Jobs Joe! Economy is defying naysayers and added a whopping 372k Jobs in June!!

No, I don't admit that. Why would I since even with full employment during Obama's last year in office, he still added a monthly average of 201,917, exceeding Trump's pre-covid monthly average.
/——/ We’re talking about Trump pre Covid vs Joe post Covid. I’m not sure how Obama found his way into this thread. But, you keep moving the goal posts.

You made that claim by rolling it into an aggregate.
It's OK; we all know you're FOS.

Nope, I never mentioned pizza people.

You though have now made two specific claims.

Will you back them up or not?

It is a simple yes or no question

Nope, I never mentioned pizza people.

You though have now made two specific claims.

Will you back them up or not?

It is a simple yes or no question
Now you're playing word games.
You rolled up the vast majority of jobs, which are low wage jobs, into an aggregate with the intent to make believe Biden's economy is good for everyone.

It's not everyone doesn't know what a liar you are.

Now you're playing word games.
You rolled up the vast majority of jobs, which are low wage jobs, into an aggregate with the intent to make believe Biden's economy is good for everyone.

It's not everyone doesn't know what a liar you are.

So, that is a no, you will not back up the specific claims you made.

Thanks.

At least you are consistent.

Jobs Joe is at it again. The economy is much stronger than people are crediting. Recession fears are admittedly high but job growth doesn’t show any signs of letting up. Fingers crossed supply chain pulls us out of the single issue of costs.

Job growth accelerated at a much faster pace than expected in June, indicating that the main pillar of the U.S. economy remains strong despite pockets of weakness.

Nonfarm payrolls increased 372,000 in the month, better than the 250,000 Dow Jones estimate and continuing what has been a strong year for job growth, according to data Friday from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The unemployment rate was 3.6%, unchanged from May and in line with estimates.
Let’s call a little bullshit here.

The economy was pretty much stagnant.
The labor force shrank.

Your surrender is noted...

I provided support to my every claim.

Biden's economy sucks for most people.

True.

Does not change the fact you made very specific claims and refuse to support a single one of them.

And then you had the gall to ask someone on a different thread to back up a claim.

how does one as two faced as you even look in the mirror to shave?

Thanks for showing Biden is better than Trump. On the chart you posted, at the same point in Trump's presidency, the LFPR was DOWN from 62.8% to 62.7%. While under Biden, it's UP from 61.4% to 62.3%.

tenor.gif
COVID-19
LFPR January 2020 63.4 October 2022 62.3

Maybe, when you're prepared to deal with reality and facts, we can continue this discussion.

Keep up the good work!

OIP-M-S.jpg

I provided support to my every claim.

True.

Does not change the fact you made very specific claims and refuse to support a single one of them.

And then you had the gall to ask someone on a different thread to back up a claim.

how does one as two faced as you even look in the mirror to shave?
You, in true form, made a meaningless general claim that is patently false when dissected.

Eventually you would have had a problem under trump, you can't shut the country down for a few weeks, have shipments from China, add the tariffs and when things start getting better not expect the outcome we're having. Doesn't matter trump or biden your goose was going to be cooked in 2022 and a few more years.

I thought you were discussing desantis in Florida not the other 2 in CA and NY.
FALSE! Trump is who OPENED the Country back up in the 3rd quarter of 2020.thay we we had th largest D_GDP growth then in US history (33.8%)

What about DeSantis ?

According to the BLS, who you claim cooks their figures. So while Biden is president, if the unemployment rate goes does, the figure is not real, but it is real when the unemployment rate goes up? That's what you actually delude yourself into believing, is it?
No, I posted the 3.7% because that poster whm I was talking to believes in it. Not necessary for me to do that.

Dipshit. Your links are to a FoxNews Opinion that distorts the NYT article. Sign. You guys are fooled so easily.
You want the original New York Times article ? No problem. And then we can all see what an IDIOT you are, for making the FALSE claim that Fox New distorts that NYT article. Both articles say the same thing. YOU are the "Dipshit"

Last edited:
Trump didn’t turn over those peak numbers he let half the rigs shut down in those last two years and then passed that over to Biden who has built on them every year. You are simply a cheerleader with no intent to handle truth.
:puhleeze: What an imbecile, lying statement. The numbers I posted are from Biden's current EIA, and they show just what I said, and anybody is free to click my link to the EIA table, and look up the numbers for themselves.

402 Millon Barrels/mo in Dec. 2019 - you just can't handle the truth.

If Trump had not turned over those peak numbers, then how do you think they got into the EIA table ? Think the tooth fairy put them there ? Oh brother! :rolleyes:

And Faun is just as deserving of the idiot title, for popping a Thanks into your moronic post.

You, in true form, made a meaningless general claim that is patently false when dissected.

We would not know that since you provided no data to dissect it, all you have are empty words. I will be happy to wait while you provide the data to prove my claim is false.

Three specific claims you have now made and zero have been supported.

402 Millon Barrels/mo in Dec. 2019 - you just can't handle the truth.

If Trump had not turned over those peak numbers, then how do you think they got into the EIA table ?

Because Trump did not leave office in Dec of 2019, he left office in Jan of 2021 after US oil production was slashed by almost 15%

Forum List

Back