Jobs Americans Won't Do?

Many of these 'illegals' are the hardest working people I've ever seen. Ever.

I have nothing against them other than the fact they're here illegally. Which means they weren't screened for criminal charges, gang ties, disease, etc. That's it. That's really all I care about.

As our population settles in, as we become better educated and get cushy office jobs, as the people who refuse to work (generational welfare types) continue to refuse to work, we need people who will do jobs that we really won't do.

Example of this is; We had a roof tear-off crew on our roof yesterday. All day. And I mean ALL day.... 7:00AM to 7:00PM.

In South Florida in the middle of an incredible heat wave. 95 degrees in the shade and God only knows what it was up on top of that roof.

Two Mexicans and Three Guatemalans. By 3 o'clock, the two Mexicans were on the ground puking their guts out while the three Guats were still going strong. Sort of.

No American could have done what those guys did. No way, no how. Especially White Americans. They would have been dead by lunch time.

BTW, my wife and I tried to help them with ice and an ice pak that they put on their gut (to cool off their body core) and we had a lime. They like eating the lime when they get over-heated. My neighbor offered to let them take a dip in his pool to cool off. They declined.

The only thing I object to is..... They need to come in legally.

We are supposed to be a nation of laws.

Of course, dimocrap scum don't need no stinking laws

Jobs Americans Won t Do NumbersUSA

Another cultural marxist lie smacked down.
What is Marxist? If you mean rich people then I agree. They don't want to pay an American wage to have their pools cleaned or their lawns cut so they say these are jobs American's won't do.

Man charged in Tibbetts' death worked at Iowa farm linked to prominent Republican

During a news conference Tuesday, authorities said Rivera was employed and lived in the area for four to seven years, but they would not disclose his employer. Liberal media my ass.
Fake news.
Not fake news. The owners, REPUBLICANS, first said they used Everify but later it was found they did not. You cons can't admit to yourselves who's fucking over your country. You think it's liberals in sactuary cities when it's really corporations who hire them to keep costs down.

Is this fake too?

The Trump Organization, responding to claims that some of its workers were in the U.S. illegally, said on Wednesday that it will now start to use the E-Verify electronic system at all of its properties to check employees’ documentation.

A lawyer for a dozen immigrant workers at the Trump National Golf Club in New York’s Westchester County said recently that they were fired on Jan. 18. He said many had worked there for a dozen or more years. Workers at another Trump club in New Jersey came forward last month to allege managers there had hired them knowing they were in the country illegally.

Now the Trumps are going to stop hiring illegals? NOW?

“We are actively engaged in uniforming this process across our properties and will institute E-verify at any property not currently utilizing this system,” Eric Trump, executive vice president of the Trump Organization, said in a statement provided to The Associated Press. “As a company we take this obligation very seriously and when faced with a situation in which an employee has presented false and fraudulent documentation, we will take appropriate action.”

During his presidential campaign, Republican Donald Trump called for all employers to use the federal government online E-Verify system. He told MSNBC in 2016 that he uses it at his properties, and that there should be a “huge financial penalty” for companies that hire undocumented workers.

When he himself wasn't using it???

You Trumpbots are fucking retarded.
I doubt that the Trumps actually did the hiring, Sillybooboo. Get real, dude.
There are so many layers to their business.

What is Marxist? If you mean rich people then I agree. They don't want to pay an American wage to have their pools cleaned or their lawns cut so they say these are jobs American's won't do.

Man charged in Tibbetts' death worked at Iowa farm linked to prominent Republican

During a news conference Tuesday, authorities said Rivera was employed and lived in the area for four to seven years, but they would not disclose his employer. Liberal media my ass.
Fake news.
Not fake news. The owners, REPUBLICANS, first said they used Everify but later it was found they did not. You cons can't admit to yourselves who's fucking over your country. You think it's liberals in sactuary cities when it's really corporations who hire them to keep costs down.

Is this fake too?

The Trump Organization, responding to claims that some of its workers were in the U.S. illegally, said on Wednesday that it will now start to use the E-Verify electronic system at all of its properties to check employees’ documentation.

A lawyer for a dozen immigrant workers at the Trump National Golf Club in New York’s Westchester County said recently that they were fired on Jan. 18. He said many had worked there for a dozen or more years. Workers at another Trump club in New Jersey came forward last month to allege managers there had hired them knowing they were in the country illegally.

“We are actively engaged in uniforming this process across our properties and will institute E-verify at any property not currently utilizing this system,” Eric Trump, executive vice president of the Trump Organization, said in a statement provided to The Associated Press. “As a company we take this obligation very seriously and when faced with a situation in which an employee has presented false and fraudulent documentation, we will take appropriate action.”

During his presidential campaign, Republican Donald Trump called for all employers to use the federal government online E-Verify system. He told MSNBC in 2016 that he uses it at his properties, and that there should be a “huge financial penalty” for companies that hire undocumented workers.

You are right they don’t do the hiring. They hire a middle man company who does the hiring so they aren’t responsible.

We know how it works. Been telling you for years

Fake news.

Is this fake too?

You are right they don’t do the hiring. They hire a middle man company who does the hiring so they aren’t responsible.

You haven't told me anything. But, if you knew it, why your posts as they are?

Fake news.

Is this fake too?

You haven't told me anything. But, if you knew it, why your posts as they are?
Why do I bother? Good question.

America is already Maga for me. Not for you

I'll tell you a job real Americans won't do: Obama's job of servicing muslim "glory holes."

Fake news.

Is this fake too?

I want those jobs for Americans. Now they will be. If Hillary has won, they would not be.

Many of these 'illegals' are the hardest working people I've ever seen. Ever.

I have nothing against them other than the fact they're here illegally. Which means they weren't screened for criminal charges, gang ties, disease, etc. That's it. That's really all I care about.

As our population settles in, as we become better educated and get cushy office jobs, as the people who refuse to work (generational welfare types) continue to refuse to work, we need people who will do jobs that we really won't do.

Example of this is; We had a roof tear-off crew on our roof yesterday. All day. And I mean ALL day.... 7:00AM to 7:00PM.

In South Florida in the middle of an incredible heat wave. 95 degrees in the shade and God only knows what it was up on top of that roof.

Two Mexicans and Three Guatemalans. By 3 o'clock, the two Mexicans were on the ground puking their guts out while the three Guats were still going strong. Sort of.

No American could have done what those guys did. No way, no how. Especially White Americans. They would have been dead by lunch time.

BTW, my wife and I tried to help them with ice and an ice pak that they put on their gut (to cool off their body core) and we had a lime. They like eating the lime when they get over-heated. My neighbor offered to let them take a dip in his pool to cool off. They declined.

The only thing I object to is..... They need to come in legally.

We are supposed to be a nation of laws.

Of course, dimocrap scum don't need no stinking laws

If the illegals weren't here, the Americans who could do the work, even if they had to do it at night with lights, could make money hand over fist.

Just saying.

Forum List

Back