🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jim Jordan Destroys Democrats at Barr Contempt Hearing. Leaves Nadler stuttering and speechless

No one is following the law even though they think that they have a good hand! The democrats were planning to do this anyway! Even though the attorney general was doing the job on the what the job was described as! If they were so worried about that Barr would be like Gumby and, bend backwards for the president. Then, why did 54 people that included three democrats voted for the man?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

May GOD bless this patriot! Jim Jordan is total and absolute patriot!!!!! Bless him and his loved ones!

May all patriots be blessed in America and all over the world ! Our prayers are with you all! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I agree. Jim Jordan was like a man among boys in that hearing. He definitely made Nadler look like a guy with a hand full of marked bills and dye on his face, insisting that he found that money in spite of all the eyewitnesses. Right now, I think Jordan should be our next President -(in 2024 that is).

Bill Barr destroyed himself... He ruined himself when asked for a transcript of his phone call with Mueller, and he simply said no. It's Congress's job to investigate wrong doings. They hold the check of the Executive Branch which includes AG Barr.

If the conversation wouldn't hurt Barr or Trump... why would he NOT share that? It was on speaker phone, it's not like it was some serious national security info.
So ask Mueller what was said when he testifies.
Barr probably didn't want to commit perjury if he couldn't remember every word correctly.

Stopped after the first line since it's a lie.

The only thing he "destroyed" is what little credibility he had as a republican.
You're mistaken. Jordan told the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You got some bad cops who ignored the Constitution and took sides. That's Congress' job, not the cops. Their oath is to the Constitution and to the people of the USA, not politicians. These varmints pledged to get a President, and they've failed to do it because he did nothing untoward in finances nor did he do any obstruction whatsoever. They put more effort into finding something bad about the President and to make him make mistakes than they would've given to someone who raped, murdered and mutilated the corpse of their little sisters. That sucks lemons, and it sucks lemons big time, dear sir.
I'm sorry but that is incorrect. The very first thing he said is a lie. Barr is not following the law.
Boy, did the Clinton spinner room do a number on you, doll. *sigh*

Bill Barr destroyed himself... He ruined himself when asked for a transcript of his phone call with Mueller, and he simply said no. It's Congress's job to investigate wrong doings. They hold the check of the Executive Branch which includes AG Barr.

If the conversation wouldn't hurt Barr or Trump... why would he NOT share that? It was on speaker phone, it's not like it was some serious national security info.

Redacted or personal items are not public domain. The Democrats make everything that should not be repeated cast in the worst light for President Trump and his staff. It would be like the brain trust in a platoon of defenders putting himself on the firing line and taking a lethal hit for weaker members who could not thereafter defend themselves due to lack of knowledge or experience. IOW, if the American people would suffer because a dedicated jurist of the best kind failed to care about the leadership in America, it would be unthinkable to William Barr. He will defend the Constitution and the Executive Branch from an entire party of communists dedicated to the decimation of the Constitution, the President, and to the disenfranchising of American voters who put President Trump in office to lead them out of the Obama morass that most of America literally hated, but were not allowed to call blacks on the carpet for the flagrant hatred Obama had for 7/8ths of the people of the United States who hate communism with a purple passion due to its propensity to murder people who disagree mits der Furor. They viewed the White House as an unsafe storage house of Muslim hatred due to Obama's love affair with loose cannon Louis Farrakhan and his scary bunch of AK-47 armed haters of all other Americans.

You've been listening to too many little fibbies arranged to pillory the very people who defend America from people like the hateful Mr. Farrakhan and his multitude of over-armed, disrespectful bullies.

