'Jews burn the best,' sing Dutch teens at graduation party.

Consider it crazy if you want Sunni, but recall it when you see it happening, and know the God who predicted it, is the one true God. Just like you are watching what he told us about all nations coming against Israel.
While the world shouted of the holocaust, never again, God says it will absolutely happen again. In any case, you'll recognize it when it happens.
Don't be disheartened though, you'll get to see the murder of millions of Jews and Christians before Christ returns to stop it. Your blood lust will be fully satiated.

Consider it crazy if you want Sunni, but recall it when you see it happening, and know the God who predicted it, is the one true God. Just like you are watching what he told us about all nations coming against Israel.
While the world shouted of the holocaust, never again, God says it will absolutely happen again. In any case, you'll recognize it when it happens.
Don't be disheartened though, you'll get to see the murder of millions of Jews and Christians before Christ returns to stop it. Your blood lust will be fully satiated.
You are one loony bitch...... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

The sky fairy that no one believes exists, foresaw this and told us what would happen:

Zechariah 12:3
All the nations will gather against it (Israel) to try to move it, but they will only hurt themselves.

We are watching Bible prophesy being fulfilled. Next we will make them sign a peace treaty and give away their land to radical Islam.

the goyim bible prophesy that says Jews who don't accept the dead man god jesus will be slaughtered, ffuck the goy and the horse they rode in on with their dead man god

Accepting or not accepting will have no effect. Christians and Jews are going to be slaughtered. Not God's plan. The UN's plan. God's plan is to stop it.

You are one loony bitch...... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Time will tell. But for now, we can 1. look for the world to turn against Israel, and 2. insist they give land away to Hamas terrorists.
Then we'll take it from there. I'll tell you about the new Temple and what happens to it. Step by step...

jews burn the best? they sure do. hell, given how overly sensitive many of them are about what people have to say, might think maybe the jews are still on fire.

jews burn the best? they sure do. hell, given how overly sensitive many of them are about what people have to say, might think maybe the jews are still on fire.

Could it be they want to make sure this doesn't happen again?

Not for the pc sensitive:

Time will tell. But for now, we can 1. look for the world to turn against Israel, and 2. insist they give land away to Hamas terrorists.
Israel is a terrorist state that needs to be dismantled in the name of humanity and the land given back to it's rightful owners. ....... :cool:

Attachments

• DSCN6708-515x600.jpg
    DSCN6708-515x600.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 42
AMSTERDAM (JTA) — Dutch Chief Rabbi Binyomin Jacobs called on authorities to identify and punish high school pupils who during their graduation ceremony sang about burning Jews.

The incident happened last week during the graduation gala of the Elde College in the town of Schijndel, 70 miles southeast of Amsterdam, the Brabants Dagblad daily reported on Wednesday.

As they approached the party, several graduates sang: “Together we’ll burn Jews, because Jews burn the best.”

The phrase is part of a chant heard several times in recent years during soccer matches connected to the Amsterdam’s Ajax football team, whose players and supporters are often dubbed “Jews” because of the historic Jewish presence in the city, which is sometimes colloquially called “Mokum” after the Yiddish word for “place.” But the gala incident had nothing to do with soccer.
Queen Elizabeth I

Attachments

• 13450129_1328512293843010_5873611496626816376_n.jpg
    13450129_1328512293843010_5873611496626816376_n.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 29
Israel is a terrorist base camp, populated by 7 million juden psychopaths. ........ :cool:

Interesting. Native Americans were in america millennia before the euros came. Apparently that was a problem for the newcomers who you now rationalize genocide for. But an ugly song sets you off.

This is the second thread in which I have encountered you, and I am now convinced that stupidity is your very raison d'etre.

Interesting. Native Americans were in america millennia before the euros came. Apparently that was a problem for the newcomers who you now rationalize genocide for. But an ugly song sets you off.

This is the second thread in which I have encountered you, and I am now convinced that stupidity is your very raison d'etre.

I'm not stupid enough to view some genocide as ok when we do it, no, you're correct.

Forum List

Back