JFK Affairs

JFK was very active for a guy with severe back issues.
I was about to post the same thing. I never believe much gossip about people in the public eye. His daughter used to tell how she used to help in and out of chairs when they were in the Whitehouse. So I doubt he could do much fooling around. People who have achieved in life are constantly under attack by those who couldn't.

I know one of his affairs was with an East German woman that had the FBI send her packing (the told her that her mothers Vias would be cancelled if I recall correctly, so the woman chose to leave rather than harm her mother). Those were the days when National Security.was taken very seriously. She couldn't just walk over into the U.S if she wanted to...

I know one of his affairs was with an East German woman that had the FBI send her packing (the told her that her mothers Vias would be cancelled if I recall correctly, so the woman chose to leave rather than harm her mother). Those were the days when National Security.was taken very seriously. She couldn't just walk over into the U.S if she wanted to...
LOL

He certainly knew how to pick ‘em.
I have always wondered why Bill Clinton slept with dogs. The man could have been banging Kim Bassinger in her prime on the Oval Office desk, but he went for some fugly women instead.

I was about to post the same thing. I never believe much gossip about people in the public eye. His daughter used to tell how she used to help in and out of chairs when they were in the Whitehouse. So I doubt he could do much fooling around. People who have achieved in life are constantly under attack by those who couldn't.
You don't need to be an athlete to get a blowjob.

deez fuckin hoes

I have to question the truth of this man. '' Death Rangers''👎 LBJ From the phone calls he made while in office that are available he stated he never wanted to be president over and over. All he is stating is gossip he heard or made up.

I have to question the truth of this man. '' Death Rangers''👎 LBJ From the phone calls he made while in office that are available he stated he never wanted to be president over and over. All he is stating is gossip he heard or made up.
LBJ ALWAYS wanted to be president. He was a narcissistic psychopath.

Forum List

Back