and righteous n stuff. In real life, we know such reactions are because of 300 years of rampant corruption and thievery and abuse of the locals. This was even while under their great heroes the Muslims, around 1050 or so. They left an entire legacy of this sort of 'good will'. lol of course the bigots only tell their children about the 'evul goyim massacring poor hapless Jews for no reason' part, for generations at that, not the part where Jews kept them in poverty and under a corrupt police state for 300 years.. See the Jewish Encyclopedia reference for Grenada, preferably an earlier cope from the early 1900's or so, not any past 1990 or after, for the same reasons one doesn't want a Koran form a late date either; they're edited to protect the stupid from real facts..

Pic---again, presents the sunday school version of history which exists to JUSTIFY
the genocidal Spanish Inquisition------in most cases of this revisionist history----jews are described as HELPING THE MUSLIMS TO INVADE CHISTIAN SPAIN. and kill Christians. In fact jews date back in SPAIN as successful merchants WAY BACK-----almost 1000 years BEFORE Christianity was invented----something
like 5-600 BCE. "Granada" is ascribed name for the area----I think by invading
muslims. When Christians engaged in their self described RECONQUISTA of
"christian spain" they claimed as "christian cities", cities that already existed
with jewish populations and later conquered by muslims as "Christian land" stolen by muslims with the malicious help of DA JOOOOOS. The Christian "history" of Granada-----begins something in the 12 th century------in areas
where jews built cities something like 1800 years before-----in fact almost 1000 years before the invention of Christianity. The word SAFARAD ----indicating SPAIN---goes back in Hebrew literature---to "DA PROPHETS" ----

Oh please, so are you now scouring the internet to find a statement by a rabbi. Want to do the same for a muslim cleric or a Christian one? Who the hell cares what one person says, no matter what faith he claims to represent, especially when it is clear he is being crapped on by the rest of this people. Like I said, go have a bagel.

Rabbi Ovadia (Ovadia is the hebew equivalent of ABDULLAH) was born in Iraq----witnessed the
murder of family and friends in Iraq in the early 1940s by Pics fave Nazi-
muslims and was in his NINETIES when when he made his controversial
remarks which Pic presents in mistranslation. He (Ovadia not pic) died shortly
thereafter.
That explains his feelings. Thanks for the info. Again Picaro seems to think it is somehow very very important.

You just seem pathetic and grasping at straws. Ovadia is just one of many who no longer cared to hide his bigotry and racism. Rosie coulnd't pull it off, either, and she's not elderly, just insane, and you're just a bigot with no game..
And millions of Christians were burned at the stake an hour after he said this.
Or was that billions?

By Ovadia's time Jews had been neutered and could no longer murder Xians by the millions.

I don't buy the old anti-Catholic Protestant propaganda either
Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Other Crimes

Ovadia Yosef demanded that his students be exempt from military service, which is the kind of disingenuous gutlessness that led directly to the Holocaust. Our regiment's Chaplain in Vietnam went out with the troops, got shot, and wound up paralyzed for life. He visited me out in a jungle outpost near the extremely dangerous DMZ (accurately known as the Dead-Marine Zone).

It seems the concept of heaven and hell is in the OT.
Where?

that should only happen in Nexus 6, with Zardoz and the incorrigibles.

Rabbi Ovadia (Ovadia is the hebew equivalent of ABDULLAH) was born in Iraq----witnessed the
thereafter.
That explains his feelings. Thanks for the info. Again Picaro seems to think it is somehow very very important.

You just seem pathetic and grasping at straws. Ovadia is just one of many who no longer cared to hide his bigotry and racism. Rosie coulnd't pull it off, either, and she's not elderly, just insane, and you're just a bigot with no game..
Or was that billions?

By Ovadia's time Jews had been neutered and could no longer murder Xians by the millions.

Ovadia Yosef demanded that his students be exempt from military service, which is the kind of disingenuous gutlessness that led directly to the Holocaust. Our regiment's Chaplain in Vietnam went out with the troops, got shot, and wound up paralyzed for life. He visited me out in a jungle outpost near the extremely dangerous DMZ (accurately known as the Dead-Marine Zone).

not exactly------however I do not recall that OVADIA---made a big issue of
military exemption for his students------do you have a link? I think you might
be assuming that all super duper RELIGIOUS jews make that demand <<<not
entirely true

Ah, now it has to lie now, having failed to rebut anything, just make up screeds as filler.

So tell us,Link o dodo, how should we refer to Yosef here; is he a Mexican, or a Rotarian, or maybe a Cambodian cab driver?

JERUSALEM (JTA) — Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

And, are these other Jews 'all the same' as well, as you obviously think? They are clearly antisemitic, right? you say they are, after all:

The American Jewish Committee condemned the rabbi’s remarks in a statement issued Monday.

"Rabbi Yosef’s remarks — suggesting outrageously that Jewish scripture asserts non-Jews exist to serve Jews — are abhorrent and an offense to human dignity and human equality,” said AJC Executive Director David Harris. "Judaism first taught the world that all individuals are created in the divine image, which helped form the basis of our moral code. A rabbi should be the first, not the last, to reflect that bedrock teaching of our tradition."

