Jill Stein: 'Clinton And Trump Are Warmongers; You Don't Have To Vote For Them'...

The next President will be HRC, or, if hell freezes over in the next three months, Donald Trump. The fantasy that anyone else in the universe "might" become President is not one for adults.

Sadly true. It is a corrupt system. But you don't have to vote for Clinton or Trump. You do have alternatives.

What the hell though? Geeze louise how many election cycles do I have to endure when I tell you guys go third or go fourth party but you do nothing in between elections?

Aye carumba! Now all of a sudden out of the blue Johnson and Stein. You CANNOT get momentum now. Where have they been since November of 2012. How about back in 2008 when I was begging everyone to find a conservative alternate to the R's.

Shows they are not only shitty candidates but shitty organizers. If you had wanted to really do this it should have been in gear of all election cycles from the moment Romney went down in 2012.

Don't bitch now and don't be stupid and split the vote to give Obama another 8 years.

All your alternates should come together as a combined force and stand against Clinton.

Says the Trump supporter. No ulterior motives there, no sir. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could've told you Trump would F@@@ everything up a year ago.

I joined the Libertarian Party in 2004. I'm just angry that Johnson is such a puss. Bob Barr could win this election. Johnson doesn't have the courage to...

Johnson is a far better candidate and who I am
voting for.

Also it is stupid join a party. Vote for who you think will lead the country best.

I'm no Green Party Environmentalist at this point. But i gotta say, Jill Stein is making some waves. Her and Gary Johnson should be included in all of the Debates.

jill stein is an anti-vaccine nutter.

she isn't going to be on the ballot in 50 states.

she isn't going to win. wasted vote by dum dums.

She's the only real Progressive in the race.

meh.... I'm not a progressive. and an idiot anti-vaxer who isn't going to be on the ballot in 50 states and simply hands votes to dumb Donald isn't an option. *shrug*

Well, then vote for the corrupt witch and her rapist husband. That's on you. But some Progressives will decide to support the only real Progressive in the race. And that's Jill Stein.

Less than 0.0001 will actually cast a vote for her.

You may be right. No one's been able to duplicate Ross Perot's success. It's incredibly difficult to buck the system. Somehow he got through to many. But he also handed the Presidency to Bill Clinton. We'll see what happens this November. Johnson and Stein may shock us.

Forum List

Back