Jim Jordan's Accusers are a Couple of Douchebags

Just more crap that Lefty's like Gator are too ready to believe.

Why do all your flaming libs keep calling me a lefty?

LOL, I am a Conservative but not a Republican. You're just like Snarkey, always defending illiterate Lefty's.

You are a lib, you know it. I did not defend a thing, just pointed out the facts of the case...something you libs do not like...facts

Prove I'm a Li. You can't, you just can't help your lying.

LOL, I am a Conservative but not a Republican. You're just like Snarkey, always defending illiterate Lefty's.

You are a lib, you know it. I did not defend a thing, just pointed out the facts of the case...something you libs do not like...facts

You write with the certainty and carelessness of one for the truth.

You write with the certainty and carelessness of one for the truth.

I write in a manner that is always truthful and too much for you to handle. You certainly ran away from the Jesus discussion quickly.

You call me a lefty, I call you a lib...seems only fair considering I bet I am to the right of you on most issues.

You call me a lefty, I call you a lib...seems only fair considering I bet I am to the right of you on most issues.

(smile) Son you know nothing about me, but hey go on pretending.

Old man, you started this train rolling with your "lefty" comment, so if you cannot take the heat, get off the fucking tracks.

This is pure Rosenstein....I wonder what he's got in store for Trey Gowdy? He missed on Nunes and got his pussy kicked for it so it's Jordan's turn....now if somebody will testify to that, Rosey gets fired and indicted and don't think it can't happen....we got Comey, Strzok and McCabe and we'll get Rosenstein too.

Old man, you started this train rolling with your "lefty" comment, so if you cannot take the heat, get off the fucking tracks.

Son you can't bring enough heat to even roast one of my marshmallows. You're no more than rank amatuer.

This is pure Rosenstein....I wonder what he's got in store for Trey Gowdy? He missed on Nunes and got his pussy kicked for it so it's Jordan's turn....now if somebody will testify to that, Rosey gets fired and indicted and don't think it can't happen....we got Comey, Strzok and McCabe and we'll get Rosenstein too.

Huber has 470 investigators working for him. Rosey will go down.

Remember that Doc1 just can't take what he dishes.

Makes it fun to mess with him. You can get under his skin very easily.

This OP is exactly a good example of what he does. When it is obvious that Jordan ignored signs of real sexual abuse, he will discount the facts and attack opponents personally.

Last edited:

Son you can't bring enough heat to even roast one of my marshmallows. You're no more than rank amatuer.

:lame2:

It turns out the two men accusing Jim Jordan of knowing about sexual abuse on campus have a very sordid history. You have to be profoundly gullible to believe these two are credible. The most likely explanation for their behavior is that someone paid them to make their accusations. Hillary would be the most likely suspect, but there are plenty of sleazy weasels in the Democrat party with the means and motive to do it. This kind of thing is standard operating procedure for the Dims.

Jim Jordan and his accusers

Two former Ohio State University wrestlers are accusing Rep. Jim Jordan of ignoring sexual misconduct by a university physician more than two decades ago when he was an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State. There’s no claim that Jordan engaged in such misconduct, the claim is that he knew about, but failed to take action to stop, sexual harassment by a team doctor.

In Jordan’s case, the two accusers are highly suspect. According to Chuck Ross at the Daily Caller, one of them, Dunyasha Yetts, served prison time for a $1.8 million fraud scheme that involved bilking professional athletes using phony documents.

The other accuser, Mike DiSabato, has been accused by the widow of a Marine killed fighting in Iraq of intimidating and bullying her over a memorial fund set up in her husband’s name. The fund was supposed to help Ohio-based athletes, Olympic hopefuls and the families of fallen soldiers.

Instead, according to Ms. Mendoza, DiSabato used it to finance a mixed martial arts venture. When the widow complained, the former wrestler tried to intimate her, she alleges. “I question the intent, the authenticity, the verity, that Mike DiSabato shares in any of his words or actions,” Ms. Mendoza says.

I am often amazed at how a new alt-right site seems to pop up ever day.

Also, there are now 4 former wrestlers making the accusations, not just two.
Powerline has been around for years.

Link?

this is what they're really upset about

Rep. Jim Jordan: Withholding information puts Justice Department under a cloud

and these are the accusers

Jim Jordan’s Accusers Have A Sketchy History, Raising Questions About Their ‘Authenticity’

No one said anything even when the Dr killed himself in 2005, why now???

Apparently, they were motivated to come forward by the accusations against that Olympic team doctor.

What jumps out at me is that none of them have any proof that Jordan knew anything. They all accuse him of knowing, but except for one of them, the only proof they have is "Well, he MUST have known. It was impossible not to know." The one guy SAYS he told Jordan directly, but he can't prove THAT, either.

I'm not saying that makes up my mind one way or another. Nor am I necessarily saying every guy who's coming forward is deliberately lying. But I am saying that when you're the victim of something like that, it takes over your mind, your world, and it becomes so huge to you that it really does seem impossible to you that everyone doesn't know. You can lose perspective over what other people actually DO see and know.

This OP is exactly a good example of what he does. When it is obvious that Jordan ignored signs of real sexual abuse, he will discount the facts and attack opponents personally.

Snarkey you look pretty stupid here, it isn't my OP. Unlike you I need verification not just some accusations. You've never been under my skin Mr. Smith. A good example of what I do is run you off with facts......today's Jesus discussion you ran from is the perfect example of that. You poor, lonely old man.

Snarkey you look pretty stupid here, it isn't my OP. Unlike you I need verification not just some accusations. You've never been under my skin Mr. Smith. A good example of what I do is run you off with facts......today's Jesus discussion you ran from is the perfect example of that. You poor, lonely old man.
Bingo, hit him in midship. He gets upset. He yells. He accuses others of what he insists for himself. He does not believe in facts. I clearly told you what my relationship is with Jesus. As a fundamentalist, you felt shamed for yourself, as you should. Tough to be you, Doc1. You are a heretic, and that is shameful.

Bingo, hit him in midship. He gets upset. He yells. He accuses others of what he insists for himself. He does not believe in facts. I clearly told you what my relationship is with Jesus. As a fundamentalist, you felt shamed for yourself, as you should. Tough to be you, Doc1. You are a heretic, and that is shameful.

Do you understand how foolish you look pop? You've never once manned up and told anyone here what your "relationship" with Jesus is, you run away everey time...just like now. You always lie. Of course, you can settle this right here Snarkey, tell us about your Jesus, were I truly "ashamed" I wouldn't laid out my beliefs for all to see ;) You ran because you are ashamed of your Mormon heritage. What are you afraid of?

Here ya go, Doc1. We know you are trying. The fact is that Jim Jordan probably did not do the right thing, and he is now paying for that.

eek.gif

Poor Snarkey so stupid, such a liar. You're still running old man. The entire board is watching it.
. . . and laughing at you, DocFlake.

Jordan should have manned up and reported it.

You know it. I know it. The Board knows it. Jordan knows it but is lying about it.

Forum List

Back