Jobs Joe! Economy is defying naysayers and added a whopping 372k Jobs in June!!

Are you so stupid that you believe that the top earners are the majority?

Since I never said any sort of thing, your strawman fails again.

1667856543399.png

It's a state issue, and when he was president, we didn't have a problem yet.

What is Kathy Hochul and Gavin Newsome doing about it ?
Eventually you would have had a problem under trump, you can't shut the country down for a few weeks, have shipments from China, add the tariffs and when things start getting better not expect the outcome we're having. Doesn't matter trump or biden your goose was going to be cooked in 2022 and a few more years.

I thought you were discussing desantis in Florida not the other 2 in CA and NY.

I did no such thing.

I am doing no such thing.

Then you should not be need to lie about things like wages not going to for anyone.
You are famous for your ability to lie without shame.

I am glad you think a $1.00 an hour raise will help the poor with their grocery shopping.
Presuming people who don't work serving pizza in Manhattan got a raise.

Eventually you would have had a problem under trump, you can't shut the country down for a few weeks, have shipments from China, add the tariffs and when things start getting better not expect the outcome we're having. Doesn't matter trump or biden your goose was going to be cooked in 2022 and a few more years.

I thought you were discussing desantis in Florida not the other 2 in CA and NY.
We have sent billions overseas rather than have those billion spent in the US.

/——-/ Then you admit that new jobs were at a standstill because there was a lack of workers. Thanks

No, I don't admit that. Why would I since even with full employment during Obama's last year in office, he still added a monthly average of 201,917, exceeding Trump's pre-covid monthly average.

No, I don't admit that. Why would I since even with full employment during Obama's last year in office, he still added a monthly average of 201,917, exceeding Trump's pre-covid monthly average.
There was full employment due to the definition of unemployment being changed every 3 months.

Forum List

Back