Jim Comey interview on Fox News with Bret Baier

Comey admitted, as Director of the FBI, he was Clueless:

“I knew it was funded first by Republicans.”

...except IT WASN'T.

Bwuhahahaha.....

James Comey still not sure who funded the Steele dossier

On a serious note, Comey reveals just how frightening it is to have an IDIOT running an agency as powerful as the FBI, a clueless person who is making decisions such as making the decision to spy on the GOP Presidential Candidate and his team during an election based on something he THOUGHT was true, never sought confirmation that it was true, and just did it anyway....then after it has proven to have been false the man is still unable to admit he was wrong and continues to spew his original WRONG belief....

...truly frightening that our liberties are in the hands of someone so stupid and/or an agency run by someone so stupid.

Last edited:
Comey came across as thoughtful, intelligent, honest and professional.

As opposed to an unhinged crazy that was on Fox and Friends who was so embarrassing they actually cut him off and refused to talk to him any longer:

I can’t value the opinion of anyone who starts a thread about ‘legally’ having sex with children, deanrd.

I can only assume you’re fucked up.

Last edited:
It is so obvious Comey is a pathological liar.

It is huh.

What, do you hve your TV connected to a lie detector? Like Stormy Daniels had?
Oh wait --- she passed.

And yet --- you don't see it in Rump. Y'ain't too good at this.

President trump should give the order to have Comey arrested and charged with lying to the FBI.

So ---- if Rump told you to lick out his toilets, you'd dive in there and then go "yes master, may I have another", amirite?

But it's everybody else who's "lying". Because Rump told you so.

What a friggin' dweeb. :gay:

Comey knew supposedly that the gop originally paid for the dossier
Knows all about it even argued with Baur about it
Then when he’s told the dems paid for it he knows nothing
Lol whadda chump

The only interview involving James Comey I am interested in is his interrogation UNDER OATH when he is finally investigated for his Obstruction, Leaking Classified, Perjury before Congress / Investigators...right before he is indicted...

Comey knew supposedly that the gop originally paid for the dossier
Knows all about it even argued with Baur about it
Then when he’s told the dems paid for it he knows nothing
Lol whadda chump

'I know NOTHING about it...except the GOP did it.'

- 'That's a lie.'

'Then I was right the 1st time - I know nothing about it.' :p

Comey came across as thoughtful, intelligent, honest and professional.

As opposed to an unhinged crazy that was on Fox and Friends who was so embarrassing they actually cut him off and refused to talk to him any longer:

I watched it his morning. Seemed pretty normal to me. Did I miss something?

"Comey is acting as if something everyone has known about for the last six months is still confusing to him, possibly, so he can say it didn’t matter. His ignorance on this point seems a bit too studied given that everyone else has known who funded the dossier for six months. Is it a coincidence that this gets to the core of the complaints many Republicans have about the FISA memo, i.e. that it failed to clearly identify Trump’s opponent as the funder but merely indicated in a footnote that it might be oppo-research? It seems to me Comey is trying a bit too hard to say this didn’t matter."

AGAIN, it is truly frightening that such a powerful agency, capable of stripping a citizen's Constitutional rights and putting them in jail, was run - according to Comey himself - someone so slow / stupid, that 6 months after information is revealed that everyone knows he is still clueless about. ... or that the FBI could be run by someone so deceitful and intentionally corrupt, as he is demonstrating now.

Comey so handled it well today, while Trump played the Fool as usual, and all his dolls and guys cheered him.

Forum List

Back