Jim Jordan launched probe into Fani Willis

My time, Jack? Is that a threat? Maybe you're not aware of it, but support for Trump is greater now than ever before. The more you try to get Trump, the more he just slips through your hands. The more you try to get Trump, the more people you show what you fascists are really about.

I could not care less Jack. If you really think MY LIFE hinges on Trump or his being in office another four years, your even more stupid than I thought. The fanaticism of idiots like you obsessed with Trump FAR exceeds ANYTHING even the most rabid MAGA supporter has ever done!

You should take that advice, Jack. Admit that for 8 years and for 4,000 baseless claims, accusations, impeachments, indictments, and charges, and untold BILLIONS of dollars spent, you got JACK. You still don't have Trump. For 8 years you have thought you had Trump right around the corner any day now. Too bad that corner and day never come.

I really wish that were true, but I'm convinced that the majority of the American population is too stupid to see it. All I have to do is come here to enforce that belief.

Rep. Jim Jordan launched a new probe into the Georgia district attorney who indicted Donald Trump over election interference and accused her of profiting off the criminal case.

'It is noteworthy that just four days before this indictment, you launched a new campaign fundraising website that highlighted your investigation into President Trump,' the Judiciary Committee chairman wrote in a letter to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.
The Democratic district attorney is up for re-election in 2024.

Her campaign website does not directly highlight her indictment of Trump. It touts her work to fight gang violence, keep young people out of the criminal justice system and anti-corruption efforts.

But under an 'in the news' section, her campaign website features a New York Times report about the prosecutor that is headlined: 'In Atlanta, a Local Prosecutor Takes on Murder, Street Gangs and a President.'

Jordan gave Willis until September 7 to comply with his demands, though it's not clear if she will. Jordan could then potentially move to launch a subpoena.

Comment:
Fani Willis's indictments are obviously politically motivated.
She is abusing her power to indict to interfere with the 2024 election.
In effect she might be breaking the election laws by using fictitious indictments. https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:52 section:20511 edition:prelim)

The Weaponization of Government Committee goes after another DA for prosecuting Donald Trump, for crimes that the Republican members of the Committee, including Jim Jordan, openly participated in.

The idiocy of putting someone who isn't a lawyer, in charge of the House Judiciary Committee, comes home to roost. Everything Jordan does is basically illegal or improper because he knows NOTHING about the rules of Civil Procedure. People laugh off his subpoenas, his witnesses are a joke, and his Hearings continue to expose the criminality of the Trump Administration, albeit unintentionally.

Alvin Bragg has already told Jordan to "go fuck himself". I expect Fani Willis to do the same.

Jordan is laughably inept. He can't control State prosecutions, or the people

I have enabled nothing. I have experienced people who live the worse way possible and blame everyone else for it while I have my own issues. You know nothing of me in reality. And I live for vengeance due to me having my own faults and flaws. Like tens of millions of others and tens of millions more. That is why this nation is finished. And yet I support people who may help to save the nation. Trump is one of them. I know...you do not believe it. Look what he is going through. Nancy and Joe would have wilted a long time ago.
I have watched you post for years now. Small moments of perceived clarity, but mostly rambling drivel having nothing to do with the subject at hand.
So, since you're having a moment of clarity, Trump is one of the reasons this country is where it's at right now. And if you really believe he can save this country..then you are part of the problem as well.

Problem is Jack that YOU are what has invaded America; YOU are the cancer.

The rest of us are what America is and has always been. YOU are the invader.

Toilets were invented for flushing what you are.
Too bad ace, you and your ilk are about to be dealt out.
You really need to find someone else to lavish your attention on. :)

My time, Jack? Is that a threat? Maybe you're not aware of it, but support for Trump is greater now than ever before. The more you try to get Trump, the more he just slips through your hands. The more you try to get Trump, the more people you show what you fascists are really about.

I could not care less Jack. If you really think MY LIFE hinges on Trump or his being in office another four years, your even more stupid than I thought. The fanaticism of idiots like you obsessed with Trump FAR exceeds ANYTHING even the most rabid MAGA supporter has ever done!

