Jindal makes the case for him to be on the main stage, Bush to be on kiddie table

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
I get notifications on my facebook page from Bobby Jindal. Jindal is saying he has better numbers than Bush, and Bush should should be relegated to the kiddie table and Jindal to take his spot.

Ok, this is one poll, but I personally would be a GOOD thing. Jindal has better cred than Bush. I would love to have jindal replace Bush on the main stage.

I hope Bush and Jindal have these numbers until the next card is made up.

I so much want to have Bush gone. I like Jindal, but he was a goof over the confederate battle banner. That is no longer an issue. Let's see more of Jindal

I get notifications on my facebook page from Bobby Jindal. Jindal is saying he has better numbers than Bush, and Bush should should be relegated to the kiddie table and Jindal to take his spot.

Ok, this is one poll, but I personally would be a GOOD thing. Jindal has better cred than Bush. I would love to have jindal replace Bush on the main stage.

I so much want to have Bush gone. I like Jindal, but he was a goof over the confederate battle banner. That is no longer an issue. Let's see more of Jindal
Better cred than Bush? He wouldn't even carry his own state! His slogan is "Tanned, Rested, and Ready..." is he kidding?!

And I HATE Bush!

What I see I like of Jindal. I don't like Bush. He should give up his chair for someone better prepared, Like Jindal.

And you are right, he would give up before give up his seat, which is all the more reason ir should happen

Wtf is an "apu"? His name is Piyush. He took "Bobby" from Bobby Brady. That Bobby Brady, of the Brady Bunch.

What did Jindal "goof" on about the Confederate flag?

Last edited:
Wtf is an "apu"?

fe5d373c6ce63d1e557c58147e690c8cb09b2e17_hq.gif

Poach more Rinos

He should. Jindal has been saying a lot of accurate things. He is a dark horse in this race if he can get any traction.

He was defending it way beyond rational, in my view. Of course, he is from Louisiana.

one of the reasons I think Jindal would be better than Bush is he is one more minority. It would give the republican main card 5 minorities.

Contrast that with the democrat card, with its geriatric leadership...

He was defending it way beyond rational, in my view. Of course, he is from Louisiana.

one of the reasons I think Jindal would be better than Bush is he is one more minority. It would give the republican main card 5 minorities.

Contrast that with the democrat card, with its geriatric leadership...

But wait -- didn't JEB claim to be "Hispanic"?

When you take into account the margin of error, I too am also polling at 1%! I should be at the debate !

Forum List

Back