Jim Jordan Warns Bragg

Lol, I bet Bragg is shaking in his boots. Good Ole Jim the groomer in chief. The guy helped cover up hundreds upon hundreds of sexual molestation of under age wrestlers at OSU camps. The groomer in chief was to stupid to pass the the bar exam.So he is dumber than the worst lawyer out there. What a joke and who gives a duck what the retard groomer in chief does or says. What a joke.
BS, of course. The OSU molestations took place solely within the women's GYMNASTICS teams and had nothing to do with "wrestlers" which was where James Jordan was employed.

As he and many others in Congress should.

---Jim Jordan: ‘Everything’s on the Table’ Regarding Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg---

bookmarking this thread to rub it in the OP's face when Bragg doesn't ever get indicted for anything, just like Hillary. Then I'll ask OP why he was pretending Jim Jordan was some sort of tough guy.

We have had enough of asshole Democrats. Congratulations Dems, we hate your guts and our goal is to defeat you and dismantle your corrupt party.
Trump lost the W.H. & the Senate. At the rate that Trump's asseaters McCarthy, Jordan, Comer, MTG & the rest of those bozos are running that clown show they'll blow the HOR next election.

How's that raaaaaant workin' out, Ace?

BS, of course. The OSU molestations took place solely within the women's GYMNASTICS teams and had nothing to do with "wrestlers" which was where James Jordan was employed.

Lol, just one of about a thousand articles on it. Lol. Groomer in chief to stupid to pass the bar.

Are you nuts? Limbaugh was busted for Dr shopping & recieving 2000 painkillers over a 3 yr period. He received a slap on the wrist even though he frequently ranted & raved that drug users should be jailed.

Another one of Trump's "best people".
Actually, Limbaugh did no such thing. He never once mentioned prosecuting drug users.

As he and many others in Congress should.

---Jim Jordan: ‘Everything’s on the Table’ Regarding Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg---

Jordan needs to stop lawlessly interfering in matter solely the purview of the state of New York.

no, he's not ... every charge all 34 is on the state's books... some of the state laws are also federal laws that's common ... either way you look at it Trump is going to jail ...
Damn you're ignorant of the law
So give me those state statutes Trump is supposed to have violated.
I will explain this one more time. Bragg is going after Trump over federal election violations.

Forum List

Back