You should take that advice, Jack. Admit that for 8 years and for 4,000 baseless claims, accusations, impeachments, indictments, and charges, and untold BILLIONS of dollars spent, you got JACK. You still don't have Trump. For 8 years you have thought you had Trump right around the corner any day now. Too bad that corner and day never come.
Again, I don't know what rock you live under. But in case you haven't heard..they got him. Now?, It's just a matter of how badly he will suffer the consequences of his actions.
You are the one that can't live without him. For some reason, you believe this man to be the key to the future of this country. If you really didn't care that much about Trump,
you'd move on to another candidate and let the justice system handle him.

I have watched you post for years now.
Creepy.

Small moments of perceived clarity, but mostly rambling drivel having nothing to do with the subject at hand.
Are you falling in and out of consciousness?

So, since you're having a moment of clarity,
Something you never manage.

Trump is one of the reasons this country is where it's at right now.
You mean because he hasn't been in office since 2021 letting Joe Biden, BLM and your freakshow friends bring us to today?

And if you really believe he can save this country..then you are part of the problem as well.
If the doctor can't save the patient, Jack, you're banking on the DISEASE doing it? That is demented.

Have you ever been checked for insanity Jack? You are a danger to society.

Creepy.

Are you falling in and out of consciousness?

Something you never manage.

You mean because he hasn't been in office since 2021 letting Joe Biden, BLM and your freakshow friends bring us to today?

If the doctor can't save the patient, Jack, you're banking on the DISEASE doing it? That is demented.

Have you ever been checked for insanity Jack? You are a danger to society.
I watched you post for years too. I saw that not many people interacted with you. Mostly because of the rambling nature of your responses and the fact you seem to make everything personal when you're cornered. It turns people off.

Jordan can't do anything about Willis. And Trump is going to stand trial for his actions.
Best if you just deal with it and move on.

Too bad ace,
You got that right, Jack. The Ace is the head of the deck.

you and your ilk are about to be dealt out.
I have no ilk, and you ain't dealing shit. But thanks for making MAGA stronger now than a Vesuvius volcano! 🌋

You really need to find someone else to lavish your attention on.
Maybe you don't notice it in your insanity but I never bring Trump up. Trump is all YOU talk about. You're deranged Jack. Purely mad. I only RESPOND to your delirium.
Better watch that foam around the mouth in case the dog-catcher comes by.

I have watched you post for years now. Small moments of perceived clarity, but mostly rambling drivel having nothing to do with the subject at hand.
So, since you're having a moment of clarity, Trump is one of the reasons this country is where it's at right now. And if you really believe he can save this country..then you are part of the problem as well.
I am not the answer to all issues and problems. I just want efficiency in what we do in a general way. in the late 1980's I read literature that the then federal budget was at least 25% corrupted. We could cut that. And that is truth. People abuse the system. We have institutionalized poverty as a right. With benefits. When it eventually becomes cut in that due to our decline there is going to be hell to pay. Trump was telling us that we can fill-up a cup further from what we waste or let less spill over the sides. Most nations do not have this option. The COVID tens of billions and tens of billions more has much of it stolen by corrupted people who are living great lives from it. I guarantee you the trillions of dollars and trillions more Joe and the Prog gang passed are going to return a smidgen to the people. And we see it now. Gas going toward 4 dollars a gallon. And going to the store purchasing certain products a luxury now. Apartment renters are the greatest suckers with Joe and the utilities along with it.

Again, I don't know what rock you live under.
I don't live under a rock. But bugs like you must apparently only think to look there.

But in case you haven't heard..they got him.
They don't have shit Jack.

Now?, It's just a matter of how badly he will suffer the consequences of his actions.
Won't be much. Idiots like you have already suffered far more just hoping to get Trump than Trump has suffered.

You are the one that can't live without him.
I lived for sixty years without him and life will go on just fine with or without him. YOUR life revolves around Trump, not mine.

For some reason, you believe this man to be the key to the future of this country.
You're hallucinating and projecting again Jack. Get help.

If you really didn't care that much about Trump,
you'd move on to another candidate and let the justice system handle him.
Sorry Jack, I'm not moving anywhere. Wait till you see how many more millions vote for Trump THIS time.

I don't live under a rock. But bugs like you must apparently only think to look there.

They don't have shit Jack.

