🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jews As The Chosen People

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the concept of heaven and hell is in the OT.
Where?
What the heck is the book of Jacob?
No idea. I'm not a biblical scholar like you.

But what I will tell you is the OT is an account of a people who cycled between remembering and forgetting God and the account of what happened to them when they did.
Which has what to do with heaven and hell which are not explicitly mentioned anywhere?

Where?

But what I will tell you is the OT is an account of a people who cycled between remembering and forgetting God and the account of what happened to them when they did.
Which has what to do with heaven and hell which are not explicitly mentioned anywhere?
Do you believe you will be rewarded for your actions here on earth?

Where?

Reward is an interesting word...and excessively misused.
We are creating our eternity.
I admit spending time on this forum is not adding anything worthwhile to my eternity.

Where?

Reward is an interesting word...and excessively misused.
We are creating our eternity.
I admit spending time on this forum is not adding anything worthwhile to my eternity.
Let's not dance around the bush, OK. Do you believe there will be an accounting? And if so, what are the possible outcomes?

There is no scriptural source in Tanach for The Devil.
Let me ask you these questions...

Do you think it is funny that there is only one God?

Or do you think it is funny that only non-Jewish people can know God?

Or do you think it is funny that anyone can know God?
Anyone can know God.

-----
Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
-----

-----

God is also truth. So anyone who cannot see objective truth cannot see God.

Truth is the fulfilling of love.

In the world to come, all the cute girls will be nerds and we can watch all SIX seasons of 'Firefly'.

landscape-1531758648-firefly-cast.jpg

Pretty sure that's in Torah.

No. ... I am discussing diversity of thought in each religion. ..

Example?

So why for example say Christians and Budhdist it's good to love one's enemies instead to hate them - but other religions don't say so? The diversity of Christians and Buddhists lead to similiar rules for a good life. Worst example in the opposite: Scientology is only a misuse of the idea religion for the criminal attitudes of the leaders of this criminal organisation. Nothing is true what scientologists say.

So what is your real argument for diversity - except that not only diversity but even individuality and originality exists? Not any human being is the same like any other human being - not even twins are the same - although we all need our traditions which make our cultures and civilisations.

Last edited:
There is no scriptural source in Tanach for The Devil.
Let me ask you these questions...

Do you think it is funny that there is only one God?

Or do you think it is funny that only non-Jewish people can know God?

Or do you think it is funny that anyone can know God?
Anyone can know God.

-----
Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
-----

-----

So then why does no one love you?

I don't call someone a Nazi on no reason to do so, Nazi. Let it be to speak with me until you are ready really to speak with someone. Your idiotic empty but hateful phrases are only a waste of time.

Rosie likes the hard core racist Chasidics, and fears somebody is going to post all that Jewish history where they bragged on and on about massacring Xians by the tens of thousands, right up to the Muslim conquests, and then joining up with their Muslim buddies for the next 1,700 years or so to massacre a few million more, and other Fun Facts, part of which led to the Spanish Inquistion, pretty much a nothing event in comparison to Islamists and their Jewish allies death tolls, some 3,000 versus millions, but it's all they have to hang their hats on, so they blow it up into a major deal, since non-Jews are all less than animals in Chasidic ideology anyway and how dare they treat Jews as less than Gods themselves n stuff. In another thread Rosie was actually upset that those Evul Xians didn't let them leave with all the loot they stole over centuries of robbing the locals, as if they were entitled to keep their stolen loot when they left or something and Da Evul Xians were Big Giant Meanies for daring to think they should keep their own stuff and telling Jews and Muslims to fuck off and leave..
Antisemitism Always Leaves a Yellow Stain

All antisemites are gutless bootlicking richlovers afraid to stand up to their bosses. So they slavishly swallow the protective plutocratic lies preaching that everything which goes wrong in the economy or society is secretly caused by JEWS!!! working behind the scenes.
Whereas militant atheists are just bootlickers period. Too afraid to actually speak what they believe.
I believe that you say one idiotic thing after another. Just re-read your last post here.
Did you take offense?
No, I can't be offended.

Someone who feels no pain needs a doctor.

It's just that you do say one load of nonsense after another. God, the universe... Your theories are unproved, yet you offer dumb shit as proof. And you think it's proof when it isn't at all. And the thing is, you don't seem to me to be a dumb person. Go figure. :biggrin:

If someone is using a negation ("unproved") then he lives sometimes in the illusion he knows what he speaks about. But this is wrong. A "not handkerchief" or "unhandkerchief" is everything what's not a handkerchief. And that's a lot: Nearly everything what we know and much more.

You don't believe in god - that's all. Possible reason for: Who believes not in god is able to do everything without any scruple and thinks this is freedom. But freedom is never freedom from responsibility. Indeed freedom and responsiblity are the same. Freedom without decisions is not existing.

