Jobs Joe! Economy is defying naysayers and added a whopping 372k Jobs in June!!

Because Trump did not leave office in Dec of 2019, he left office in Jan of 2021 after US oil production was slashed by almost 15%

COVID-19
LFPR January 2020 63.4 October 2022 62.3

Maybe, when you're prepared to deal with reality and facts, we can continue this discussion.

Keep up the good work!

OIP-M-S.jpg

LOLOL

Perspective...

January, 2020: 63.4%
January, 2021: 61.4%
October, 2022: 62.3%

tenor.gif

FALSE! Trump is who OPENED the Country back up in the 3rd quarter of 2020.thay we we had th largest D_GDP growth then in US history (33.8%)

What about DeSantis ?

Following the worst decline of GDP in U.S. history.

It is very telling how you all like to pretend that 2020 never happened, that somehow Trump was only the POTUS for 3 years and not 4.

:puhleeze: What an imbecile, lying statement. The numbers I posted are from Biden's current EIA, and they show just what I said, and anybody is free to click my link to the EIA table, and look up the numbers for themselves.

402 Millon Barrels/mo in Dec. 2019 - you just can't handle the truth.

If Trump had not turned over those peak numbers, then how do you think they got into the EIA table ? Think the tooth fairy put them there ? Oh brother! :rolleyes:

And Faun is just as deserving of the idiot title, for popping a Thanks into your moronic post.
Here is oil rigs in use. Trump let it trickle down to nothing and Biden has seen it build back up. You are either disingenuous or dumb, which is it?

CD03D99F-E040-4E7C-802C-A3F034BE13EF.jpeg

We would not know that since you provided no data to dissect it, all you have are empty words. I will be happy to wait while you provide the data to prove my claim is false.

Three specific claims you have now made and zero have been supported.
I have an idea which you should try out…
Go into a supermarket and tell everyone at the cash registers they are better off under Biden but remember to wear a mask to prevent their spit from giving you COVID.

You are a disgusting non-human being.

I have an idea which you should try out…
Go into a supermarket and tell everyone at the cash registers they are better off under Biden but remember to wear a mask to prevent their spit from giving you COVID.

You are a disgusting non-human being.

So, still nothing but empty words and stupid ass strawman.

I do though admire how consistent you are in being a pussy that could not back up a claim they made if someone put a gun to your head.

It is very telling how you all like to pretend that 2020 never happened, that somehow Trump was only the POTUS for 3 years and not 4.

This is the one time TrumpTards choose to ignore Trump.

"But the president's elected for four years. We're not elected for three years. I'm not elected for three years." ... "I'm not elected for three years, I'm elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump

:puhleeze: What an imbecile, lying statement. The numbers I posted are from Biden's current EIA, and they show just what I said, and anybody is free to click my link to the EIA table, and look up the numbers for themselves.

402 Millon Barrels/mo in Dec. 2019 - you just can't handle the truth.

If Trump had not turned over those peak numbers, then how do you think they got into the EIA table ? Think the tooth fairy put them there ? Oh brother! :rolleyes:

And Faun is just as deserving of the idiot title, for popping a Thanks into your moronic post.

LOL

You're sooo senile, gramps, you don't know the difference between "rig count" and "field production of crude oil." :cuckoo:

Cute try.

I acknowledge that COVID-19 crushed our economy.

You refuse to acknowledge that it ever existed.

Why?

Last edited:
Cute try.

I acknowledge that COVID-19 crushed our economy. You refuse to acknowledge that it ever existed.

Not true at all, I also acknowledge it did so. Thus I understand that Trump did not leave his 2019 numbers for this predecessor. Those numbers were not the starting point for the current admin, no matter how much you want them to be.

Not true at all, I also acknowledge it did so. Thus I understand that Trump did not leave his 2019 numbers for this predecessor. Those numbers were not the starting point for the current admin, no matter how much you want them to be.
Biden crushed our economy all on his own by supporting Zelensky.

Forum List

Back