Jobs Joe! Economy is defying naysayers and added a whopping 372k Jobs in June!!

2022-10-11_17-14-42-XL.jpg

Thanks for showing Biden is better than Trump. On the chart you posted, at the same point in Trump's presidency, the LFPR was DOWN from 62.8% to 62.7%. While under Biden, it's UP from 61.4% to 62.3%.

tenor.gif

/——-/ Because under Trump we were at full employment. Plenty of job openings but no workers. Kinda hard to create jobs when there is no one to fill them. Now that Joe declared Covid over, companies are rehiring. And you know that is the case. You we’re saying?

Trump inherited an economy with full employment...

You are the Biden cheerleader so provide a Link that salaries for most people have risen.

I am the data cheerleader, I cannot stand Biden....but that does not change the data.

1667852295258.png

I am the data cheerleader, I cannot stand Biden....but that does not change the data.

View attachment 722166
Statistics are not data; they are a manipulation of data.

That’s interesting considering you have publicly admitted you’re a selfish Libertarian.
That’s the main reason you always bring up statistics without the underlying values.

I bring up data because it is all that can be verified. Your stories and your emotions do not matter.

Data matters, nothing else

I bring up data because it is all that can be verified. Your stories and your emotions do not matter.

Data matters, nothing else
As I already stated, statistics are data manipulated.
You are trying to convince people via statistics that nobody makes minimum wage and everybody can afford Biden’s inflation.

As I already stated, statistics are data manipulated.

Yes, and rain is just manipulated water! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You are trying to convince people via statistics that nobody makes minimum wage and everybody can afford Biden’s inflation.

I am not trying to convince anyone anything, that is a fools game on a forum such as this.

I provide the data, you are free to do with it as you wish.

As the old saying goes, one can lead a horse to water.....

Yes, and rain is just manipulated water! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I am not trying to convince anyone anything, that is a fools game on a forum such as this.

I provide the data, you are free to do with it as you wish.

As the old saying goes, one can lead a horse to water.....
You provided an aggregate, not details.

Forum List

Back