Jihadist groups hail Trump’s travel ban as a "victory"

Did it ever occur to al-Awlaki if they would just behave there wouldn't be a need for the ban? Or for that matter did it occur to the ones whining about the ban....like the OP?
No kidding, why can't these people just accept endless foreign occupation and do as they're told.

Without intervention the goat fuggers would still be a thousand years behind the times.....oh wait

That's why we bomb, to help them catch up.

Was this before or after they threw a bunch of gays off a rooftop?

Who cares hat these crazies think.
You should, that will be a great recruiting tool for ISIS
Apparently you have a very low opinion of Muslims in the US if you think measures to keep ISIS and other Islamic terrorists out of America will inspire Muslims in the US to join ISIS.
who said anything about Muslims in the US?

Muslims I have known here (many have been my students) have all to a person been exceptional people, strongly American.

It's the ones I don't know who could be a problem.

So basically they're like everyone else then, just people, you know, as in human beings.

Did it ever occur to al-Awlaki if they would just behave there wouldn't be a need for the ban? Or for that matter did it occur to the ones whining about the ban....like the OP?
No kidding, why can't these people just accept endless foreign occupation and do as they're told.

Without intervention the goat fuggers would still be a thousand years behind the times.....oh wait

Gawd you're stupid

Was this before or after they threw a bunch of gays off a rooftop?

Who cares hat these crazies think.
Apparently you have a very low opinion of Muslims in the US if you think measures to keep ISIS and other Islamic terrorists out of America will inspire Muslims in the US to join ISIS.

Muslims I have known here (many have been my students) have all to a person been exceptional people, strongly American.

So basically they're like everyone else then.

The ones I know, yes, with some odd idiosyncracies.

The others? Who can say? I'll need to vet them.

Gawd you're stupid
Your lovely system has to be exported via force hon.

You won't be vetting anyone. We "vetted" Saddam and Osama didnt' we.

Gawd you're stupid

Oh give it up with thinking you're all that and a bag of chips and your idiot attempts to be condescending. You're an idiot and anyone reading your drivel realizes it

Gawd you're stupid

Oh give it up with thinking you're all that and a bag of chips and your idiot attempts to be condescending. You're an idiot and anyone reading your drivel realizes it

Idiots assume you can militarily occupy the planet and never make the acquaintance of resistance love.

I'm actually not against the ban had trump also included Saudi Arabia where, the charlatan has business ties AND contributed 15 of the 19 bastards of 9-11 ......just reminding right wingers (like you) how the ban's repercussions are turning out to be.

You're gonna have to put a sentence together biwwy, I don't click on that shyte. From anyone.

I'm actually not against the ban had trump also included Saudi Arabia where, the charlatan has business ties AND contributed 15 of the 19 bastards of 9-11 ......just reminding right wingers (like you) how the ban's repercussions are turning out to be.
There was never any need for a ban

Well your problem is I don't care what you're for or against...you only think I do.

You're just whining on Trump as you do every day

There was never any need for a ban
I could go for a ban on US military "intervention" around the globe.

Well your problem is I don't care what you're for or against...you only think I do.

Get used to it, your kind did it every day when Obama was in office, in fact well before that

So you needed to let him know?

Get used to it, your kind did it every day when Obama was in office, in fact well before that
So your plan is to become what you decry?

Pound sand....I'm weary of you spewing left loon talking points and when confronted with facts you scurry away. Say, you're not related to Clayton Jones are you?

Forum List

Back