🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jews As The Chosen People

Status
Not open for further replies.
The history of Grenada is another example. Jews looted the locals blind there for over 300 years, making themselves immensely rich off the local goyim. Finally they pissed off some Muslim buddy of theirs, who left them to the mobs and the locals rioted and killed every Jews they could find, no doubt for no reason, since according to Rosie and the bigots Jews were only trying to be benevolent and wise and righteous n stuff. In real life, we know such reactions are because of 300 years of rampant corruption and thievery and abuse of the locals. This was even while under their great heroes the Muslims, around 1050 or so. They left an entire legacy of this sort of 'good will'. lol of course the bigots only tell their children about the 'evul goyim massacring poor hapless Jews for no reason' part, for generations at that, not the part where Jews kept them in poverty and under a corrupt police state for 300 years.. See the Jewish Encyclopedia reference for Grenada, preferably an earlier cope from the early 1900's or so, not any past 1990 or after, for the same reasons one doesn't want a Koran form a late date either; they're edited to protect the stupid from real facts..

Pic---again, presents the sunday school version of history which exists to JUSTIFY
the genocidal Spanish Inquisition------in most cases of this revisionist history----jews are described as HELPING THE MUSLIMS TO INVADE CHISTIAN SPAIN. and kill Christians. In fact jews date back in SPAIN as successful merchants WAY BACK-----almost 1000 years BEFORE Christianity was invented----something
like 5-600 BCE. "Granada" is ascribed name for the area----I think by invading
muslims. When Christians engaged in their self described RECONQUISTA of
"christian spain" they claimed as "christian cities", cities that already existed
with jewish populations and later conquered by muslims as "Christian land" stolen by muslims with the malicious help of DA JOOOOOS. The Christian "history" of Granada-----begins something in the 12 th century------in areas
where jews built cities something like 1800 years before-----in fact almost 1000 years before the invention of Christianity. The word SAFARAD ----indicating SPAIN---goes back in Hebrew literature---to "DA PROPHETS" ----

Ah, Rosie the racist still unable to refute Jewish history, mainly because Jewish scholars themselves won't let them revise it for the dummies; seems they don't like the Jewish bigots either, and her racist 'settler' heroes who endorse killing babies will get shoved back in their closets. The Jewish Encyclopedia isn't a fake history like Rosie and the Chasidics prefer; she's just deranged, is all.

to what "jewish history" do you refer, Pic dear? To what racist settler heroes who endorse "killing babies" do you refer, Pic dear. To what issues in the
Jewish Encyclopedia do you refer, Pic dear. What in your mind is a "Chasidic"
Pic dear. "deranged" ? can you define that word in the context in which you
use it, Pic dear? I admit that there are times that my house is a bit deranged----but how does my housekeeping affect you?

Oh please, so are you now scouring the internet to find a statement by a rabbi. Want to do the same for a muslim cleric or a Christian one? Who the hell cares what one person says, no matter what faith he claims to represent, especially when it is clear he is being crapped on by the rest of this people. Like I said, go have a bagel.

Rabbi Ovadia (Ovadia is the hebew equivalent of ABDULLAH) was born in Iraq----witnessed the
murder of family and friends in Iraq in the early 1940s by Pics fave Nazi-
muslims and was in his NINETIES when when he made his controversial
remarks which Pic presents in mistranslation. He (Ovadia not pic) died shortly
thereafter.
That explains his feelings. Thanks for the info. Again Picaro seems to think it is somehow very very important.

You just seem pathetic and grasping at straws. Ovadia is just one of many who no longer cared to hide his bigotry and racism. Rosie coulnd't pull it off, either, and she's not elderly, just insane, and you're just a bigot with no game..
And millions of Christians were burned at the stake an hour after he said this.
Or was that billions?
Jews Make the Hatbands for the Tinfoil Hats!

Actually, it's trillions! Jews control the Extraterrestrials, too, and condemn them to the stake as soon as they become Christians! The Hubble Telescope discovered all this, but the Jews who run NASA have kept it from the public!

one of my brothers is involved with NASA------I will ask him

That explains his feelings. Thanks for the info. Again Picaro seems to think it is somehow very very important.

You just seem pathetic and grasping at straws. Ovadia is just one of many who no longer cared to hide his bigotry and racism. Rosie coulnd't pull it off, either, and she's not elderly, just insane, and you're just a bigot with no game..
Or was that billions?

By Ovadia's time Jews had been neutered and could no longer murder Xians by the millions.

