Jimmy Dore Is Back On Track

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
As a long time podcast listener I've been disappointed with Jimmy for the past six to eight months or so. He went well off the deep end over COVID vaccinations for quite a while, but his innate critical thinking skills appear to have gradually dragged him back up, and have now returned him to his former awesomeness.

His current show, "Biden WANTED Student Loan Forgiveness To Be Overturned All Along!" (11/18/22) along with guest Sabby Sabs, provides great insight into how Biden, Bernie, and the DNC have all proven no more worthy of our trust than Trump or the GOP in general.

A politician's top priorities are always fundraising and re-election. Party affiliation irrelevant.

When they need to do some bullshit Kabuki Theater to advance those two priorities, so be it.

That's what our "system" incentivizes and rewards. If we don't care enough to change the system, that's on us.
^
:rolleyes:
Typical inane crooked Democratic party of slavery supporter's jackass fallacious false equivalency argument.

Last edited:
A politician's top priorities are always fundraising and re-election. Party affiliation irrelevant.

When they need to do some bullshit Kabuki Theater to advance those two priorities, so be it.

That's what our "system" incentivizes and rewards. If we don't care enough to change the system, that's on us.
No kidding. That's why activists like "the Revolutionary Blackout Network's Sabby Sabs" are making so much noise. What have you been doing aside from promoting the ongoing corporate assault upon Medicare and Medicaid?

As a long time podcast listener I've been disappointed with Jimmy for the past six to eight months or so. He went well off the deep end over COVID vaccinations for quite a while, but his innate critical thinking skills appear to have gradually dragged him back up, and have now returned him to his former awesomeness.

His current show, "Biden WANTED Student Loan Forgiveness To Be Overturned All Along!" (11/18/22) along with guest Sabby Sabs, provides great insight into how Biden, Bernie, and the DNC have all proven no more worthy of our trust than Trump or the GOP in general.

Jimmy is very good at exposing the shit libs.

All Mac1958 can ever manage to do is laugh whenever I call him out for his incessant peddling of Medicare (Dis)Advantage. I take it as an acknowledgement of his shame battling it out with his greed and losing Bigly.

Forum List

Back