Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

Obviously 17000 weren't involved if there were only 220 threats.

No serious threats aren't okay.

It is far more than 220, 220 was the number of threats that Newsweek journalists reviewed, not the total number of threats.

People have quit out of fear for their families, they’ve had their homes vandalized, threatened with murder, rape, their kids have been stalked, it is dangerous, and I think it’s appropriate for the federal government to step in given it is more than one jurisdiction.

It is far more than 220, 220 was the number of threats that Newsweek journalists reviewed, not the total number of threats.

People have quit out of fear for their families, they’ve had their homes vandalized, threatened with murder, rape, their kids have been stalked, it is dangerous, and I think it’s appropriate for the federal government to step in given it is more than one jurisdiction.

It's weird. People get upset when the schools fuck with their kids.

FoxQm3FXEAAkGcC

Aldo, if your doctor used his teeth to perform your hysterectomy, you may have a valid lawsuit.

Bro, it's your teeth that are the problem! Well that and your insatiable desire for man meat. Just stay away, not my thing!

Gummers would get you more repeat business for those that would choose!

Bro, it's your teeth that are the problem! Well that and your insatiable desire for man meat. Just stay away, not my thing!

Gummers would get you more repeat business for those that would choose!
Zzz. Your ad hominem efforts are quite stale, lame, unoriginal and delivered in a deathly dull fashion.

Forum List

Back