Jimmy Garoppolo set to join Las Vegas Raiders on 3-year deal, reunite with former coach

He was a free agent because SF didn't sign him. The last time, when they let Alex Smith go, it didn't work out too good, but this time it will be just fine.
He was a FA because his contract was up. There was little to no chance Jimmy G was signing with SF regardless of whether they offered him a contract or not. He knew he wasnt going to get a shot at the starting job there. SF didnt have a say in the matter.

San Francisco just picked up another beast defensive lineman, as if that line wasn't already good enough, now it's gonna rule the kingdom.

He was a free agent because SF didn't sign him. The last time, when they let Alex Smith go, it didn't work out too good, but this time it will be just fine.
wamose why do you say that?the quarterback situation in SF is very shaky.purdy looked like he was the answer till the playoffs started.in just his first year he suffered a serious injury thst had it happened in the beginning of the year he would have been sidelined the rest of the season.He appears very injury prone.sf can’t feel very confidant about their future now.if he goes down again next season for an extended period of time,they are fucked.Lance is also injury prone.

The niners really screwed up in theyr treatment of jimmy,I fail to understand why they were unhappy with him after he took them to the Super Bowl then the next year the nfc title game and would have gone to another Super Bowl if not for a dropped pass by a niner defender. :cuckoo:

wamose why do you say that?the quarterback situation in SF is very shaky.purdy looked like he was the answer till the playoffs started.in just his first year he suffered a serious injury thst had it happened in the beginning of the year he would have been sidelined the rest of the season.He appears very injury prone.sf can’t feel very confidant about their future now.if he goes down again next season for an extended period of time,they are fucked.Lance is also injury prone.

The niners really screwed up in theyr treatment of jimmy,I fail to understand why they were unhappy with him after he took them to the Super Bowl then the next year the nfc title game and would have gone to another Super Bowl if not for a dropped pass by a niner defender. :cuckoo:
I think you know my feelings on SF and pro football since Kaepernick pulled his traitorous, bush-league bullshit. I lost interest. I realize that the NFL is becoming more and more dependent on the QB position and I know the great Mahomes is a step ahead of the rest. The league is going to be dominated by much better quarterbacks than Garafalo in the future. Whether Purdy will pass the test is still a question, just like the newcomers, Young and Stroud. I like Stroud better. But you never know when the next Purdy will come along. For me, I still love college football and the best three days of sports watching starts tomorrow with the NCAA wrestling championships. And us old fucks can still enjoy golf and bowling. So I don't really give two shits whether the Niners go to the Superbowl or go bankrupt, and I was a Niner fan from the sixties till the asshole, ingrate took a knee.

Forum List

Back