Last edited:
Where?

The post-exile Jews pretty much abandoned the OT when Cyrus set them up back in Jerusalem as oppressors over the Jews that didn't get exiled, wherein they declared the Persian Cyrus theri Messiah, and began a long happy career of faking their genealogies and giving themselves all the wealth and Temple loot for the next 500 years, until most of the 'unclean' Jews got fed up and signed on with the Christians, who were actually interested in following Moses and the Torah, while the 'Orthodox' racist Jews decided to prove they were The Master Race and proceeded to get their dumb asses kicked by the Romans and the Temple destroyed. It's clear from a theological view God certainly didn't consider them as part of the covenants, while the Jewish Christian sect went on to change the world and left the 'elites' to sulk and whine and plot mass murders of Christians for another 1,700 years.

It's a measure of just how selfless and grand the Christian Jewish sect is that they graciously supported forming the country of Israel for their former killers and genocidal sects. They simply can't get by without Christian generosity; the racist sects just can't admit it, so they invent some silly narrative about God being behind it cuz they're special.

In case, let's check out why Jews haven't been the hapless perpetual victims for thousands of years n stuff. No need to point out that most Jews didn't live in Europe for most of the last two millenia, they lived under the rule of their friends the Muslims, not under Da Evul Xians, so right off the bat he Myth is bogus.

Next, we have the Jewish soldiers who happily looted other peoples right along with their Muslim brothers in arms, and that includes the invasions of Europe in the early 700's. One example of why Jews weren't popular with Europeans:

"I asked myself how such large Jewish communities appeared in Spain. And then I saw that Tariq ibn Ziyad, the supreme commander of the Muslims who conquered Spain, was a Berber, and most of his soldiers were Berbers. Dahia al-Kahina's Jewish Berber kingdom had been defeated only 15 years earlier. And the truth is there are a number of Christian sources that say many of the conquerors of Spain were Jewish converts. The deep-rooted source of the large Jewish community in Spain was those Berber soldiers who converted to Judaism."- Professor Shlomo Sand, the Tel Aviv University

"The Jews of Africa, who at various times had emigrated thither from Spain, and their unlucky co-religionists of the Peninsula, made common cause with the Mahometan conqueror, Tarik, who brought over from Africa into Andalusia an army eager for the fray. After the battle of Xeres (July, 711), and the death of Roderic, the last of the Visigothic kings, the victorious Arabs pushed onward, and were everywhere supported by the Jews. In every city that they conquered, the Moslem generals were able to leave but a small garrison of their own troops, as they had need of every man for the subjection of the country; they therefore confided them to the safekeeping of the Jews. In this manner the Jews, who but lately had been serfs, now became the masters of the towns of Cordova, Granada, Malaga, and many others. When Tarik appeared before the capital, Toledo, he found it occupied by a small garrison only, the nobles and clergy having found safety in flight. While the Christians were in church, praying for the safety of their country and religion, the Jews flung open the gates to the victorious Arabs (Palm Sunday, 712), receiving them with acclamations, and thus avenged themselves for the many miseries which had befallen them in the course of a century since the time of Reccared and Sisebut. The capital also was entrusted by Tarik to the custody of the Jews, while he pushed on in pursuit of the cowardly Visigoths, who had sought safety in flight, for the purpose of recovering from them the treasure which they had carried off. Finally when Musa Ibn-Nosair, the Governor of Africa, brought a second army into Spain and conquered other cities, he also delivered them into the custody of the Jews."-
Professor Heinrich Graetz, History of the Jews, London: David Nutt, 1892, Vol. III, p. 109

See The Dark Ages: Jews in Christian Europe, 711-1096, Tel Aviv: Jewish History Publications, 1966, pp. 357, 450fn1. It points out how Jews already in Spain were a 'fifth column' in the Muslim invasions, a primary concern to the Spanish Inquisition. They threw open the gates of towns when the Muslim armies showed up.

Here's a big Torah Scholar espousng all the peace and love stuff we're supposed to pretend all Jews believe:

Israeli Rabbi Preaches "Slaughter" of Gentile Babies

Although Shapira was released a few hours after his questioning last Monday, dozens of rabbis, as well as several members of parliament, rallied to his side, condemning the arrest.

Shlomo Aviner, one of the settlement movement’s leaders, defended the book’s arguments as a “legitimate stance” and one that should be taught in Jewish seminaries.

Yeah right, we're 'antisemitic' if we don't blindly sick up to Jewish bigots. lol only idiots would be kissing anybody's ass merely because they're Jewish, especially Christians. Some think they will explode in flames or something if they do, but that's rubbish, of course; no one is obligated to treat Jewish bigots any differently than they do Nazis. They aren't 'covenant Jews', haven't been since around 300 B.C.