I don't buy the old anti-Catholic Protestant propaganda either
Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Other Crimes

Ovadia Yosef demanded that his students be exempt from military service, which is the kind of disingenuous gutlessness that led directly to the Holocaust. Our regiment's Chaplain in Vietnam went out with the troops, got shot, and wound up paralyzed for life. He visited me out in a jungle outpost near the extremely dangerous DMZ (accurately known as the Dead-Marine Zone).

What ledd to the Holocaust is thousands of years of Jewish bigots isolating themselves, murdering Christians, sucking up to Muslims, and spitting on non-Jews, and making it bad for Jews in general, who for some reason defend them no end, as they do here, while sneering and insulting the Christians, who are everything the bigots aren't. Evidence Jews are probably insane inbreds or something.
Have you considered having that spike up your ass removed?
Where do you get this bullshit?
And don’t tell me you inferred it from 2 rabbis.
And yes, I’m offended that the NT is sending all non-Jesus believers to The Eternal Lake of Fire, which is why so many Catholics considered it okee dokee to murder millions of Jews for a millnia.

Which has what to do with heaven and hell which are not explicitly mentioned anywhere?
Do you believe you will be rewarded for your actions here on earth?
Reward is an interesting word...and excessively misused.
We are creating our eternity.
I admit spending time on this forum is not adding anything worthwhile to my eternity.
Let's not dance around the bush, OK. Do you believe there will be an accounting? And if so, what are the possible outcomes?
The accounting is what you make of your life.
The Christian concept of grace rejects this.
Are purposely being obtuse?

Will you be judged by God?

If so, what do you believe are the possible outcomes?

Is this some big Jewish secret?
Oy!
The Aristotalian view of the universe strikes again.
Your eternity is a reflection of your physical existence.

Do you believe you will be rewarded for your actions here on earth?
I admit spending time on this forum is not adding anything worthwhile to my eternity.
Let's not dance around the bush, OK. Do you believe there will be an accounting? And if so, what are the possible outcomes?

Oy!
Sounds a lot like heaven and hell to me.

Oy!
Are you prepared to face yourself without a nervous system blocking everything out?
Memories, light, sound, touch, taste?
Are you prepared to expose your essence to every other essence?
To God?
Will you be tranquil? Horrified?
Some people spend a lifetime preparing.

Or was that billions?

By Ovadia's time Jews had been neutered and could no longer murder Xians by the millions.

Ovadia Yosef demanded that his students be exempt from military service, which is the kind of disingenuous gutlessness that led directly to the Holocaust. Our regiment's Chaplain in Vietnam went out with the troops, got shot, and wound up paralyzed for life. He visited me out in a jungle outpost near the extremely dangerous DMZ (accurately known as the Dead-Marine Zone).

What ledd to the Holocaust is thousands of years of Jewish bigots isolating themselves, murdering Christians, sucking up to Muslims, and spitting on non-Jews, and making it bad for Jews in general, who for some reason defend them no end, as they do here, while sneering and insulting the Christians, who are everything the bigots aren't. Evidence Jews are probably insane inbreds or something.
And yes, I’m offended that the NT is sending all non-Jesus believers to The Eternal Lake of Fire, which is why so many Catholics considered it okee dokee to murder millions of Jews for a millnia.

Yes, racist Jews get really upset when their history gets pointed out. We already know that. your butchery is ok, and of course is the reason Christians defended themselves, but in your fantasy history they're big meanies for not letting your genocidal urges kill them. Goy aren't supposed to resist you Master Race types.

The history of Grenada is another example. Jews looted the locals blind there for over 300 years, making themselves immensely rich off the local goyim. Finally they pissed off some Muslim buddy of theirs, who left them to the mobs and the locals rioted and killed every Jews they could find, no doubt for no reason, since according to Rosie and the bigots Jews were only trying to be benevolent and wise and righteous n stuff. In real life, we know such reactions are because of 300 years of rampant corruption and thievery and abuse of the locals. This was even while under their great heroes the Muslims, around 1050 or so. They left an entire legacy of this sort of 'good will'. lol of course the bigots only tell their children about the 'evul goyim massacring poor hapless Jews for no reason' part, for generations at that, not the part where Jews kept them in poverty and under a corrupt police state for 300 years.. See the Jewish Encyclopedia reference for Grenada, preferably an earlier cope from the early 1900's or so, not any past 1990 or after, for the same reasons one doesn't want a Koran form a late date either; they're edited to protect the stupid from real facts..

