'Jews burn the best,' sing Dutch teens at graduation party.

AMSTERDAM (JTA) — Dutch Chief Rabbi Binyomin Jacobs called on authorities to identify and punish high school pupils who during their graduation ceremony sang about burning Jews.

The incident happened last week during the graduation gala of the Elde College in the town of Schijndel, 70 miles southeast of Amsterdam, the Brabants Dagblad daily reported on Wednesday.

As they approached the party, several graduates sang: “Together we’ll burn Jews, because Jews burn the best.”

The phrase is part of a chant heard several times in recent years during soccer matches connected to the Amsterdam’s Ajax football team, whose players and supporters are often dubbed “Jews” because of the historic Jewish presence in the city, which is sometimes colloquially called “Mokum” after the Yiddish word for “place.” But the gala incident had nothing to do with soccer.

MOKUM is Yiddish for place? news to me---anyone. The fact that there were jews in
Amsterdam is an issue with some dutch youth? There have been Jews in Amsterrdam for MANY CENTURIES----in fact
since Isabella and Portugal did the INQUISITION thing

Interesting. Native Americans were in america millennia before the euros came. Apparently that was a problem for the newcomers who you now rationalize genocide for. But an ugly song sets you off.

To what "set off" do you refer? When did I "rationalize" genocide? If you are referring to the INQUISITION------the Inquisition was brought to the Americas ---by the European invaders and its principles used to JUSTIFY---
barbarity against the Native americans----most especially in South America-----but also in North America. I rationalized it in your delusional mind? YOU are working on your own PRECONCEIVED delusions

Euros brought colonialism and genocide to the americas and beyond.

Interesting. Native Americans were in america millennia before the euros came. Apparently that was a problem for the newcomers who you now rationalize genocide for. But an ugly song sets you off.

This is the second thread in which I have encountered you, and I am now convinced that stupidity is your very raison d'etre.
Yes Your Dumbass Comments,you are as stupid as monkies can get,you inspire me with idiocy,and mental condition,Keep tinkering you get the truth for the first.:iagree:

AMSTERDAM (JTA) — Dutch Chief Rabbi Binyomin Jacobs called on authorities to identify and punish high school pupils who during their graduation ceremony sang about burning Jews.

The incident happened last week during the graduation gala of the Elde College in the town of Schijndel, 70 miles southeast of Amsterdam, the Brabants Dagblad daily reported on Wednesday.

As they approached the party, several graduates sang: “Together we’ll burn Jews, because Jews burn the best.”

The phrase is part of a chant heard several times in recent years during soccer matches connected to the Amsterdam’s Ajax football team, whose players and supporters are often dubbed “Jews” because of the historic Jewish presence in the city, which is sometimes colloquially called “Mokum” after the Yiddish word for “place.” But the gala incident had nothing to do with soccer.

MOKUM is Yiddish for place? news to me---anyone. The fact that there were jews in
Amsterdam is an issue with some dutch youth? There have been Jews in Amsterrdam for MANY CENTURIES----in fact

To what "set off" do you refer? When did I "rationalize" genocide? If you are referring to the INQUISITION------the Inquisition was brought to the Americas ---by the European invaders and its principles used to JUSTIFY---
barbarity against the Native americans----most especially in South America-----but also in North America. I rationalized it in your delusional mind? YOU are working on your own PRECONCEIVED delusions

yes they did---the euros did it in the name of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE_------founded by Constantine. The muslims took colonialism and genocide to Iran and the indian
subcontinent and to ALL OF AFRICA-----in the form of
DAR AL ISLAM ---founded by Muhummad

This is the second thread in which I have encountered you, and I am now convinced that stupidity is your very raison d'etre.
Yes Your Dumbass Comments,you are as stupid as monkies can get,you inspire me with idiocy,and mental condition,Keep tinkering you get the truth for the first.:iagree:

Goodness, an illiterate calling somebody ELSE stupid?

Oh, that's rich!

Oh, that's rich!
you called me that first.Dam Showing denial Already.

Oh, that's rich!

He reads and writes well, perhaps you should revisit the term illiterate, stupid.

yes they did---the euros did it in the name of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE_------founded by Constantine. The muslims took colonialism and genocide to Iran and the indian

I should add-----and the muslims brought terrorism to the Americas---SHADES OF THE MONGOL HORDES-----dancing on the dead bodies of hundreds of millions -----and dozens in Orlando

I should add-----and the muslims brought terrorism to the Americas---SHADES OF THE MONGOL HORDES-----dancing on the dead bodies of hundreds of millions -----and dozens in Orlando
I Understand Your Dissociation,Fact Shows Different and Documents Worst Record holder By Far Are The Caucasians.Sorry.

I think you need to look up the Holy Roman Empire you ignorant tosser.

lol,No Thank You.Been and you don`t have not studied..

lol,No Thank You.Been and you don`t have not studied..
The Evil Jewish Ashkenazi Lie is "OVER" !!

I think you need to go suck your pimp's cock----he might get irritable

lol,That fit you so much Lemur,lol you funny.Its why i hate talking with dummies,immature,Chimps.

You should minded you own business.You stuck your foot in your mouth i will choke the shit out of you,lol.so keep tinkering and you`ll learn something here.:boohoo:

You should minded you own business.You stuck your foot in your mouth i will choke the shit out of you,lol.so keep tinkering and you`ll learn something here.:boohoo:

keep picking the lint out of your belly button---it is not as disgusting as your usual anus picking

The way things are going over there it won't be long until the fucking Muslims will rape and kill all the Dutch.... Such stupid people!
Well it is`nt the Muslim they just as much theirs as anyone else.You have Black dutch and more than likely they were their first.And rape you need to look at the worlds runner ups with caucasians solo and along out front so you should`nt go there.

keep picking the lint out of your belly button---it is not as disgusting as your usual anus picking
lol,you funny as well as childish.

Forum List

Back