Last edited:

The only thing he "destroyed" is what little credibility he had as a republican.
You're mistaken. Jordan told the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You got some bad cops who ignored the Constitution and took sides. That's Congress' job, not the cops. Their oath is to the Constitution and to the people of the USA, not politicians. These varmints pledged to get a President, and they've failed to do it because he did nothing untoward in finances nor did he do any obstruction whatsoever. They put more effort into finding something bad about the President and to make him make mistakes than they would've given to someone who raped, murdered and mutilated the corpse of their little sisters. That sucks lemons, and it sucks lemons big time, dear sir.
I'm sorry but that is incorrect. The very first thing he said is a lie. Barr is not following the law.

Since you know so much that ain't so, here is the law. Point to what part of the law Barr is not following.

GENERAL POWERS OF SPECIAL COUNSEL

Of course since you're leftist snowflake, you're not going to read whole thing, therefore I'll link you to the relevant section.

§ 600.9 Notification and reports by the Attorney General

I am not expecting you'll read thru all (three) paragraphs, I'll narrow it for you:

(c) The Attorney General may determine that public release of these reports would be in the public interest, to the extent that release would comply with applicable legal restrictions. All other releases of information by any Department of Justice employee, including the Special Counsel and staff, concerning matters handled by Special Counsels shall be governed by the generally applicable Departmental guidelines concerning public comment with respect to any criminal investigation, and relevant law.

Notice text in bold direct legal restrictions of released documents. Of course, since you're leftist drone, you don't care if there are restrictions, you just repeating what you hear on leftist media. That's fine, nobody here blames you for being stupid fuck, blame is on those who raised you. But that's another story.

You can prove me otherwise and find a link to legal restrictions that prevent Attorney General from releasing unredacted report. Or... you can continue being dumb fuck and ask me to do it for you. I'm pretty certain of what will be your next move.

Boy, did the Clinton spinner room do a number on you, doll. *sigh*
I'm not a Clinton fan.

May GOD bless this patriot! Jim Jordan is total and absolute patriot!!!!! Bless him and his loved ones!

May all patriots be blessed in America and all over the world ! Our prayers are with you all! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jim Jordan is an idiot who destroyed nothing. If anything this illustrates how far apart the 2 sides are and how coming to blows will probably be the only solution in the end if the middle stays ambivalent.

He spoke the truth. You idiots are stupid.

Liar.

What exactly is wrongdoing here?

Since you know so much that ain't so, here is the law. Point to what part of the law Barr is not following.

Of course since you're leftist snowflake, you're not going to read whole thing, therefore I'll link you to the relevant section.

I am not expecting you'll read thru all (three) paragraphs, I'll narrow it for you:

(c) The Attorney General may determine that public release of these reports would be in the public interest, to the extent that release would comply with applicable legal restrictions. All other releases of information by any Department of Justice employee, including the Special Counsel and staff, concerning matters handled by Special Counsels shall be governed by the generally applicable Departmental guidelines concerning public comment with respect to any criminal investigation, and relevant law.

Notice text in bold direct legal restrictions of released documents. Of course, since you're leftist drone, you don't care if there are restrictions, you just repeating what you hear on leftist media. That's fine, nobody here blames you for being stupid fuck, blame is on those who raised you. But that's another story.

You can prove me otherwise and find a link to legal restrictions that prevent Attorney General from releasing unredacted report. Or... you can continue being dumb fuck and ask me to do it for you. I'm pretty certain of what will be your next move.
Denying congressional subpoenas is against the law.

William Barr is NOT following the law. Jim Jordan is a partisan hack. He sat there an repeated EVERY Trump Administration lie about the FBI and the Mueller Investigation.

Jordan has not once mentioned going after Russia for election interference.
What did Russia do? Be exact.

Did you tell that to obama?

I stated above what law is. You still insist on...

"against the law"

Can you provide the link to the law you're referring to?

Gym Jordan should be in jail for failure to report sexual abuse of his wrestlers in college. Any other "mandatory reporter" would be. But of course, when it comes to their "own", CRCs always look away from child abuse, trafficking, murder, and theft.

Did you tell that to obama?

Pfffft......laws are for humans
Obama was a GOD!

Jo

Forum List

Back