Jill Stein: ‘Every Vote for Clinton Is a Rubber Stamp for Elitist Corruption’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
breitbart.com ^ | 10/15/2016 |

“Every vote for [Hillary] Clinton is a rubber stamp for elitist corruption,” says Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein

Well thanks jill. Not that I really think this is an endorsement for DJT but it's seems to be a lot closer than anything the RNC is doing. :)

If only we had a candidate or a party to choose from who would end elitist corruption.

“Every vote for [Hillary] Clinton is a rubber stamp for elitist corruption,” says Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein

Well thanks jill. Not that I really think this is an endorsement for DJT but it's seems to be a lot closer than anything the RNC is doing. :)

I am a registered democrat-----no great fan of Jill---BUT----
she is right-----Hillsie is of the cadre of elitists.

I will say this like a broken record until my dying day: As long as money/bartering supersedes brotherhood, there will always be greed, envy, poverty, the Haves & Have Nots, money-related crimes, and revolutions. Guess what? Money/bartering will supersede brotherhood for at least the next 100,000 years. Guarantee it. Therefore it truly doesn't matter who the president is. Every president will represent the Rich. Profits before people. I've been munching popcorn for a long time and plan to do so until I die. Ain't nuthing changing except the names & dates. NEW BOSS SAME AS THE OLD BOSS---AD INFINITUM.

Your entire system runs on it, always has, and all indications are it will continue to, you're merely quibbling over shifting personalities that represent the face of the power structure.

Your entire system runs on it, always has, and all indications are it will continue to, you're merely quibbling over shifting personalities that represent the face of the power structure.

oh----so in your view----it does not matter-----maybe you are
right-----probably not

oh----so in your view----it does not matter-----maybe you are
right-----probably not

Nah, I really don't see that it makes all that much difference, or rather, has not in my lifetime. The societal trajectory doesn't really change for the unsubstantial people. This entire rerigging of the economic system got underway in the 1970s. Been plenty of time for "either" political party to bear down on altering that trajectory, and all "either" of them have done is pile on. We're all sharecroppers now.

That explains why the media hasn't given Jill Stein a single interview. A woman candidate for President calling out Hillary's corruption? Bad for Hillary so Jill gets silenced. We at least get to see Johnson being stumped by gotcha questions.

That explains why the media hasn't given Jill Stein a single interview. A woman candidate for President calling out Hillary's corruption? Bad for Hillary so Jill gets silenced. We at least get to see Johnson being stumped by gotcha questions.

This system never allows anyone to pull back the covers to see what's underneath all the mythology.

If only we had a candidate or a party to choose from who would end elitist corruption.
True
Bushs, clintons, gores, obamas, carters, sanders, warrens, etc. they all are from the same cesspool of progressive career politicians... lol

True
Bushs, clintons, gores, obamas, carters, sanders, warrens, etc. they all are from the same cesspool of progressive career politicians... lol

Terms like "progressive", "conservative" and all the rest are utterly meaningless.
Much like racism sexism and all the rest because of political correctness has made them meaningless... lol

True

Terms like "progressive", "conservative" and all the rest are utterly meaningless.
Much like racism sexism and all the rest because of political correctness has made them meaningless... lol
Folks who whine about "political correctness" endlessly reveal much about themselves.

She is right...

Vote for the RNC is not too distant from a vote for Clinton so no surprise.

True

Folks who whine about "political correctness" endlessly reveal much about themselves.
political correctness = spineless... there you go :itsok:

Forum List

Back