Jimmy Carter's War against Israel & the Jews

Jerri, would you like to see every Jew saved out of sin and receiving the free gift of Salvation and forgiveness of their sins that only Jesus Christ can offer them too?.

And you can prove this HOW ?
It's a question, as designated by the question mark at the end. Troll

Not me that is the troll, but you are as you have been told before.

Even as a question you should still be prepared to provide verification. In this case verification that the only way to be "saved" is to give up your religion/culture and become a Christian. Why not say the same thing about muslims ?

I love David Horowitz. He is such a great man!
I'm sure that you do.

He is a rabid zionist Jew that hates Islam and muslims. ........ :cool:

No he doesn't. He hates Islam because it is a death cult (as he explains in this video) but he does not hate the Muslim people, - listen to this video and you'll see he boldly speaks out against the stoning of Muslim women, Islam refusing women equality, Islam using oppression, the insanity and sickness of what the people are taught to believe - he is right! I agree with him because he is right. Why do I love David Horowitz? Because he is willing to be straightforward and speak an very unpopular truth. That Islam is not a religion that can give any human being salvation. That is the truth. Your trouble is not with David Horowitz but with the truth about Islam. David does not hate Muslim people. I do not hate Muslim people - I would like to see every Muslim saved out of Islam and receiving the free gift of Salvation and forgiveness of their sins that only Jesus Christ can offer them.

You should watch this video:

would you like to see every Jew saved out of sin and receiving the free gift of Salvation and forgiveness of their sins that only Jesus Christ can offer them too?.

Right-wing Christians are very risky allies for American Jews,because they are really anti-Semitic. They do not like Jews and enter into the alliance on the basis of fundamentalist beliefs that it would be desirable for all Jews to return to Israel. They are enamored with the ideas of Jews but not individual Jews themselves who are the opposite of fundamentalist Christians in world outlook, politics and education

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Christianity/End-Times/On-The-Road-To-Armageddon.aspx

I love David Horowitz. He is such a great man!
I'm sure that you do.

He is a rabid zionist Jew that hates Islam and muslims. ........ :cool:

No he doesn't. He hates Islam because it is a death cult (as he explains in this video) but he does not hate the Muslim people, - listen to this video and you'll see he boldly speaks out against the stoning of Muslim women, Islam refusing women equality, Islam using oppression, the insanity and sickness of what the people are taught to believe - he is right! I agree with him because he is right. Why do I love David Horowitz? Because he is willing to be straightforward and speak an very unpopular truth. That Islam is not a religion that can give any human being salvation. That is the truth. Your trouble is not with David Horowitz but with the truth about Islam. David does not hate Muslim people. I do not hate Muslim people - I would like to see every Muslim saved out of Islam and receiving the free gift of Salvation and forgiveness of their sins that only Jesus Christ can offer them.

You should watch this video:

would you like to see every Jew saved out of sin and receiving the free gift of Salvation and forgiveness of their sins that only Jesus Christ can offer them too?.

In other words give up their religion, culture and Israel so the islamonazi scum can take it away from them.

would you like to see every muslim saved out of sin and receiving the free gift of Salvation and forgiveness of their sins that only Jesus Christ can offer them too?

Jerri, would you like to see every Jew saved out of sin and receiving the free gift of Salvation and forgiveness of their sins that only Jesus Christ can offer them too?.

The Bible is clear that all men must call upon the name of the LORD to be saved, fanger. I would like to see all men receive the free gift of Salvation and forgiveness of sins that only Jesus Christ can offer them. My Bible says that All Israel shall be saved. My Bible also tells me that we should all work out our own salvation with fear and trembling. Did you know that if you die hating the Jews you will be in hell? It's true. No person that hates the Jews can go to heaven. No person who hates the born again Christians can go to heaven. Even if you said the sinners prayer if you have hatred in your heart towards Jews and Christians? You will end up in hell.

Right-wing Christians are very risky allies for American Jews,because they are really anti-Semitic. They do not like Jews and enter into the alliance on the basis of fundamentalist beliefs that it would be desirable for all Jews to return to Israel. They are enamored with the ideas of Jews but not individual Jews themselves who are the opposite of fundamentalist Christians in world outlook, politics and education

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Christianity/End-Times/On-The-Road-To-Armageddon.aspx

That is not true.

The Bible is clear that all men must call upon the name of the LORD to be saved, fanger. I would like to see all men receive the free gift of Salvation and forgiveness of sins that only Jesus Christ can offer them. My Bible says that All Israel shall be saved. My Bible also tells me that we should all work out our own salvation with fear and trembling. Did you know that if you die hating the Jews you will be in hell? It's true. No person that hates the Jews can go to heaven. No person who hates the born again Christians can go to heaven. Even if you said the sinners prayer if you have hatred in your heart towards Jews and Christians? You will end up in hell.

Given that your "heaven" would be full of people just like you, I'd be bored to death (?!) pretty damned quick. I think I'd much prefer Hell, at least Dante's version. In reality though, I'll just be dead.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back