'Jimmy Carter Is Going... Yes, Not Worst President Ever!': Ted Cruz Unleashes On Biden at rally supporting Oklahoma Senator James Lankford

Said the Neo-GOP partisan.......BFD.

"Tear Down Those Solar Panels Mr. Carter!"

"We can live on Cheap ME Oil"

Said the worst before the Orange Clown Show.

Over time I have reconsidered Jimmy Carter as being unlucky due to inheriting so many problems that were started by others such as the Recession Nixon generated with his stupid wage and price free decision to Iran taking over the embassy when the Shah was driven out due to bad health.

Carter loved America but was unfortunately a weak president who had difficulty making decisions being let down by several people in his administration for serious crimes he looked frail in his joggings around the White House to fighting off a rabbit in the river to damaging the hostage rescue mission with tight parameters they flew under.

There are weak presidents who were lucky such as Calvin Coolidge who has it rather easy in his 4 years with little serious difficulties to handle while Herbert Hoover who was fairly strong was the next President who ran straight into a Depression largely created out of his reach thus endured several decades of being blamed for it until Truman help rehabilitate him and Eisenhower continuing his comeback with good assignments.

Trump a strong President inherited some improving signs of the economy from Obama ere which he propelled to greater heights before the madness of COVID-19 brought it way down which Biden inherited but unlike past upswings generated during other presidents he keeps the economy in a struggle pattern with absurd decisions that keeps it down.

Over time I have reconsidered Jimmy Carter as being unlucky due to inheriting so many problems that were started by others such as the Recession Nixon generated with his stupid wage and price free decision to Iran taking over the embassy when the Shah was driven out due to bad health.

Carter loved America but was unfortunately a weak president who had difficulty making decisions being let down by several people in his administration for serious crimes he looked frail in his joggings around the White House to fighting off a rabbit in the river to damaging the hostage rescue mission with tight parameters they flew under.

There are weak presidents who were lucky such as Calvin Coolidge who has it rather easy in his 4 years with little serious difficulties to handle while Herbert Hoover who was fairly strong was the next President who ran straight into a Depression largely created out of his reach thus endured several decades of being blamed for it until Truman help rehabilitate him and Eisenhower continuing his comeback with good assignments.

Trump a strong President inherited some improving signs of the economy from Obama ere which he propelled to greater heights before the madness of COVID-19 brought it way down which Biden inherited but unlike past upswings generated during other presidents he keeps the economy in a struggle pattern with absurd decisions that keeps it down.
Well said. Alas, the media has brought America down to their own level of partisanship through a largely ignorant public.

Hopefully Brandon/Harris has taught the American public not only the idiocy, but also the sleaze of the media.

I stayed in Texas during the big freeze to help my family and friends. One of my Senators jetted off to Cancun, didn't stay to help anybody. Not that that POS would be much help to people......

You're a hypocrite and coward.

Forum List

Back