Jobs Americans Won't Do?

Jobs Americans Won t Do NumbersUSA

Another cultural marxist lie smacked down.
What is Marxist? If you mean rich people then I agree. They don't want to pay an American wage to have their pools cleaned or their lawns cut so they say these are jobs American's won't do.

Man charged in Tibbetts' death worked at Iowa farm linked to prominent Republican

During a news conference Tuesday, authorities said Rivera was employed and lived in the area for four to seven years, but they would not disclose his employer. Liberal media my ass.

What is Marxist? If you mean rich people then I agree. They don't want to pay an American wage to have their pools cleaned or their lawns cut so they say these are jobs American's won't do.

Man charged in Tibbetts' death worked at Iowa farm linked to prominent Republican

During a news conference Tuesday, authorities said Rivera was employed and lived in the area for four to seven years, but they would not disclose his employer. Liberal media my ass.
/——-/ An unnamed “Prominent Republican?” Sounds like a line from the Onion who says “Local man” in their stories.
72D66699-3DA2-47D9-B9E0-4881F7935DA6.jpeg

The ones who actually work are paid under the table. The rest go on welfare or make their money illegally (drugs, prostitution, etc.). Nothing good comes from any of them.

The "X" factor in many Free Market capitalists is human beings are the labor force. They too have a voice in the marketplace. If wages are too low for the task at hand, humans aren't willing to be exploited.

Fake news.

The "X" factor in many Free Market capitalists is human beings are the labor force. They too have a voice in the marketplace. If wages are too low for the task at hand, humans aren't willing to be exploited.
/——/ People are paid on the demand of their skills and the supply of workers. It’s a pretty simple concept

• 77.7 percent of the 7.75 million workers in food preparation and serving jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers).
  • 65.8 percent of 5.38 million workers in cleaning and maintenance jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers)
  • 74.5 percent of the 7.45 million workers in construction and extraction jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers)
  • 75.9 percent of the 7.63 million workers in production jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers)

shocker

i see the white kids and older folks working the fast food jobs and convenience store cash registers American wont do

they must be Martian Americans

Haven't you been saying we have full employment now? that there are jobs going unfilled, work for any one who wants work? so what jobs are Mexicans taking away. cant be both.

Fake news.
Not fake news. The owners, REPUBLICANS, first said they used Everify but later it was found they did not. You cons can't admit to yourselves who's fucking over your country. You think it's liberals in sactuary cities when it's really corporations who hire them to keep costs down.

Is this fake too?

The Trump Organization, responding to claims that some of its workers were in the U.S. illegally, said on Wednesday that it will now start to use the E-Verify electronic system at all of its properties to check employees’ documentation.

A lawyer for a dozen immigrant workers at the Trump National Golf Club in New York’s Westchester County said recently that they were fired on Jan. 18. He said many had worked there for a dozen or more years. Workers at another Trump club in New Jersey came forward last month to allege managers there had hired them knowing they were in the country illegally.

Now the Trumps are going to stop hiring illegals? NOW?

“We are actively engaged in uniforming this process across our properties and will institute E-verify at any property not currently utilizing this system,” Eric Trump, executive vice president of the Trump Organization, said in a statement provided to The Associated Press. “As a company we take this obligation very seriously and when faced with a situation in which an employee has presented false and fraudulent documentation, we will take appropriate action.”

During his presidential campaign, Republican Donald Trump called for all employers to use the federal government online E-Verify system. He told MSNBC in 2016 that he uses it at his properties, and that there should be a “huge financial penalty” for companies that hire undocumented workers.

When he himself wasn't using it???

You Trumpbots are fucking retarded.

Fake news.
Not fake news. The owners, REPUBLICANS, first said they used Everify but later it was found they did not. You cons can't admit to yourselves who's fucking over your country. You think it's liberals in sactuary cities when it's really corporations who hire them to keep costs down.

Is this fake too?

The Trump Organization, responding to claims that some of its workers were in the U.S. illegally, said on Wednesday that it will now start to use the E-Verify electronic system at all of its properties to check employees’ documentation.

A lawyer for a dozen immigrant workers at the Trump National Golf Club in New York’s Westchester County said recently that they were fired on Jan. 18. He said many had worked there for a dozen or more years. Workers at another Trump club in New Jersey came forward last month to allege managers there had hired them knowing they were in the country illegally.

“We are actively engaged in uniforming this process across our properties and will institute E-verify at any property not currently utilizing this system,” Eric Trump, executive vice president of the Trump Organization, said in a statement provided to The Associated Press. “As a company we take this obligation very seriously and when faced with a situation in which an employee has presented false and fraudulent documentation, we will take appropriate action.”

During his presidential campaign, Republican Donald Trump called for all employers to use the federal government online E-Verify system. He told MSNBC in 2016 that he uses it at his properties, and that there should be a “huge financial penalty” for companies that hire undocumented workers.

No we aren't Goebbels, you should ween your self from the fake news media.

Fake news.

Is this fake too?

When facts don't matter anymore. Bye loser.

Fake news.

Is this fake too?

It's just another drug to him.

Fake news.

Is this fake too?

When facts don't matter anymore. Bye loser.
You don't believe in facts.

/——-/ An unnamed “Prominent Republican?” Sounds like a line from the Onion who says “Local man” in their stories.
View attachment 263795

Ok how about Trump?
/——/ How about him, you troll?

If there are jobs Americans won't do then our welfare system is too generous. Either that or the employer does not provide an appropriate wage that attracts needed workers.

View attachment 263795

Ok how about Trump?

I can't wait till Trump loses

Check out what farmers do. Check out Mike Rowe's Dirty Jobs program. Hiring illegals is an economic and power thing.

View attachment 263795

Ok how about Trump?

I can't wait till Trump loses

Wow, “retarded”........bad liberal!

Forum List

Back