... "The Jews of Africa, who at various times had emigrated thither from Spain, and their unlucky co-religionists of the Peninsula, made common cause with the Mahometan conqueror, Tarik, who brought over from Africa into Andalusia an army eager for the fray. After the battle of Xeres (July, 711), and the death of Roderic, the last of the Visigothic kings, the victorious Arabs pushed onward, and were everywhere supported by the Jews. In every city that they conquered, the Moslem generals were able to leave but a small garrison of their own troops, as they had need of every man for the subjection of the country; they therefore confided them to the safekeeping of the Jews. In this manner the Jews, who but lately had been serfs, now became the masters of the towns of Cordova, Granada, Malaga, and many others. When Tarik appeared before the capital, Toledo, he found it occupied by a small garrison only, the nobles and clergy having found safety in flight. While the Christians were in church, praying for the safety of their country and religion, the Jews flung open the gates to the victorious Arabs (Palm Sunday, 712), receiving them with acclamations, and thus avenged themselves for the many miseries which had befallen them in the course of a century since the time of Reccared and Sisebut. The capital also was entrusted by Tarik to the custody of the Jews, while he pushed on in pursuit of the cowardly Visigoths, who had sought safety in flight, for the purpose of recovering from them the treasure which they had carried off. Finally when Musa Ibn-Nosair, the Governor of Africa, brought a second army into Spain and conquered other cities, he also delivered them into the custody of the Jews."-

Professor Heinrich Graetz, History of the Jews, London: David Nutt, 1892, Vol. III, p. 109

... In a time, when normally Christian monks took on their armor and fought like crazy with a sword in the hands when enemies attacked them, the Christians of Toledo were in a church praying for the safety of their country while their enemies where in front of the city ??? ... Sorry - but whatelse to do than to open the doors of the City? What kind of story is this? ... May it be the Jews of Toledo had saved the asses of this idiots?

Here the islamic expansion from the year 632-750:

9459268_orig.jpg

Last edited:

Israeli Rabbi Preaches "Slaughter" of Gentile Babies

Although Shapira was released a few hours after his questioning last Monday, dozens of rabbis, as well as several members of parliament, rallied to his side, condemning the arrest.

Shlomo Aviner, one of the settlement movement’s leaders, defended the book’s arguments as a “legitimate stance” and one that should be taught in Jewish seminaries.

No idea what you are speaking here about. Jewish babies were murdered from the Nazis who followed a form of social Darwinism, which basic ideas came from the modern English speaking world (modern natural science, British colonialism, American racism, ...) Jews never murdered any babies of Palestinians nor did they do anything what someone could call genocide on Palestinians. It's exactly in the opposite: The Palestinians have the highest population growth of all people in the world. So what is this bullshit here about?

Last edited:
No idea what you are speaking here about.

At least this part of your posts is true; you indeed have no idea about anything.

In sum and substance.
the citation indicates that the JACOBI thing is a story book about a
hero who murdered muslims for Jesus and is about 1000 years old.

Also----PIC claims that the "Divine Comedy" by Dante is a recap of
the "heaven and hell described in the TANACH"---- ????????? ----
possibly in the version written by his catechism "teacher". All people
should read the OT, the NT and the Divine Comedy----so that I can
talk to you guys

Antisemitism Always Leaves a Yellow Stain

All antisemites are gutless bootlicking richlovers afraid to stand up to their bosses. So they slavishly swallow the protective plutocratic lies preaching that everything which goes wrong in the economy or society is secretly caused by JEWS!!! working behind the scenes.
Whereas militant atheists are just bootlickers period. Too afraid to actually speak what they believe.
I believe that you say one idiotic thing after another. Just re-read your last post here.
Did you take offense?
No, I can't be offended.

Someone who feels no pain needs a doctor.

It's just that you do say one load of nonsense after another. God, the universe... Your theories are unproved, yet you offer dumb shit as proof. And you think it's proof when it isn't at all. And the thing is, you don't seem to me to be a dumb person. Go figure. :biggrin:

If someone is using a negation ("unproved") then he lives sometimes in the illusion he knows what he speaks about. But this is wrong. A "not handkerchief" or "unhandkerchief" is everything what's not a handkerchief. And that's a lot: Nearly everything what we know and much more.

You don't believe in god - that's all. Possible reason for: Who believes not in god is able to do everything without any scruple and thinks this is freedom. But freedom is never freedom from responsibility. Indeed freedom and responsiblity are the same. Freedom without decisions is not existing.

those suffering from the very rare condition of inability to appreciate PAIN---
face a very sad diagnosis-----there is very little a doctor can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back