Won't be much. Idiots like you have already suffered far more just hoping to get Trump than Trump has suffered.

I lived for sixty years without him and life will go on just fine with or without him. YOUR life revolves around Trump, not mine.

You're hallucinating and projecting again Jack. Get help.

Sorry Jack, I'm not moving anywhere. Wait till you see how many more millions vote for Trump THIS time.
Then enjoy another failure in 2024. Afterwards, I'm sure you'll whine and bray about another "fraudulent" election. And present just as much no evidence as you did in 2020. :auiqs.jpg:

Time to wake up and move on, son. :)

I watched you post for years too.
Would you like to cup my balls, Jack?

I saw that not many people interacted with you.
Most people agree with me Jack, because I see and state the truth clearly. I'd have over 80,000 likes now if Xenforo was accurate. Meanwhile, I see you've amassed 18,000 DISLIKES, FAKE NEWS, and STFUs.

Mostly because of the rambling nature of your responses
Nothing rambling here, Jack. Must be your input amplifier's fucked up again. You must have blown another fuse in your head.

and the fact you seem to make everything personal when you're cornered.
I'm never cornered, Jack. I only make it personal for itinerant assholes and idiots like you.

It turns people off.
Where is YOUR off switch, Jack?

Jordan can't do anything about Willis.
Someone will.

And Trump is going to stand trial for his actions.
And be acquitted.

Best if you just deal with it and move on.
Good advice you should start taking today.

Then enjoy another failure in 2024.
I'm enjoying another failure right now. THe failure and demise of America under your fake fascist president.

Afterwards, I'm sure you'll whine and bray about another "fraudulent" election.
No need to bray when it is all easily proven to anyone with a brain. Leaves you out.

And present just as much no evidence as you did in 2020.
I never presented any evidence, Jack, not up to me, but there sure is a TON of it!

Time to wake up and move on, son.
Someone just wake you up from another Nappy?
Do you nod off in the middle of the day too, just like Joe?

http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIF.v95%2bhO9SRkAD161mAhtCtg&pid=ImgDet&rs=1

I have enabled nothing. I have experienced people who live the worse way possible and blame everyone else for it while I have my own issues. You know nothing of me in reality. And I live for vengeance due to me having my own faults and flaws. Like tens of millions of others and tens of millions more. That is why this nation is finished. And yet I support people who may help to save the nation. Trump is one of them. I know...you do not believe it. Look what he is going through. Nancy and Joe would have wilted a long time ago.

You live for vengance because you're a mess? What happened to "individual responsibility"? You're responsible for your own mess. There is no way you can get ahead when you spend all of your time "getting even". Living well is always the best revenge.

Then you say we know nothing about you, but we do. Your posts are full of misplaced hate, anger and victimhood. Trump has radicalized people like you to direct your hate against "the system", which Trump himself uses and exploits to his own personal financial benefit.

I've been screwed over and financially ruined by people I trusted. I got up, dusted myself off, and started over with nothing. What I didn't do, is waste my time on revenge. The first guy who screwed me over, is now in a loveless marriage with no friends or family who care about him. He's been in poor health for years. His children are waiting for him to die so they can inherit everything.

I rebuilt my life better than before, and ended up making 4 times what I had been when he messed with my life. The last person who screwed me over ended up broke, unemployed, and abandoned by family and friends. I had nothing to do with their misfortunes. I was too busy making the life I had always wanted for myself.

As J.K. Rowling wrote: It is not our talents that define us but our choices. I chose to rebuild my life and make it better. You've chosen to live with your anger and your bitterness, and seek vengence.

Too bad ace, you and your ilk are about to be dealt out.
You really need to find someone else to lavish your attention on. :)
No. People like YOU are being removed. Parents who have had enough of you. Working people who are sick of seeing inflation far outpace their wages. People who see that these bullshit cases against Trump are all political. Independents deserting you more and more by the day. Reality says something completely different than your fantasy.

He never read Ohio's law on Mandatory Reporting either. He's a pedo enabler.
Hey fat retard who thinks kids getting assaulted is funny, all charges against JIM Jordan recanted by your disgusting pals after being reminded of perjury penalties. You are a piece of shit liar projecting your disgusting views onto others fatso.

Forum List

Back