🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jihadist Camps in America

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
They were trying to buy property around here...

Jihadist Camps in America: A Ticking Time Bomb

July 25, 2013 By Ryan Mauro

0_21_060707_ibergwelcome1-450x331.jpg

The Muslims of the Americas (MOA), a Pakistan-linked Islamist group that runs 22 “villages” across the U.S., is waging a litigation jihad against Martin Mawyer, President of the Christian Action Network. His offense, for which MOA demands $30 million, is exposing the group’s extremism in a new book with the help of inside information from a former MOA leader.

The first-hand testimony of Ali, recounted in a chapter titled “Modern Warrior Slaves,” documents the ongoing paramilitary training taking place at the MOA sites, though the group has become more selective in choosing its recipients.

“He [Ali] said the purpose of the training was to be ready for Jihad when their leader, Sheikh Mubarak Gilani, gave the orders,” Mawyer said in an interview.

“Ali told me, ‘Their ultimate purpose is to be ready when the time is right.’ He said, ‘You have to understand this. These kids, all they’ve been living for their whole lives is they want to fight a holy war.’”

The strangeness of Gilani’s preaching and excuses does not mean that MOA is just a group of gullible and harmless Muslims cut off from society. Mawyer quotes Ali as telling him in 2011:

“MOA is asleep. They are a bomb. Here is the scariest part of MOA. Anything can happen with MOA at any time.”

Jihadist Camps in America: A Ticking Time Bomb | FrontPage Magazine

.......after he prosecutes the 250 un - indicted co - conspirators listed in the HLF trials..... that is... they've been waiting since 2009.

-J.

I guess that since the KKK has been allowed to have a place in America, the Jihadists think they have the same rights.

If they're legal immigrants, shouldn't they be allowed the same freedom of speech that the KKK has?

I mean..................the KKK has lobbied against specific races and specific groups, shouldn't the Islamists be allowed the same rights?

Hate never benefits anyone...............it only brings more hate, and if you allow one hate group under the banner of free speech, you've got to allow the others.

It would be more interesting (and more fun) if we could get past the barriers of hate and discontent and allow people the free exchange of ideas.

I know that I can teach some conservatives a way to have a bit of a more open mind, and they can teach me the same.

What a crock.
The villages were started by people who wanted to escape racism and expanded to helping rehabilitate people from a life of crime.
There have been loads of accusations about 'suspected' terror training but none have produced any evidence at all.
I believe that's normally called, "lies" so it seems the stupid extremist racists have followed them to their haven of peace.

If you want terror training camps, I think there used to be one in Waco.

I guess that since the KKK has been allowed to have a place in America, the Jihadists think they have the same rights.

If they're legal immigrants, shouldn't they be allowed the same freedom of speech that the KKK has?

I mean..................the KKK has lobbied against specific races and specific groups, shouldn't the Islamists be allowed the same rights?

Hate never benefits anyone...............it only brings more hate, and if you allow one hate group under the banner of free speech, you've got to allow the others.

It would be more interesting (and more fun) if we could get past the barriers of hate and discontent and allow people the free exchange of ideas.

I know that I can teach some conservatives a way to have a bit of a more open mind, and they can teach me the same.
Such profound stupidity.

Such profound stupidity.

S.J. take it easy, poor guy might be suffering from ptsd...:(

Such profound stupidity.

S.J. take it easy, poor guy might be suffering from ptsd...:(
Nah, he's just plain stupid.

There is a difference between lobbying against, and lobbing at.
Islamists killed and maimed people in Boston.
The KKK held a rally.

Last edited:
The freedom of religion is the weakest part of our Constitution and because of this, the west's democracy will eventually be destroyed. When the Constitution was drafted, no thought was given to what religion might be seriously detrimental to the very document that was created. Had Jefferson been very knowledgeable of Islam's ultimate goal and how to acheive it, he would have put in some restrictions.
Personally, I believe that the military, whose job it is, is to not only protect our nation as a whole, but to protect the Constitution from those that would seek to destroy it, should at some point, step in, declare martial law and force the government to review and rewrite the passages regarding the freedom of religion and speech. After that, deport all non-westernized muslims and their supporters, even if citizens.

Personally, I believe that the military, whose job it is, is to not only protect our nation as a whole, but to protect the Constitution from those that would seek to destroy it, should at some point, step in, declare martial law and force the government to review and rewrite the passages regarding the freedom of religion and speech. After that, deport all non-westernized muslims and their supporters, even if citizens.

Let me get this right.

You want to protect American democracy and the constitution by a military coup, overthrowing the elected government, and a rewriting of the constitution.

I think that's called treason and I know it's called, "Stupidity".

^^^ This is basically the same speech that Adolph Hitler gave after the Reichstag fire in 1933. .. :cool:

There is a difference between lobbying against, and lobbing at.
Islamists killed and maimed people in Boston.
The KKK held a rally.

Yanno.................the KKK also killed a lot of black people.

Ever hear the song "Strange Fruit"?

Ever see the many blacks hanging off of trees because the KKK didn't like their skin color?

How about the bombing of a black church?

Sure...................Islamists have killed a few people here, but the KKK has killed many more citizens than the Islamists ever did.

Forum List

Back