Jihadist groups hail Trump’s travel ban as a "victory"

Exactly how many refugees have committed the murderous terrorist acts in the US?
Since almost all Islamic terrorist attacks in the US have been committed by long term residents or US citizens, how is extreme vetting going to reveal that a person is likely to commit a terrorist act 5 or 10 years in the future? This does not make any sense.

Couple that off that we have clearly seen that many of the terrorists in Europe were actually BORN in Europe......The so-called ban, then, should be extended to Germany, France, Belgium, etc.
Now, how would that go over?

Jihadist groups on Sunday celebrated the Trump administration’s ban on travel from seven Muslim-majority countries, saying the new policy validates their claim that the United States is at war with Islam.

Comments posted to pro-Islamic State social media accounts predicted that Trump’s E.O. would persuade American Muslims to side with the extremists. One posting hailed the U.S. president as “the best caller to Islam,” while others predicted that Trump would soon launch a new war in the Middle East.

“[Islamic State leader Abu Bakr] al-Baghdadi has the right to come out and inform Trump that banning Muslims from entering America is a ‘blessed ban,’” said one posting to a pro-Islamic State channel on Telegram, a social-media platform. The writer compared the executive order to the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003, which Islamic militant leaders at the time hailed as a “blessed invasion” that ignited anti-Western fervor across the Islamic world.

Several postings suggested that Trump was fulfilling the predictions of Anwar al-Awlaki, the American born al-Qaeda leader and preacher who famously said that the “West would eventually turn against its Muslim citizens.”

Jihadist groups hail Trump’s travel ban as a victory
Exactly how many refugees have committed the murderous terrorist acts in the US?
Since almost all Islamic terrorist attacks in the US have been committed by long term residents or US citizens, how is extreme vetting going to reveal that a person is likely to commit a terrorist act 5 or 10 years in the future? This does not make any sense.

Well there are more than enough dead bodies in europe to show we dont want that shit here.

Couple that off that we have clearly seen that many of the terrorists in Europe were actually BORN in Europe......The so-called ban, then, should be extended to Germany, France, Belgium, etc.
Now, how would that go over?

Wait thdkrse people are 20 to.30, how many muslims were in europe 30 years ago?

Did it ever occur to al-Awlaki if they would just behave there wouldn't be a need for the ban? Or for that matter did it occur to the ones whining about the ban....like the OP?

I'm actually not against the ban had trump also included Saudi Arabia where, the charlatan has business ties AND contributed 15 of the 19 bastards of 9-11 ......just reminding right wingers (like you) how the ban's repercussions are turning out to be.

Well your problem is I don't care what you're for or against...you only think I do.

You're just whining on Trump as you do every day
Get used to it, your kind did it every day when Obama was in office, in fact well before that

Pound sand....I'm weary of you spewing left loon talking points and when confronted with facts you scurry away. Say, you're not related to Clayton Jones are you?
Yu have no facts, just right wing spew

Did it ever occur to al-Awlaki if they would just behave there wouldn't be a need for the ban? Or for that matter did it occur to the ones whining about the ban....like the OP?

I'm actually not against the ban had trump also included Saudi Arabia where, the charlatan has business ties AND contributed 15 of the 19 bastards of 9-11 ......just reminding right wingers (like you) how the ban's repercussions are turning out to be.

Well your problem is I don't care what you're for or against...you only think I do.

Get used to it, your kind did it every day when Obama was in office, in fact well before that

Pound sand....I'm weary of you spewing left loon talking points and when confronted with facts you scurry away. Say, you're not related to Clayton Jones are you?

The fact is it would be "you"...not "Yu"....cupcake

The fact is it would be "you"...not "Yu"....cupcake
Thanks sweetheart

You lie in bed all night thinking of stupid shit to start threads on don't you?

Every day it's two or three threads nitpicking about stupid shit

Well, actually, if your other half brain were functioning, you'd see that I'm just citing media reports, also know by your clueless ilk as the "fake news" that the rest of the world accepts as fact.

Muslims I have known here (many have been my students) have all to a person been exceptional people, strongly American.

It's the ones I don't know who could be a problem.

So basically they're like everyone else then.

The ones I know, yes, with some odd idiosyncracies.

The others? Who can say? I'll need to vet them.

You won't be vetting anyone. We "vetted" Saddam and Osama didnt' we.

You're gonna have to put a sentence together biwwy, I don't click on that shyte. From anyone.

Information is scary to you?

Jihadist groups on Sunday celebrated the Trump administration’s ban on travel from seven Muslim-majority countries
Cool! The American people are celebrating it too....

Sorry progressives - you can shed those crocodile tears all you want but the American people overwhelmingly approve of what President Trump is doing. And so far is actions have been 100% constitutional so you have no leg to stand on.

Forget the hysterical mainstream media -- America likes Trump’s agenda, including his immigration pivot

Jihadist groups on Sunday celebrated the Trump administration’s ban on travel from seven Muslim-majority countries

Sorry progressives - you can shed those crocodile tears all you want but the American people overwhelmingly approve of what President Trump is doing. And so far is actions have been 100% constitutional so you have no leg to stand on.

Forget the hysterical mainstream media -- America likes Trump’s agenda, including his immigration pivot
Must be why his approval is at an all time LOW.

"All time low"? He's only been in office for one week. He's only had one approval rating. It's also at an "all time HIGH" right now buttercup.

"All time low"? He's only been in office for one week. He's only had one approval rating. It's also at an "all time HIGH" right now buttercup.
36% is an all time high?
This thread was supposed to be about Donald Trump's policy - why are you talking about Barack Obama?!? :dunno:

Obama Averages 47.9% Job Approval as President
Here we go with averages again, they are just for losers. What was Bush's final approval and what was Bush's?

How long is the hysterical left going to continue to be dupes for jihadist propaganda? Grow the hell up.

Isn't it just "cute" when a right winger claims to speak for the "American people" while first citing the ultra right FOX so-called news, all the while while refusing to acknowledge how his hero got considerably less popular votes.....

Yes, Trump is the president and since you are going to have to defend this clown for the next 2 years, tell us how his approval ratings are faring from all those NON-American people polled (according to you nitwits, that is.)

Here we go with averages again, they are just for losers.
That's true! Obama was definitely a "loser" in the eyes of the American people. That's why the Dumbocrats lost nearly 1,000 seats during his reign of terror and why is average is so pitiful.

The fact is - if Obama was "popular" with the American people he would have a very high average. Not one of the lowest all time.

Forum List

Back