Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
US Firm Targets Terrorists With Pork-Laced Ammo
June 25, 2013
Idaho
Idaho

By Ria Novosti

An Idaho company is aiming for new business with pork-laced bullets they claim will not only kill Islamic terrorists, but also keep them from entering heaven by exposing them to pork, which their religion forbids.

“We took the paint and added some pork product, which is a conglomeration of bone, blood and meal,” said Brendon Hill, spokesman for Jihawg Ammo, which developed and launched the pink bullets and a small line of apparel two months ago.

The product, which has drawn sharp criticism from one civil-liberties group, is ostensibly aimed at deterring radical Islamists, whom Hill described as “the guys who like to cut off heads.”

Ria Novosti - Eurasia Review

Anyway, it seems some Israeli soldiers might be just as fearful of such non-Kosher ammunition.

What's next?

Burka-seeking missiles?

do you have a reasonable comment? It seems to me that pig contaminated
stuffs-----as a DETERRENT sounds reasonable-----what do you prefer?
undeterred infant throat slitting?

Anyway, it seems some Israeli soldiers might be just as fearful of such non-Kosher ammunition.

From where do you get that idea? Israeli soldiers do not generally EAT
bullets and bombs Try to make a reasonable comment

For the same reason Kosher delis don't sell non-Kosher products to gentiles (I.E. the mere prospect of cross-contamination is abhorrent to Orthodox Jews in particular), the idea of handling "pig-contaminated stuffs" (say, for instance, in the removal of bullets or shrapnel from injured soldiers) could be scary for true believers.

Besides, it's common knowledge that the fear of touching the pig has its origin in pre-Christian/Islamo Judaism.

“And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.” - Lev. 11:7-8

\//////////

For the same reason Kosher delis don't sell non-Kosher products to gentiles (I.E. the mere prospect of cross-contamination is abhorrent to Orthodox Jews in particular), the idea of handling "pig-contaminated stuffs" (say, for instance, in the removal of bullets or shrapnel from injured soldiers) could be scary for true believers.

Besides, it's common knowledge that the fear of touching the pig has its origin in pre-Christian/Islamo Judaism.

capstone----your comment regarding jews and pigs indicates that you are utterly
clueless-----in fact jews do not have a fear of touching pigs----or other animals which
are considered unfit for food----like camels, horses, frogs etc etc Jews simply do
not EAT THEM As to the issue of FOOD PREPARATION---you are right----unkosher
food is not permitted in the same PREPARATION place with kosher food. Mixing a pork
contaminated bullet in a pot of KOSHER SOUP----would make the soup not
kosher-----but removing a pork contaminated bullet in an OPERATING room
is not an issue so long as the operating room is not used as a kitchen. In summary---
from your comment----I can say with some certainty that you are not a jew---
and know nothing about Judaism. Actual fear of touching a pig-----is something
more ISLAMIC in nature than jewish. If you are a christain----give up trying to
comment on how jews consider pigs-----if you are a muslim----sorry---the islamic
approach to pigs is entirely different from the jewish approach. For muslims ---it
seems pigs are more than just inedible------they are utterly rejected even just as
existing animals ----a kind of physical manifestation of evil

“And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.” - Lev. 11:7-8

a carcass is a dead pig----it is not a sample of processed pig blood or bone on a bullet.
----eating is EATING

\//////////

capstone----your comment regarding jews and pigs indicates that you are utterly
clueless-----in fact jews do not have a fear of touching pigs----or other animals which
are considered unfit for food----like camels, horses, frogs etc etc Jews simply do
not EAT THEM As to the issue of FOOD PREPARATION---you are right----unkosher
food is not permitted in the same PREPARATION place with kosher food. Mixing a pork
contaminated bullet in a pot of KOSHER SOUP----would make the soup not
kosher-----but removing a pork contaminated bullet in an OPERATING room
is not an issue so long as the operating room is not used as a kitchen. In summary---
from your comment----I can say with some certainty that you are not a jew---
and know nothing about Judaism. Actual fear of touching a pig-----is something
more ISLAMIC in nature than jewish. If you are a christain----give up trying to
comment on how jews consider pigs-----if you are a muslim----sorry---the islamic
approach to pigs is entirely different from the jewish approach. For muslims ---it
seems pigs are more than just inedible------they are utterly rejected even just as
existing animals ----a kind of physical manifestation of evil

a carcass is a dead pig----it is not a sample of processed pig blood or bone on a bullet.
----eating is EATING
For the life of me, I can't understand how some of the skidmarks on this site can't seem to comprehend anything. You're spinning your wheels, Irosie.

[...] Mixing a pork contaminated bullet in a pot of KOSHER SOUP----would make the soup not kosher-----[...]

Then I suppose contaminated bullets passing through the stomach would make any undigested food in its path non-kosher as well?

But the point of mentioning Judaism's precedence on the rejection of pork as a matter of religious practice was to highlight the origin of that particular superstition of the Abrahamic Faiths.

For the life of me, I can't understand how some of the skidmarks on this site can't seem to comprehend anything. You're spinning your wheels, Irosie.

Since you apparently haven't figured it out yet, the adolescent name-calling doesn't work on me.

Not that I expect you to try a different approach any time soon. :)

Forum List

Back