Pic---again, presents the sunday school version of history which exists to JUSTIFY
the genocidal Spanish Inquisition------in most cases of this revisionist history----jews are described as HELPING THE MUSLIMS TO INVADE CHISTIAN SPAIN. and kill Christians. In fact jews date back in SPAIN as successful merchants WAY BACK-----almost 1000 years BEFORE Christianity was invented----something
"christian spain" they claimed as "christian cities", cities that already existed
with jewish populations and later conquered by muslims as "Christian land" stolen by muslims with the malicious help of DA JOOOOOS. The Christian "history" of Granada-----begins something in the 12 th century------in areas
where jews built cities something like 1800 years before-----in fact almost 1000 years before the invention of Christianity. The word SAFARAD ----indicating SPAIN---goes back in Hebrew literature---to "DA PROPHETS" ----

Ah, Rosie the racist still unable to refute Jewish history, mainly because Jewish scholars themselves won't let them revise it for the dummies; seems they don't like the Jewish bigots either, and her racist 'settler' heroes who endorse killing babies will get shoved back in their closets. The Jewish Encyclopedia isn't a fake history like Rosie and the Chasidics prefer; she's just deranged, is all.

to what "jewish history" do you refer, Pic dear? To what racist settler heroes who endorse "killing babies" do you refer, Pic dear. To what issues in the
use it, Pic dear? I admit that there are times that my house is a bit deranged----but how does my housekeeping affect you?

Rosie, too stupid to click on links, like the other tard crank, much less read posts, since she's just here to troll and whine about being a 'victim' n stuff.

For the Peanut Gallery, the sources for the Jewish Encyclopedia come from Jewish scholars, and I posted my sources already, and as we see, the racist Jews here think we're supposed to believe not kissing u to their right wing loons is an attacks on all Jews, because, well, they say so. the fact is Jews wren't liked because most of them were working for Muslim invaders and looting the locals for hundreds of years afterwards, and they then snivel when they reap what they sow, even if the so-called attacks' are nothing compared to the atrocities Jews are famous for. The 'outrage' is merely their belief in their own supremacy, never mind the majority of their 'problems' were self-inflicted.

Last edited:

Rosie, too stupid to click on links, like the other tard crank, much less read posts, since she's just here to troll and whine about being a 'victim' n stuff.

For the Peanut Gallery, the sources for the Jewish Encyclopedia come from Jewish scholars, and I posted my sources already, and as we see, the racist Jews here think we're supposed to believe not kissing u to their right wing loons is an attacks on all Jews, because, well, they say so. the fact is Jews wren't liked because most of them were working for Muslim invaders and looting the locals for hundreds of years afterwards, and they then snivel when they reap what they sow, even if the so-called attacks' are nothing compared to the atrocities Jews are famous for. The 'outrage' is merely their belief in their own supremacy, never mind the majority of their 'problems' were self-inflicted.

for the record-----I have read all of Pic's citations-----he has trouble UNDERSTANDING his own citations-----probably because he does not
quite grasp the TIME LINE upon which they are based. He seems to
confuse the BABYLONIAN EXILE with the rise of the ISLAMIC EMPIRE. Pic
is not alone. I have encountered people from southeast Asia who are similarly
confused. He has elucidated NO "atrocities Jews are famous for " (sic) <<
he is also grammatically compromised. He did not even MENTION the earth-quakes in Portugal which the Catholic church declared "CREATED BY JEWS"----
or the Jewish created Bubonic Plague

Oy!
Are you prepared to face yourself without a nervous system blocking everything out?
Memories, light, sound, touch, taste?
Are you prepared to expose your essence to every other essence?
To God?
Will you be tranquil? Horrified?
Some people spend a lifetime preparing.
You don’t know the half of it.

If anyone thinks they are, then they aren’t.

Or was that billions?

Yes, racist Jews get really upset when their history gets pointed out. We already know that. your butchery is ok, and of course is the reason Christians defended themselves, but in your fantasy history they're big meanies for not letting your genocidal urges kill them. Goy aren't supposed to resist you Master Race types.
What history?
2 rabbis who made a comment?
Vs the NT sending billions of people to burn in Hell for eternity.
You’re a fucking idiot concerning this topic.

do tell us MORE of your experience with DA HEREAFTER---dingbat
Only a good man knows just how bad he is. A bad man has no clue.
There are very few truly bad people.
The Devil is Aramaic from the contraction of d'ehvil, d meaning "the" and ehvil meaning devil.
It is used in the Talmud to describe people who exist to spite God.

do tell us MORE of your experience with DA HEREAFTER---dingbat
Only a good man knows just how bad he is. A bad man has no clue.
There are very few truly bad people.
The Devil is Aramaic from the contraction of d'ehvil, d meaning "the" and ehvil meaning devil.
It is used in the Talmud to describe people who exist to spite God.
And in the end he will give them what they think they want... to be left alone.

Only then will they realize what they had and lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back