Maybe Yosef should be referred to as a Cherokee accountant?
Oh please, so are you now scouring the internet to find a statement by a rabbi. Want to do the same for a muslim cleric or a Christian one? Who the hell cares what one person says, no matter what faith he claims to represent, especially when it is clear he is being crapped on by the rest of this people. Like I said, go have a bagel.

thereafter.

Or was that billions?
Jews Make the Hatbands for the Tinfoil Hats!

Actually, it's trillions! Jews control the Extraterrestrials, too, and condemn them to the stake as soon as they become Christians! The Hubble Telescope discovered all this, but the Jews who run NASA have kept it from the public!

It seems the concept of heaven and hell is in the OT.
Where?

The post-exile Jews pretty much abandoned the OT when Cyrus set them up back in Jerusalem as oppressors over the Jews that didn't get exiled, wherein they declared the Persian Cyrus theri Messiah, and began a long happy career of faking their genealogies and giving themselves all the wealth and Temple loot for the next 500 years, until most of the 'unclean' Jews got fed up and signed on with the Christians, who were actually interested in following Moses and the Torah, while the 'Orthodox' racist Jews decided to prove they were The Master Race and proceeded to get their dumb asses kicked by the Romans and the Temple destroyed. It's clear from a theological view God certainly didn't consider them as part of the covenants, while the Jewish Christian sect went on to change the world and left the 'elites' to sulk and whine and plot mass murders of Christians for another 1,700 years.

It's a measure of just how selfless and grand the Christian Jewish sect is that they graciously supported forming the country of Israel for their former killers and genocidal sects. They simply can't get by without Christian generosity; the racist sects just can't admit it, so they invent some silly narrative about God being behind it cuz they're special.
The Mullahs' Moola

ISIS is funding your mentors.

There is no scriptural source in Tanach for The Devil.
Let me ask you these questions...

Do you think it is funny that there is only one God?

Or do you think it is funny that only non-Jewish people can know God?

Or do you think it is funny that anyone can know God?
Anyone can know God.

-----
Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
-----

-----

So then why does no one love you?

I don't call someone a Nazi on no reason to do so, Nazi. Let it be to speak with me until you are ready really to speak with someone. Your idiotic empty but hateful phrases are only a waste of time.

So you're grumpy because no one loves you. Got it.

Antisemitism Always Leaves a Yellow Stain

All antisemites are gutless bootlicking richlovers afraid to stand up to their bosses. So they slavishly swallow the protective plutocratic lies preaching that everything which goes wrong in the economy or society is secretly caused by JEWS!!! working behind the scenes.
Whereas militant atheists are just bootlickers period. Too afraid to actually speak what they believe.
I believe that you say one idiotic thing after another. Just re-read your last post here.
Did you take offense?
No, I can't be offended.

Someone who feels no pain needs a doctor.

It's just that you do say one load of nonsense after another. God, the universe... Your theories are unproved, yet you offer dumb shit as proof. And you think it's proof when it isn't at all. And the thing is, you don't seem to me to be a dumb person. Go figure. :biggrin:

If someone is using a negation ("unproved") then he lives sometimes in the illusion he knows what he speaks about. But this is wrong. A "not handkerchief" or "unhandkerchief" is everything what's not a handkerchief. And that's a lot: Nearly everything what we know and much more.

You don't believe in god - that's all. Possible reason for: Who believes not in god is able to do everything without any scruple and thinks this is freedom. But freedom is never freedom from responsibility. Indeed freedom and responsibility are the same. Freedom without decisions is not existing.
I don't believe that a god has been proven but leave the door open if anyone comes up with real proof either way. Can't be any fairer than that.

Pic---again, presents the sunday school version of history which exists to JUSTIFY
the genocidal Spanish Inquisition------in most cases of this revisionist history----jews are described as HELPING THE MUSLIMS TO INVADE CHISTIAN SPAIN. and kill Christians. In fact jews date back in SPAIN as successful merchants WAY BACK-----almost 1000 years BEFORE Christianity was invented----something
"christian spain" they claimed as "christian cities", cities that already existed
with jewish populations and later conquered by muslims as "Christian land" stolen by muslims with the malicious help of DA JOOOOOS. The Christian "history" of Granada-----begins something in the 12 th century------in areas
where jews built cities something like 1800 years before-----in fact almost 1000 years before the invention of Christianity. The word SAFARAD ----indicating SPAIN---goes back in Hebrew literature---to "DA PROPHETS" ----

Ah, Rosie the racist still unable to refute Jewish history, mainly because Jewish scholars themselves won't let them revise it for the dummies; seems they don't like the Jewish bigots either, and her racist 'settler' heroes who endorse killing babies will get shoved back in their closets. The Jewish Encyclopedia isn't a fake history like Rosie and the Chasidics prefer; she's just deranged, is all.

thereafter.

Or was that billions?

What ledd to the Holocaust is thousands of years of Jewish bigots isolating themselves, murdering Christians, sucking up to Muslims, and spitting on non-Jews, and making it bad for Jews in general, who for some reason defend them no end, as they do here, while sneering and insulting the Christians, who are everything the bigots aren't. Evidence Jews are probably insane inbreds or something.

Pic found the above post "funny" I am always EAGER FOR A LAUGH---so I
reread it. --------I could not find any humor-----nothing at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back