Jill Stein: 'Clinton And Trump Are Warmongers; You Don't Have To Vote For Them'...

It is hilarious to observe how much hate this woman generates here. I am a libertarian and a global warming "skeptic," so Ms. Stein and I disagree on 90% of the issues. That being said, I think she is honest and patriotic to the United States, like Bernie Sanders. Hillary is just the opposite.

The next President will be HRC, or, if hell freezes over in the next three months, Donald Trump. The fantasy that anyone else in the universe "might" become President is not one for adults.
The chances of Stein or Johnson winning this election are slim to none. But that is not the point. This election is a good opportunity to make a difference.

We have a perfect storm. Both Clinton and Trump have the highest disapproval ratings in recent history. The DNC just pissed off almost half of its voters. Many will not vote for Clinton. Jill Stein is out scooping up as many Bernie or Bust voters as possible.

It is not throwing away our vote as the two corporate parties suggest. If the third parties get enough support to get on the debates or become "legitimate" parties, that will be a dramatic change.

If any of the stupid Moon Bats would bother to read Trump's foreign policy statement they would discover that he leans heavily towards being a non interventionist by putting America's interest first and doesn't like the idea of fighting other people's wars for them.

Crooked Hillary's foreign policy will be driven by the IOUs that she has racked up for foreign payments to her Clinton Foundation money laundering operation.

Of course these stupid Moon Bats that were chanting "no more war" at the Moon Bat Convention were also the dumbasses that are going to vote for Crooked Hillary that supported the invasion of Iraq and also voted for President Shit for Brains that fought the war in Iraq for three years, called it a success, bombed Libya, escalated the Afghanistan war and now has more ground troops back in Iraq so go figure.

Jill Stein Youtube Video Stats Skyrocket by Over 20000% after End of Democrat Primary Season

The next President will be HRC, or, if hell freezes over in the next three months, Donald Trump. The fantasy that anyone else in the universe "might" become President is not one for adults.
The chances of Stein or Johnson winning this election are slim to none. But that is not the point. This election is a good opportunity to make a difference.

We have a perfect storm. Both Clinton and Trump have the highest disapproval ratings in recent history. The DNC just pissed off almost half of its voters. Many will not vote for Clinton. Jill Stein is out scooping up as many Bernie or Bust voters as possible.

It is not throwing away our vote as the two corporate parties suggest. If the third parties get enough support to get on the debates or become "legitimate" parties, that will be a dramatic change.

You know she is Jewish! Doesn't that go against your value.

You know she is Jewish!

Like Bernie, Stein is a non-Zionist Jew, which is why DWS hates both.

Supremacists are all the same - they hate most their own demographic which disagrees

Black Democrats hate Black Republicans
KKK hates non-racist whites
FemiNazis hate women who tell the truth about Bill Clinton
Zionist Jews HATE HATE HATE non-Zionist Jews (DWS hating Bernie being Exhibit A)

Look at the hate and bigotry aimed here by "progressives" at Ms. Stein.

She is Jewish, but not Zionists, so "she isn't really Jewish???"
She is a woman, but not for Hillary, so "she really isn't a woman???"

This is a clean, honest, patriotic person, the exact opposite of hillary...

Third parties will never move beyond being just a protest vote until they learn how to build a party .. not just show up every 4 years looking for support for the top job.

Jill Stein should be running for Congress, not President of the United States.

You know she is Jewish!

Like Bernie, Stein is a non-Zionist Jew, which is why DWS hates both.

Supremacists are all the same - they hate most their own demographic which disagrees

Black Democrats hate Black Republicans
KKK hates non-racist whites
FemiNazis hate women who tell the truth about Bill Clinton
Zionist Jews HATE HATE HATE non-Zionist Jews (DWS hating Bernie being Exhibit A)

Pretty poor analogy. She and Sanders are more like the Jüdischer Ordnungsdienst, Jews that helped the NAZIs and sold out their fellow to the NAZI.

However, my major issue with them have nothing to do with Israel. Those concerns are secondary. Rather it has to deal with what she (or Sanders) would do to the US. They would try to bring us under a central planned government that failed in the USSR and unfettered illegal immigration. A Stein or Sanders let US would destroy us.

It is hilarious to observe how much hate this woman generates here. I am a libertarian and a global warming "skeptic," so Ms. Stein and I disagree on 90% of the issues. That being said, I think she is honest and patriotic to the United States, like Bernie Sanders. Hillary is just the opposite.

Good point.

Third parties will never move beyond being just a protest vote until they learn how to build a party .. not just show up every 4 years looking for support for the top job.

Jill Stein should be running for Congress, not President of the United States.
Change is in the works.

I'm no Green Party Environmentalist at this point. But i gotta say, Jill Stein is making some waves. Her and Gary Johnson should be included in all of the Debates.

jill stein is an anti-vaccine nutter.

she isn't going to be on the ballot in 50 states.

she isn't going to win. wasted vote by dum dums.

She's the only real Progressive in the race.

I'm no Green Party Environmentalist at this point. But i gotta say, Jill Stein is making some waves. Her and Gary Johnson should be included in all of the Debates.

meh.... I'm not a progressive. and an idiot anti-vaxer who isn't going to be on the ballot in 50 states and simply hands votes to dumb Donald isn't an option. *shrug*

meh.... I'm not a progressive. and an idiot anti-vaxer who isn't going to be on the ballot in 50 states and simply hands votes to dumb Donald isn't an option. *shrug*

Well, then vote for the corrupt witch and her rapist husband. That's on you. But some Progressives will decide to support the only real Progressive in the race. And that's Jill Stein.

She isn't anti vaccine, you have been misled.

She isn't anti vaccine, you have been misled.

I'm sure that attack emanates from Clinton's henchmen. It's what the Clintons are all about. They're pretty evil folks.

Forum List

Back