Jill Biden’s “Solution” for Struggling Small Towns? Bring in More Migrants

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
All this for a “responsible path towards citizenship for those immigrants trying to get into the United States of America, and that we should let in the asylum seekers.” She also suggested that migrants could help repopulate communities that “people are leaving ( some will after the fraud) … for one reason or another” with the assistance of corporate investment to create new jobs.

She also failed to differentiate between legal immigrants and illegal migrants.

Nothing good in the futur for you my friends

Jill Biden’s "Solution" for Struggling Small Towns? Bring in More Migrants

All this for a “responsible path towards citizenship for those immigrants trying to get into the United States of America, and that we should let in the asylum seekers.” She also suggested that migrants could help repopulate communities that “people are leaving ( some will after the fraud) … for one reason or another” with the assistance of corporate investment to create new jobs.

It's not a bad idea. There are dying towns in Italy that will literally pay people to move there, buy property, and live.

No one is going to resettle in any small town unless there are jobs there or there are jobs within reasonable travel distance. People leave small towns. Usually because there's little in the way of opportunity. Most of those people are younger. They go where the jobs are. And the good jobs usually aren't in rural small towns (always exceptions).

Yea, Democrats are that fucking stupid.

Maybe we should move those migrants into her mansion estate and see how she likes it.
We have Macaroni in power a lover of migrants who arrive here without anything the knife in hand ready to rape and kill everything that moves...and we are not armed like you at least until now that too could change with Hiden in power?

It's not a bad idea. There are dying towns in Italy that will literally pay people to move there, buy property, and live.
Yes, but an chosen immigration the Italians had masses and masses of migrants for years.

Another right wing Hoax?

No one is going to resettle in any small town unless there are jobs there or there are jobs within reasonable travel distance. People leave small towns. Usually because there's little in the way of opportunity. Most of those people are younger. They go where the jobs are. And the good jobs usually aren't in rural small towns (always exceptions).
You do not receive the same migrants they do not come from the same destination ours for the most part are violent

Maybe we should move those migrants into her mansion estate and see how she likes it.
We have Macaroni in power a lover of migrants who arrive here without anything the knife in hand ready to rape and kill everything that moves...and we are not armed like you at least until now that too could change with Hiden in power?

As long as we retain the Senate then Congress isn't going to pass any law to infringe upon our right to keep and bear arms.

Besides, if the Democrat butt pirates somehow manage to get an infringement law through we have a solid pro right to keep and bear arms Supreme Court that will protect our Constitutional rights.

Another right wing Hoax?
There a link put your glasses on.

Another right wing Hoax?
The only reason we have an illegal problem and an illegal underclass is due to right wing bigotry not because we have an express Immigration clause.

As long as we retain the Senate then Congress isn't going to pass any law to infringe upon our right to keep and bear arms.

Besides, if the Democrat butt pirates somehow manage to get an infringement law through we have a solid pro right to keep and bear arms Supreme Court that will protect our Constitutional rights.
I cross my fingers that you will keep the Senate otherwise it will be hell dominated by raging democrats but well maybe they will have the desire of a small hold-up take the Senate?

Another right wing Hoax?
The only reason we have an illegal problem and an illegal underclass is due to right wing bigotry not because we have an express Immigration clause.
Wanting to be patriotic and be American first is not like you say Bigotry always the big words

Trade her. Joe and Kamala for 3 illiterate Mexicans

Aren't you an immigrant?

It is the only thing that saved the small town of Noel, Mo and several other small towns in the area.

Then send them to Italy.

Aren't you an immigrant?
I am married to a Frenchman, I am a Quebecer, a Canadian, I have my papers in order, I did not come in a ship

Another right wing Hoax?
Wanting to be patriotic and be American first is not like you say Bigotry always the big words
In this case it is about being legal to our own laws and not practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) upon the less fortunate.

Another right wing Hoax?
In this case it is about being legal to our own laws and not practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) upon the less fortunate.
Everyone have there own opinion you have your and other have they own.

Forum List

Back