Jo Jorgensen goes WOKE, supports "protesters" and says you MUST be actively anti racist. Thats not very libertarian lol

It's not enough to not be racist...... let that bullshit sink in. You must go out of your way to see everyone's skin color and respond appropriately based on it.

So the Libertarian party has joined the left in the SJW wars. Very sad

I've never heard of that bitch :icon_rolleyes:

She is popular among the 30 year olds.

It's not enough to not be racist...... let that bullshit sink in. You must go out of your way to see everyone's skin color and respond appropriately based on it.

So the Libertarian party has joined the left in the SJW wars. Very sad

The Libertarian Party is pretty much since 2016 the Liberaltarian Party :icon_rolleyes:

Damn looks like I really am voting for kanye :oops:
I saw that in some of the replies. She definitely shot herself in the foot.
Glad to see she got ratio'd
She's just the latest in a long list of reasons I left the LP -and in fact quit voting altogether- after the 2000 election and haven't looked back.
She also supports illegal immigration and the hiring of illegal aliens.
I support those things, in the total absence of the welfare state, up to and including gubmint schools....Then everyone who came here would be forced by circumstance to carry their own weight.

Libertarian policies are really easy to understand when you read them all the way through to the end.

She's just the latest in a long list of reasons I left the LP -and in fact quit voting altogether- after the 2000 election and haven't looked back.
remember theres always the constitution party,,,
Remember, there's always acting on principle and not supporting The State (where practicable) in any way, shape, or manner.

Remember, there's always acting on principle and not supporting The State (where practicable) in any way, shape, or manner.
the constitution if followed correctly is the people not the state,,,

It'll never be followed correctly or faithfully....Murica didn't make it out of Washington's regime before violating it.

SpoonerQuote.jpg

It'll never be followed correctly or faithfully....Murica didn't make it out of Washington's regime before violating it.

View attachment 377378
to a degree that might be true,,but to just give up would disrespect our children,,,

In 2012 when pathetic Mitt Romney was the candidate for president, there was a reason to vote for the Constitution Party Candidate (Virgil Goode), and I did.

In 2020, that is not the case. Trump has done a great job, and deserves to be re-elected.

In 2012 when pathetic Mitt Romney was the candidate for president, there was a reason to vote for the Constitution Party Candidate (Virgil Goode), and I did.

In 2020, that is not the case. Trump has done a great job, and deserves to be re-elected.
I dont have a lot to really complain about trump and due to the insanity of the dems I may vote for him but wont know til last minute,,,

I do wish he would at least talk about constitutional values once and a while,,,

Forum List

Back