JFK Jr still alive?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
That was the scuttlebutt over on Twatter last night. The wackadoodles come out in the wee hours. Oh. wait. I'm there in the wee hours too. Nix that second sentence,lol.

Anyway....anyone hear this news lately? And whats interesting is....its conservatives that are hoping and wishing JohnJohn IS alive, and waiting to make his move to be either Potus or VP of Trump. And if he WAS alive and DID come forth that it was a fake death because "hillary & co were going to kill him so he had to disappear", why would conservatives/republicans want him in such a position of power? I think I know. Because JFK was sane, a great potus, and his dem party is no longer the party he was part of. And JohnJohn knows it too.

So........with this particular conspiracy story..what's your thoughts?

1595562512279.png

That was the scuttlebutt over on Twatter last night. The wackadoodles come out in the wee hours. Oh. wait. I'm there in the wee hours too. Nix that second sentence,lol.

Anyway....anyone hear this news lately? And whats interesting is....its conservatives that are hoping and wishing JohnJohn IS alive, and waiting to make his move to be either Potus or VP of Trump. And if he WAS alive and DID come forth that it was a fake death because "hillary & co were going to kill him so he had to disappear", why would conservatives/republicans want him in such a position of power? I think I know. Because JFK was sane, a great potus, and his dem party is no longer the party he was part of. And JohnJohn knows it too.

Controlled crash of a small plane into two foot plus seas at night is strikes me a pretty shitty way to fake your death and a great way to end of dead. Little JohnJohn (thought your were giving way that your were my age or older til I saw it in the link) is out of here. May he rest in peace.

lol. I agree.But its the "reasoning" behind this whole thing that fascinates me. Why JohnJohn???

Controlled crash of a small plane into two foot plus seas at night is strikes me a pretty shitty way to fake your death and a great way to end of dead. Little JohnJohn (thought your were giving way that your were my age or older til I saw it in the link) is out of here. May he rest in peace.
My age is soon to be 68, dear. ;)

AND...on top of the looloo's tweeting about this, they also state Pence is dead, was executed at Gitmo, the guy we see now is a clone of Pence, and JohnJohn will be VP for Trump.

What the fuck did Pence do to garner this story? LOL. Ya gotta laugh. :uhoh3: :auiqs.jpg:

That is kind of a good question. How old would someone have to be to think there was any beneficial political charisma in that family name to serve the future?

Right behind you, 67 in Sept. Cool ain't it? :cool:

Right behind you, 67 in Sept. Cool ain't it? :cool:
It ain't for sissies, that's for sure! ;)

That is kind of a good question. How old would someone have to be to think there was any beneficial political charisma in that family name to serve the future?
From what I read, most that want johnjohn weren't even born yet!!

Forum List

Back